Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January (2520 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 21, 2016
REXREGIS:
grin grin grin grin grin, once upon upon a time, we heard that it has crashed, it is finished, people have lost millions, now the message has changed to 'why we must stop MMM from resuming in January' grin grin grin
Can we please discuss something else. grin grin
MMM quote of the month as far as I'm concerned. so someone who is desperately in need of money should not take this opportunity cos he doesn't know where the 30% is from while our senators sit down for few hours some sleeping, others shouting, some watching, or just doing nothing but yet get millions monthly. that one has been there for years, op no open thread but this one that is helping the common man is the one he has sense to open thread for. y do the rich n comfortable get angry when a poor man finds a way out of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by missiamme: 5:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by Ay04z(m): 5:43am On Dec 21, 2016
lolzzz...wey guys don dey make millions with other platform with oda platform... siddon there..
Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by deebrain(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2016
You guys are pathetic.
Why trying to stop something that you alleged won't come back?
Kai! Nairaland.
Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by ogawisdom(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
ndubisik:
MMM is a classical example of when a woman marries an scam artist and feels good about it just because he brings money home.

i am not against making money but not at the expense of my fellow man or to fulfill my greedy desires.

Whatever English you use to sugarcoat it (PH, GH, Bonus, helping people, saving lives, curing cancer, ultimate cycle of death etc) doesn't hide the ugly scam.

Only a gullible and lazy person will take 30% on something without wanting to know how it came about. Feel free to be lazy tho...let's see how long it pays you smiley

You're basically saying that all the people who trained you through their sweat and hard work are fools. Your parents (except they were scammers) didn't use MMM to send you to school- they put in the work!

And some people will say, "But there's a warning on the site na" Really? If that is the case, then you don't need to go to church since the word of God is already laid out in the bible or Quaran. Why bother going to hear it every Sunday?

If money was everything, then we have no right to judge thiefs, hoodlums, yahoo boys etc cos most of them will give you the most legit reasons why they commit crime. Nuff said

Op if I catch u, you will receive better flogging ode

Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by goke4real(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't understand why we Nigerians are like this, are you happy if you see your fellow human being in a terrible situations??You keep on saying it will crash it will crash, if it eventually crashes will it bring in food on ur table or add to your bank account?? Or have you come up with alternative measures that will reduces the sufferness people are experiencing??I keep on seeing shits people wrote on social media about the scheme and I do ask that what help have you done for your neighbors not to talk of your society?? Rather than splitting shit.. And wasting your time criticizing people on what they are doing and calling them names greedy, gullible etcYou are there eating three squares meal, without any hindrances, do you know how people are suffering out there?? If you are fortunate,you have a good job, or your parent are well to do, do you ever sit down and imagine people with out parents, the less privileged, first class graduate without job, the aged people without pension,how do you want them to survive..?? All you know how to do is to criticize and called them names..when they accept a scheme that can help them for a while??

1 Like

Re: Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January by goke4real(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2016
What does your good for nothing Government/ politician does for the past years?? How did they contribute positively to the life of a common man?? But down there and continue criticizing.. Until people started carrying guns all around, I think by that time you will fully understand the mess we are in, in this country.. I rest my case for now. Peace to youThe country we are is a risk.. You are working, they can sack you anytime, your salary can be cut and reduce anytime, new policy can be applied without benefitting a common man.. So what are you now talking about??Have you ever been stranded for a week without knowing what to eat?? Or having common 5 naira in your pocket?? I think by that time you wilI start to get some ideas,and have a strong mind..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xtreme BeerBank: We pay N7500 Monthly Returns on N25,000 Investment. / What The Jews Teach Their Children About Money /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.