Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Do U Play Fifa 17? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do U Play Fifa 17? (1374 Views)

Why Most People Don't Play fifa 15,16,17 On Android / Who Wanna Play Fifa Online On Ps4 / Guides To Download And Play Fifa 17 Apk + Obb Data File - Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Play Fifa 17? by Eglobalma: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Im playing fifa 17 on ps3 and its almost impossible to play! Im playing world class and its almost impossible to beat CPU. When u shoot at their box their is a 9/10 chance that ur shot will get blocked by their defenders. When u have the ball their ability to disposess is ur incredible. When they attack u its very hard to win the ball and they are incredibly fast. I searched online on a EA threads for fifa 17 and i noticed that im not the only person struggling with this issue. Fifa 17 is so difficult to play as the game is incredibly realistic, and it takes alot to win a single match in harder modes. Its not ur random ability that wins a game its like u need an element of luck. All this are my personal opinion, so does anybody have this game and do u play it enjoyably, do u win games on harder modes?
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by ikp120(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
I guess you've really been trashed by those robots? grin grin grin

Just start from training first. Don't take the game to heart o. That thing can pain me whenever they trash me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by willian10: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op, u know what...
When they're beating u next time, just wait till like 80th minute, go to select side___ i don't need to tell u the next step, it's as simple as ABC grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by dacovajnr: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Welcome to the World..Barca flogged me 7-0,8-1,10-2 respectively I had check if am not playing Lawn Tennis grin grin I still dey learn...even cmon arsenal wey I dey flog for 2015 Ozil dey dribble even my players shadow for this one..

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by Eglobalma: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
Welcome to the World..Barca flogged me 7-0,8-1,10-2 respectively I had check if am not playing Lawn Tennis grin grin I still dey learn...even cmon arsenal wey I dey flog for 2015 Ozil dey dribble even my players shadow for this one..

I dont even understand, they just made the game impossible to play
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by dokilolo: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
learn the game better
am playing world class and am top wit Swansea in my second season 25 games in
finished first season 5th
it's not hard at all
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Testament to how good the AI is.
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by LucemFerre: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pay a token, I'll inject you with a little of my blood... I'm a God cool
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by somehowpenis(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2016
I am more of a pes person but I have both.. the trick is to play a wing rotation Advanced formation, always learn to pass your ball, and to return home once you notice defenders reaching for your ball.. give the Al a shadow mark...
Re: How Do U Play Fifa 17? by njokuifeanyi30: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol, I play legendary, it's nt easy but I win almost all the time.
This is how u beat computer on legendary and world class.

1 pass the ball quick don't keep the ball too long

2 learn tiki taka it's the best way to advance to computer goal post

3 be defensive, use a defensive formation

4 counter attack

5 use tactical defending, computer predicts legacy defending

6 try to curve the ball when playing outside shot

7 don't try to dribble computer all the time they ll get d ball

8 Shadow mark

Use this tips to beat computer

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Were To Download Pc Games (craked) / PC Game Lovers @ PH / How Much Should A Used Ps4 Console Cost ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.