Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine (5747 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. / Okiki Afolabi Faces FIFA Ban Over Forged Document (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by robosky02(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Former FIFA and CAF executive committee member Amos Adamu is to face another FIFA ban over breaches of ethics, it has been announced.

The adjudicatory chamber of the independent Ethics Committee, chaired by Hans-Joachim Eckert, has opened formal adjudicatory proceedings against Adamu based on the final report submitted by the investigatory chamber.

The investigations against Adamu conducted by Cornel Borbély, chairman of the investigatory chamber of the Ethics Committee, were opened on 9 March 2015 and the final report was passed to the adjudicatory chamber on 2 December 2016.

In the final report, the investigatory chamber recommended a sanction of a two-year ban from all football-related activities (administrative, sports and any other) and a fine of CHF 20,000 for violations of arts 13, 15 and 19 of the FIFA Code of Ethics (FCE).

The adjudicatory chamber under its chairman Hans-Joachim Eckert has studied the report carefully and decided to institute formal adjudicatory proceedings against Adamu, who will be allowed to state his own case.

Adamu, 63, was first banned for three years and fined in November 2010 by the FIFA ethics committee for breaching bribery rules.

cc: lalasticlala
http://africanfootball.com/news/672877/Amos-Adamu-faces-another-FIFA-ban-fine

Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by robosky02(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
amos adamu once most respected football administrator Africa had
infact some see him as the next CAF president after Hayatou but hmmmmmmmm the sea has not been stable for him

2 Likes

Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by optional1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
If is possible to ban sport minister and NFF president pinnick e go help plenty pple oh.......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by robosky02(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
optional1:
If is possible to ban sport minister and NFF president pinnick e go help plenty pple oh.......

wow hmmm lol grin
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by optional1(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
robosky02:

wow hmmm lol grin

I lie?
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by robosky02(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2016
optional1:

I lie?

very correct
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by optional1(f): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2016
robosky02:

very correct
that's my sweet dad grin grin
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
This man don fart die cool
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by BornStunner1: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016

Sorry oo but this man looks like Elede grin grin

Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by brokenplate: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Okay just passing

Dear Nairalanders thanks for your patronage so far. Please contact me on my signature for your Xmas goat.
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by SWORD419(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
who fifa epp??
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by ItuExchange(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Na im wahala be dat.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by Ezedon(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2016
who he epp?
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by soath(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2016
It pains me every time I read about this man. What a bright future he had.
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by atilla(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Doesn't make sense. Why ban him when it's over then place another ban.

1 Like

Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by UbiIsaac(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
He was once bound, yet still found guilty. well, let me hear his own side of the story before I'll air my opinion
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by AlphaStyles(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2016
ban ko blue ni =blueban
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by nairalandfreak(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2016
victimization at work!
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by sagio09: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Nawa
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
BornStunner1:

Sorry oo but this man looks like Elede grin grin

That's somebody's husband and dad. Why do you people lack morals and respect?

I weep for the future
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by ayindejimmy(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Jus like the typical Nigerian politicians, you have to show the world our dirty linen
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by BornStunner1: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
That's somebody's husband and dad. Why do you people lack morals and respect?

I weep for the future

Lockup joor!! angry
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by youngmoneyeze: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Hey, my dear good people of nairaland i need accuracy answer about this, is futo owerri accept two sitting and can i get admission into futo owerri in computer science with this result.EconC6, geoB3,English D7,chemistryC6,BiologyC6,Maths B3,Physics A1 and further maths A1. I had C6 in preview waec result. Can this gain me admission into futo owerri?
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
BornStunner1:

Lockup joor!! angry
okay sir
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
but I also think

this man may be treated unfairly

knowing that all the other guys have been left off the hook why new charges against him
Re: Amos Adamu Faces Another FIFA Ban And Fine by yedidiah(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Isah Hayatu is the demon behind Amos Adamu's misery. But whether he likes it or not, he must vacate that CAF seat

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto's Wife Exposes Her Boobs [see Photo] / Commercializing The Nigerian Premier League Like The Spanish La Liga / 2 Odd Football Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.