Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin (1065 Views)

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Clear Off Your HBV/HCV Before Your Job Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by exclusiveoloori: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
My face is seriously rough with spots and pimple all over and it gets darker everyday, have tried all sorts of remedy but isn't working, pls house, what can I use to lighten my face and clear off the spots and pimples?
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by Mrjo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Use sandpaper and tank me leter
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mrjo:
if you don't have something nice to say, please dont say anything at all.

1 Like

Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by yusasiv(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mrjo:

the nigga needs help, not mockery.....
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by Mrjo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
yusasiv:

the nigga needs help, not mockery.....
dats what i did
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by opejulie10: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
use aliyah tube cream and crusader toning cream, mix together and rub at night after exfoliating
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by walezy85: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Try honey original one not the one made with sugar oh and mixed it with dried orange peels.you need to grind the dried orange peels to powder.lobatan!!!
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by edyken001: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol.. You don't need anything.. First of always drink a lot of water, eat fruits, and always make sure your face is always dry always wash it once it gets oily.. That helps and always take your folic acid.. Tha k me later
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by exclusiveoloori: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Thank you all, including Mrjo. Will try the sandpaper on you first.
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by Yinkxberry(f): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2016
exclusiveoloori:
My face is seriously rough with spots and pimple all over and it gets darker everyday, have tried all sorts of remedy but isn't working, pls house, what can I use to lighten my face and clear off the spots and pimples?

I understand how uncomfortable it makes you feel.. Kindly chat me on 08110338245 whatsapp to enable know the condition of your face and the best prescription you cab use. Note:the product are chemicals free
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by exclusiveoloori: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Orange peel and honey is a natural remedy. It works!
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by Yungbitz(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
exclusiveoloori:
Orange peel and honey is a natural remedy. It works!
Did you try this bro ? Can explain on how you mix and used?
Re: What can I Use To Clear Off a Rough Skin by johnsmitthen: 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Use aloe vera gel and leave it overnight on your face.Use it for some weeks.Surely it would work.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Calls Her Mom “fat”, And Mother’s Viral Response Sparks Heated Discussi / Beautiful Nigerian Student Dies During Child Birth (see Her Photos) / Issues Of Salary Between JOHESU,NMA and the goverment.What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.