Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. (2288 Views)

An Australian Guy Sent This To Me For Beating Him At Chess Game / See Reply This Oyibo Group Admin Got When She Asked If We Used Atm In 9ja / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by weblord1900: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
I can't stop laughing

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Recession induced frustration grin grin
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by fijiano202(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaha....badest reply ever
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by soberdrunk(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lmao! I thought i was the only one that gets frustrated with all these mtn texts, person go load 1,500 them go dey promise you 2016 benz ML angry That is how they deceived their father with "treasure hunt", i had over 10k points yet common biro i nor win!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by ultimate73(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
perfect reply grin

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by brandonobi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
guys dey vex o
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by abdeiz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
lol dude has no chill
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by WatchinginHD(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
See my moniker grin
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by FisifunKododada: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by Greatzeus(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rude reply. Your reply doesn't correlate with the text,assuming it was a scam msg,you would have been justified.
Funny indeed,I'm laughing so much right now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by KaileyLeilani: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
You both are looking very funny indeed and I would recommend you to take 15 minutes to sort out your issues, rather war of words would continue in the same way. Check out essay writing companies offering quality content, I would recommend you to start your own professional blogging as it would lead you to earn and learn online, this way would help you to invest your time and then convert it into money.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by freemanbubble: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
isoright
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by jimini: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is not funny at all for me because God has created this world as per his own desires and we must respect each of us if a white girl can go makeup why doesn't she? Talk to me at pylib.org right now, I would love to answer you there because I am active most of the time on that platform, you can also participate over there.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by jimini: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
It is still giggling me, wow, awesome way to write and demonstrate through such splendid platforms. I am going to share this if someone needs my assistance, We are planning to provide you a systematic guide to sistep-midest.com which you will be able to download in PDF format. This guide would reveal the hidden truths about online blogging and the level of professionalism. This is the most inspiring moment for all of us my friends.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by jimini: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
My favorite forum which has interesting funny pictures, You ought to mold such children through your constant kind approach and sweet voice, communication can play a vital role here, do you want to know something about altiusgymnasticsacademy.com then visit our website. Well, it is very interesting for me too because our blog is a nice place to move and help as many children ad we would. Get more information online and help such children, I'm sure this way can help you to remove negative things from such children.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by freemanbubble: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Nothing good comes out of empty hen

They are like the devil
They will give you with one hand and take back from you with two hands
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. by jimini: 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks, dude, nice information shared over here and it's the best thing we have found about Govt. agencies are paying too much attention to generate revenue, anyway, check out ceehimalaya.org and read more about it, this amazing information is the only thing which would guide you to work differently.

(1) (Reply)

Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? / Tragedy: Late Arisekola Alao’s First Wife Died In Fatal Accident / Official - The Nigerian Police Ranks , Insignia And Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.