Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide (13696 Views)

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by oxmale: 2:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Everyone should pray this news ain't real..
with grazing reserve, they have a base in the south and after some time..
After they have missed with the people of the south they rise up, take over our lands and the islamisation agenda has come..

There was a prophecy that came in 2014.. says if nigeria is not careful, they willl
be like turkey in the next 29 years.
2014 + 29 = 2043
But not to worry their plan will fail.. but christians and all southerners should get ready.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by oduastates: 4:58am On Dec 21, 2016
This must be resisted. An underground means to move killers and uncultured herdsmen into civilised society.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by darknetcom: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2016
now we are talking..

cannot feed your troops is not acceptable...
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by OAUTemitayo: 5:21am On Dec 21, 2016
is Buhari OK at all? What sort of nonsense is this?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Ekpekus(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2016
It is finished!!!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by ThinkSmarter: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2016
A good initiative, seems my country z waking up
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by JonSnow(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
I hope everyone can now see how Buhari intends to use the Nigerian army to force through his national grazing policy as a prelude to islamization agenda of fulani people.

Folks just get ready. The shiiit is getting real.

You are a very smart individual.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by sanandreas(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2016
What is wrong with the army. They have plethora of security challenges but they focus on cattle rearing. It is a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by seguno2: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2016
highrise07:
Nigerian army to start rearing cows, with all these security threats......orishirishi

No surprise since we have a dullard herdsman as president.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by castrokins(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2016
I Hope His Snake Farm Is To Be Converted To Cattle Ranch Too?
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by lonelydora: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Imagine, our gallant men are about to be reduced to cow rearers courtesy of the chairman, mayittih Allah Katsina state branch in the person of Mr President Buhari. Nigeria going. . .

Though it's a good move, but it's not an army job
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Mobsync(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
I can see some people saying "good initiative". What is good here? Is this the responsibility of an army? Should cows live in barracks. The last time, it was the air force starting up an airline and now...

This is an advanced form of madness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by walozanga(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Pavore9:

What does being Yoruba Muslim got to do with this?

alot grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by blackaxe78: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2016
I just love how Buhari presses his buttons grin grin grin

Some people re about to get hurt!
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Gkemz: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2016
The cattle rearers' economy is what Buhari is operating.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by blackaxe78: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Mobsync:
I can see some people saying "good initiative". What is good here? Is this the responsibility of an army? Should cows live in barracks. The last time, it was the air force starting up an airline and now...

This is an advanced form of madness.

You have a right to your sole personal opinion!
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Orikinla(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by abram10: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2016
This is not a laughing matter o. This move should be strongly resisted.

Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall.. this country is a zoo.

The guy truly saw tomorrow.

These people are just looking for a settlement base at least one in every state in the south.

After that - It is finished.

Maybe by the time we open our eyes we all are muslims..

Southerners please wake up.

Say no to grazing reserves...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by blackaxe78: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2016
JonSnow:

You are a very smart individual.

Tell ChimaAdeoya the truth and let him know how dull and shallow his reasoning re! What has as establishment of grazing field got to do with islamization? Even far advanced countries have grazing fields across there states and a stack opportune educated illiterate told you its an islamization tool and you believed.

Sigh..mmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by titoetal(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Well, nothing is permanent. Whatever is the plan of the fulanis towards the rest of nation can only succeed if its with good intent. However, if it's what am thinking, even with Pentagon military power, they will fail.

Joke called a country.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Almand: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2016
When Buhari commissioned a whole battalion to combat cattle rustlers I knew what Buhari priority is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Omeokachie: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Military Herdsmen
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by newbornmacho(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Fulani herdsmen has succeeded.
There is more to this statement than meet the eyes.
Nigerian Army has always intervened on behalf of Fulani herdsmen anywhere they cause trouble or get into trouble. Why is President Buhari trying to use Nigeria army to entrench Fulani herdsmen presence inordinately in every part of Nigeria? Can't the herdsmen set up ranches and live like other Nigeria? Nigerian army is not planning to set up ranches for themselves, it must be for Fulani herdsmen
Your brain works. They are trying to deceive us while working for the Fulani interest. Can they also engage in pig farming nationwide?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by codedguy1(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't even know what to say to this headline?

I am ashamed of this country and wanted to abuse all those that voted for Buhari but that won't be ideal.

