Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice (20118 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode / Customs Intercepts Ontisha Bound Truckload Of 200,000 Live Ammunition In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by koolbe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is just a scam blogger looking for traffic on his site. There's no such thing as plastic rice. The source of the information isn't stated. No pictures of the seizure.
Many people also cook up such stories to run down their competitors .
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by Kingbuhari(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
slimmdree:
Guy really??
Exactly
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by RoyalMail: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
jeff1607:
[b][/b]

[b][/b]NO PICS ON THE BLOG AS USUAL ,SAME AS THE ONE SHOWN HERE

Have you check to confirm?
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by jeff1607(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
RoyalMail:

Have you check to confirm?

YEA I DID
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by RoyalMail: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
jeff1607:

YEA I DID

Pls check again, if its not there, I owe you a gift
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by RoyalMail: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
jeff1607:

YEA I DID

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by jeff1607(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
RoyalMail:

COMMENTED ON THE STORY ON THE BLOG

THE THREE PICS BELOW WASNT THERE BEFORE, I WISHED I HAD SCREEN GRABBED IT EARLIER

Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by RoyalMail: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
jeff1607:

COMMENTED ON THE STORY ON THE BLOG

THE THREE PICS BELOW WASNT THERE BEFORE, I WISHED I HAD SCREEN GRABBED IT EARLIER

You may be right, we had issues with network in the morning, so we edit some of our posts... Thanks all the same for trusting us..
Re: Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice by jeff1607(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
RoyalMail:

You may be right, we had issues with network in the morning, so we edit some of our posts... Thanks all the same for trusting us..

COOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Robbing Bank Customers (photo) / EFCC Re-Arraigns Air Commodore Umar Over Money Laundering Allegations / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.