Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? (1720 Views)

Hurray....a Yoruba Programming Language Is Here / Which Programming Language Is Best And Suitable For Android Development / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
My fellow coders what's your best programming language and why do you choose it?
As for me, mine is python.
Why??...because it's a general purpose programming language and it's also great for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing.
It's both a scripting language and programming language. Easily typed and readable and best first programming language to learn because of it's ease... I know the pythonists in the house will agree with me..
Pls drop yours..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by ikbnice(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
I fell in love with BASIC because of it's simplicity.Then later, with Python because of it's versatility.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by FisifunKododada: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2016
cool C++, PYTHON, MATLAB

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by 4kings: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Monty Python all the way grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Funny but I have none..... I only select the best 4 d specific project

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by talk2hb1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Assembly
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by FincoApps(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
C++ because it's the only thing that makes my heart skip a beat

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by seunny4lif(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Java grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Noel1:
Funny but I have none..... I only select the best 4 d specific project
ok name them
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2016
seunny4lif:
Java grin grin grin grin
my first language was java but when I started coding with python, I realised life with python is so sweet cool cool
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2016
4kings:
Monty Python all the way grin
thumb's up bruh ...python all the way

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2016
the most popular language of 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2016
snyperboi:

ok name them

Python for quick and light programming.

Javascript [ frontend $ backend ] for web applications

Java for heavyweight projects wink wink

C / C++ for core and system stuffs

I used to love PHP then. But I said bye bye to that good friend of mine.
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by seunny4lif(m): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2016
snyperboi:

my first language was java but when I started coding with python, I realised life with python is so sweet cool cool
I'm still a beginner in Java
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Noel1:

so spicy... I had no interest in learning php and I think with current analysis the language is going down and being dropped by many programmers
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2016
seunny4lif:

I'm still a beginner in Java
Java is a nice language but I prefer c# to it....
what java book are u reading currently??
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 23, 2016
snyperboi:

so spicy... I had no interest in learning php and I think with current analysis the language is going down and being dropped by many programmers

It wasn't really intended to be a full fledged language in the first place. It was innitially developed to be a templating engine for HTML. That explains the seamless mix of php tags and HTML tags. As PHP grew many language features were later implemented on top of it with flawed design patterns. Nodejs is the latest catch bro Lol.......
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by seunny4lif(m): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2016
snyperboi:

Java is a nice language but I prefer c# to it....
what java book are u reading currently??
I'm using java for beginner
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Noel1:

It wasn't really intended to be a full fledged language in the first place. It was innitially developed to be a templating engine for HTML. That explains the seamless mix of php tags and HTML tags. As PHP grew many language features were later implemented on top of it with flawed design patterns. Nodejs is the latest catch bro Lol.......
You are on point bruh.... with Node.js, developers can use JavaScript on the server as well as the client, unlike before where developers would have to use different languages for the backend and frontend of their application
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by snyperboi(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2016
seunny4lif:

I'm using java for beginner
I would recommend Java how to program 10th edition by deitel ...lot's of real life examples and exercises
Re: What's Your Best and favorite Programming Language? by orimion(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Noel1:

feeling you

(1) (Reply)

This Php Is About To Make Me Go Nuts. Pls Help / Creative Programmer Needed / Microsoft Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.