Nigerian army to raise cattle ranches IN ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.

We are in dead trouble.

I hope this news is true!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by lordizak(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
igbeke:
Herdsmen are killing Nigerians, the dullard we have at the helm of affairs did not say a word. Now our supposed protectors of our territorial boundaries from external aggressors are being reduced to cattle rearers.
Yet some people will be expressing unfounded optimism about this zoo?
Chai.....

Go and check the meaning of the word eel, that is what you are. Firstly you don't know one thing about security, check the word up, it means; A state of no fear, derived from Latin word SECURA. Question that comes to mind next is; what is it that consist a threat? factors and actors that instill fear, So, the military therefore operates to repel these actors within or without Nigeria. And anything Buhari says about the herdsmen might be racial and he is a Fulani.Instead he's acting to repel their offensives. Maybe your own father is a dullard. Social media is not an excuse for you to be stupid. This is a plausible move.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Wen two menuu menuu dey fower what do you expect. One menuu menuu acting as fresident and another heading the NA.
Soon cows will be trained and used to fight boko haram. Just wondering who will tasked be with rearing them? Soldiers or aboki? Either way them go carry gun. You falk you have finished walahi. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by PedroJP(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Evil people will continue to scheme evil but lIght will always overshadow darkness.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by nsilordgmail(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Army men to become cattle rearers? It is finished!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Pavore9:
A good initiative.

Ministry of agriculture should be sending people to Argentina, Holland, and Australia to learn and exchange ideas if they are interested in cattle and dairy business. The Nigerian Army has no business wasting fund and resources doing that. They should be concerned with their primary responsibilities...cattle ranching isn't one of them.

This is why they arrested some locals who were having issues with Fulani cattle rearers in Enugu state and they assist fulanis in early morning raids and ambushes against Tivs and other Benue state locals.

We know this cows belong to northern alhajis which include the military, politicians and the police etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by lordizak(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
oxmale:
Everyone should pray this news ain't real..
with grazing reserve, they have a base in the south and after some time..
After they have missed with the people of the south they rise up, take over our lands and the islamisation agenda has come..

There was a prophecy that came in 2014.. says if nigeria is not careful, they willl
be like turkey in the next 29 years.
2014 + 29 = 2043
But not to worry their plan will fail.. but christians and all southerners should get ready.

I wonder, when last did you use ur brain?
Nobody can Islamise this country, the north has areas that are predominately Christians.
Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
I for talk , but as I see your name na e I remember say na so slowpoke of a frog and unrepentant chi chi do do dey behave.
Well I am not surprised ,, keep it up . Ode oshi get mouth dey call person eel.
Namby pamby. I bet you will keep supporting all your presidents move cos you eat grass. Menuu menuu kolo.
Where else in the world have you seen a national army reduced to livestock breeders when face with a menacing terrorist as boko haram?
The National military of others countries are busy tasking themselves with witty measures on how to fight this global terrorist thread and you are busy supporting yours to become aboki raising menuu menuu kolo. I won't be surprised if Nigeria Navy decides to branch into offshore or small scale fishing tomorrow using canoe and fishing boats . So jobless ! Hmmmm.

I
lordizak:

Go and check the meaning of the word eel, that is what you are. Firstly you don't know one thing about security, check the word up, it means; A state of no fear, derived from Latin word SECURA. Question that comes to mind next is; what is it that consist a threat? factors and actors that instill fear, So, the military therefore operates to repel these actors within or without Nigeria. And anything Buhari says about the herdsmen might be racial and he is a Fulani.Instead he's acting to repel their offensives. Maybe your own father is a dullard. Social media is not an excuse for you to be stupid. This is a plausible move.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by abram10: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2016
specter:
Wen two menuu menuu dey fower what do you expect. One menuu menuu acting as fresident and another heading the NA.
Soon cows will be trained and used to fight boko haram. Just wondering who will tasked be with rearing them? Soldiers or aboki? Either way them go carry gun. You falk you have finished walahi. grin cheesy
I tell you brother..
This ain't a good time thing at all.. we are finished o. na small ee dey start.

Those bombing pipelines should stop.. if truly you are fighting for the interest of the people. Rise up and say no to grazing reserves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Borno State Elders / I Admit That We Failed To Give Nigerians Refinery –Kachikwu / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.