Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm (921 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Sept 17, 2017: 1:30pm / Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm / EPL : Liverpool Vs Arsenal Today At 3:00pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by donjazet(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Antonio Conte was keen to preach caution, insisting “if someone thinks the league is finished, I’m not so sure”, but Arsenal surely know their title pursuit is dependent on winning at Stamford Bridge. That damaging defeat to Watford has left Arsène Wenger’s side forlorn. They are hampered too by Chelsea’s eagerness to avenge that humiliation endured at the Emirates in September. They have been virtually untouchable ever since. Dominic Fifield

Kick-off 12.30pm
Venue Stamford Bridge

Last season Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0

Referee Martin Atkinson
This season G16, Y59, R1, 3.75 cards per game
Odds H Evens A 10-3 D 13-5

Chelsea
Subs from Begovic, Eduardo, Zouma, Aina, Kenedy, Musonda, Terry, Fàbregas, Chalobah, Aké, Willian, Batshuayi, Loftus-Cheek

Doubtful None
Injured None
Suspended None

Form WWLWWD
Discipline Y46 R0
Leading scorer Costa 15

Arsenal
Subs from Ospina, Martínez, Jenkinson, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Holding, Gibbs, Maitland-Niles, Reine-Adélaïde, Sanogo, Welbeck, Pérez, Giroud
Doubtful Giroud (ankle), Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee)

Injured Ramsey (calf, 25 Feb), Cazorla (achilles, Mar)
Suspended Xhaka (third of four)
Unavailable Elneny (Africa Cup of Nations)
Form WWDWWL
Discipline Y37 R2
Leading scorer Sánchez 15

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by optional1(f): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2016
I wait here and see whatsup
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by donjazet(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tomorrow is the D-day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by yedidiah(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
I believe Conte has read the script and now knows we don't lose to Arsenal. He should be told that the three goals we conceded at Emirates was the first time we have conceded against Arsenal in 8 EPL meetings. Within that time, we have scored 13 unreplied goals. Infact, in our last 11 meetings, we have only conceded 5 goals against arsenal and sadly, 3 was in our last match. While we have scored 17 goals.

Tomorrow, I don't only expect a win from Conte and his boys, I also expect a clean sheet and a dominant display like we did against United.
Lastly, I would like to see Fabregas and Ake play larger roles in the game. If you were careful to note, you will discover that Our game against Liverpool improved as soon as Fabregas came on.

Last Last: Mr Antonio Conte, I hope you have been practicing a plan B and C in case your 3-4-3 gets neutralized? You also need to begin to train one of your attacking Sub to be "a joker" for the team.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
yedidiah:
I believe Conte has read the script and now knows we don't lose to Arsenal. He should be told that the three goals we conceded at Emirates was the first time we have conceded against Arsenal in 8 EPL meetings. Within that time, we have scored 13 unreplied goals. Infact, in our last 11 meetings, we have only conceded 5 goals against arsenal and sadly, 3 was in our last match. While we have scored 17 goals.

Tomorrow, I don't only expect a win from Conte and his boys, I also expect a clean sheet and a dominant display like we did against United.
Lastly, I would like to see Fabregas and Ake play larger roles in the game. If you were careful to note, you will discover that Our game against Liverpool improved as soon as Fabregas came on.

Last Last: Mr Antonio Conte, I hope you have been practicing a plan B and C in case your 3-4-3 gets neutralized? You also need to begin to train one of your attacking Sub to be "a joker" for the team.
guy Conte is not in Nairaland... I don't think he even knows about the existence of this forum... I would advice you to go to twitter or one of this Chelsea fans blog/forums...
Anyway... 3points for my beloved Chelsea Football Club!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by lukecent: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Three points in back pocket
Next !
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2017
lukecent:
Three points in back pocket

Next !
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Aminat508(f): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2017
We are winning this. Gunners for ever cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Nogodye(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Aminat508:
Have you forgotten what Watford did to you?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by yedidiah(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Aminat508:
Even Wenger would tell you the last time Arsenal won back to back matches against Chelsea, was the last time the won the EPL.

Now, do you really think Arsenal can win this league?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Aminat508(f): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2017
yedidiah:
Even Wenger would tell you the last time Arsenal won back to back matches against Chelsea, was the last time the won the EPL.

Now, do you really think Arsenal can win this league?
Let's wait and see grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by edzankolo: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by Agimor(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is a blowout for Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal today at 1:30pm by yedidiah(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Aminat508:
Let's wait and see grin
nwayi how market grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Fegie Quit Or Be Sacked By Man United / What Is The Name Of Your Best Club! / Rooney 4 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.