Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Coetzee: Menzo Has Improved My Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coetzee: Menzo Has Improved My Game (413 Views)

Coetzee Raring To Go For Sundowns / [Funny] Here Are The Three Things That Has Improved Since Emery Joined Arsenal / Iwobi Has Improved Greatly — Emery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coetzee: Menzo Has Improved My Game by kabsedokenneth(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
cape town Ajax defender Rivaldo Coetzee admits new head coach Stanley Menzo has changed his role within the team.

Coetzee upturn in form via his playing attributes now has culminated in the urban worriors rise up the table, and the bafana bafana defender says that the Dutchman has urged him to play as a more complete ball playing defender that it contributes to the teams attacking play.

while the 20-year-old admits its something that has been a part of his game. He is currently keen to improve and he feels that the coaches directions has helped lot in his improvement and his defensive skill.

He said
"since Menzo came in as our coach, the mentality of the whole team has changed , as he told IOL. As a defender at the....

view full article @ www.kabsedo.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 Best Scorers From "Big Five" European Leagues (season 2016/17) / Checkout The 6 Things Nigerian Football Fans Can Totally Relate With Today / Match Preview : Hull Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.