Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) (18128 Views)

My Parents Waiting To Sell South African Properties "17year Old Returnee" / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by mrphysics(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Dear participant, due to much pressure on banks and other financial institution in Nigeria, The Boy friend Association of Nigeria has frozen all confirmed Boyfriends till January 14th. It should be noted that every participant who pledge help this december would be given additional 40% bonus after 9 months, please pledge help or you will be blocked after december. Mr Physics, secretary National Association of Nigerian Boyfriends. Please, do not panic, this pause mode on our Association do not mean that we have crashed/broken up, it's to make sure that the friendship keeps going even after this December pressure. In recent days, we saw many of our participants getting help and no one not even the government or agencies was providing help to the association, please do not panic, we will successfully resume work next year.

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by bikerboy1(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Ndi afia ntu
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Catastrophe1: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Glad u guys returned safe and sound. Merry Xmas y'all.
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Elchappo: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Babzilla:

There is hell and there is Hell

Which re u in now
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Don't travel to any African country for greener pasture

Nigeria is the best country in Africa.

Don't let anyone deceive you into thinking otherwise.

If you must travel, go to Europe, go to North America.

Africa and Asia is a no no, stay home instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Elchappo: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2016
bikerboy1:
Ndi afia ntu

Ogbasala gi
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Bolognese: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2016
From Libya, they'll cross the Mediterranean Sea by boat to either Italy, Greece or Spain... and Voila, they'll become refugees in Europe!!!

Understand?

SexyNairalander:
how can Libya be a means of greener pastures sef. . .thinking out loud

anyway welcome back

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Elchappo: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Don't travel to any African country for greener pastire

Word from a "Mama thank ma"
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by SexyNairalander: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

U must still be a baby..
Libya was once a hub for Africans to go make ballery until Obama-beast destroyed it...
when your sense is back then feel free to quote me

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Word from a "Mama thank ma"
another Libyan deportee spotted.
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by SexyNairalander: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Bolognese:
From Libya, they'll cross the Mediterranean Sea by boat to either Italy, Greece or Spain... and Voila, they'll become refugees in Europe!!!

Understand?

yeah, i understand that method buh in her own case she settled for libya
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by bikerboy1(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Ogbasala gi

Na-ebe kwanu . Na their cup of burukutu

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by bikerboy1(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Don't travel to any African country for greener pasture

Don't let anyone deceive you into thinking otherwise.

If you must travel, go to Europe, go to North America.

Africa and Asia is a no no, stay home instead.

Make better sense.

How about Oceania
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Bolognese: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Yeah, because it's not as swift as people think.

I know a guy who travelled To Morocco on a visitors visa, spent about 3 months there before heading to Libya. He spent another 6 months in Libya before he could cross over to Spain... He had no money left on him, so he had to work illegally in Libya for some time to raise the €500 for boat dinghy...

Well, he's now in UK with his family after spending 19 years in Spain...

SexyNairalander:
yeah, i understand that method buh in her own case she settled for libya

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
bikerboy1:

Make better sense.

How about Oceania
I don't know much about oceania countries. The opportunities that abound there.

But would never advise my enemy to travel to other African countries or any of the Asian countries for greener pasture.
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Lasskeey: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
dubemnaija:
that Libya still better pass Buhari's naija o!

una for kukuma hold body for there o!
.....Make u go there if na true you dey talk now grin grin grin.......Anyway ........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
I want to go to Oman..

Eho knows how I can make a thread and it will be posted the way all this ones are posted?
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by mtngloetiartel: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
Libya dey Germany or how she take land for libya..ayam not understanding lipsrsealed
she failed geography woefully
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by SexyNairalander: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Bolognese:
Yeah, because it's not as swift as people think.

I know a guy who travelled To Morocco on a visitors visa, spent about 3 months there before heading to Libya. He spent another 6 months in Libya before he could cross over to Spain... He had no money left on him, so he had to work illegally in Libya for some time to raise the €500 for boat dinghy...

Well, he's now in UK with his family after spending 19 years in Spain...

whao, dude is so determined. . .do your own na grin
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by bikerboy1(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I don't know much about oceania countries. The opportunities that abound there.

But would never advise my enemy to travel to other African countries or any of the Asian countries for greener pasture.

GOOD ADVICE THOUGH.

But a friend in S.Korea is doing very good, sending in dollars steady.
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Which re u in now
The worse of the 2

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
Libya dey Germany or how she take land for libya..ayam not understanding lipsrsealed

Walk through the dessert in Libya, get a dingy to Italy and sneak to Germany from Italy.

R u now understanding?

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Bolognese: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
No be everybody dey survive for Mediterranean Sea o!

That it worked for him, doesn't mean it'll work for the next dude.

SexyNairalander:
whao, dude is so determined. . .do your own na grin
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by SexyNairalander: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Bolognese:
No be everybody dey survive for Mediterranean Sea o!

That it worked for him, doesn't mean it'll work for the next dude.

true yan bro. . .God will bless our hustle
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Elchappo: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2016
SexyNairalander:
when your sense is back then feel free to quote me

How would it be back when I just borrowed ur mum...
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by SexyNairalander: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

How would it be back when I just borrowed ur mum...
involving once parent in such matter means you lack home training and don't respect your parents, so i will do you the honour by ignoring you will all the strength i have got

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by dacovajnr: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Walk through the dessert in Libya, get a dingy to Italy and sneak to Germany from Italy.

R u now understanding?
She passed through Libya to get to Germany..so which Wind come carry go Libya back..Oya undecided
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2016
bikerboy1:

GOOD ADVICE THOUGH.

But a friend in S.Korea is doing very good, sending in dollars steady.
the problem with Asian countries is usually racism not generally lack of opportunity unlike African countries with lack of opportunity and chronic racism.

South Korea is a good country with opportunities like Japan but You probably don't know what your friend is going through to be sending those dollars

1 Like

Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
SexyNairalander:
how can Libya be a means of greener pastures sef. . .thinking out loud

anyway welcome back
They cross over to Italy from Libya through the Mediterranean Sea. Most times they have to live in Libya for a while waiting for the weather to improve so that the Mediterranean would become navigable for their crossing
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: Libya was hell: Nigerian returnee (Read Shocking Details) by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
She passed through Libya to get to Germany..so which Wind come carry go Libya back..Oya undecided

She never enter Germani yet nah. Nah Libya be the conduit route......... Oya back at u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Is Not An Indian Company / FG And LASG Announce Reopening Of Portion Of Eko Bridge (Photos & Videos) / 79 Killed, 779 Injured In Gombe Auto Crashes – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.