Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

D - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (5424 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D by randomperson: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

I edited what to my own taste? So you no longer know how to use google? If 2 are different from 20 which do you think is more accurate? Its a simple question.

If 20 people come and tell you the same story and 2 people come and say something different would you assume that the 2 were saying the truth or that they may not have been present especially if 20 other different people are saying the same thing?

When it gets to God you become suddenly unintelligent
This guy. Always speaking from both sides of your mouth. The other time where ALL the versions said Jephthah sacrificed his daughter as burnt offering to god, u said that all the versions were wrong and the correct word wasn't 'and' but 'or'.

2 Likes

Re: D by ScienceWatch: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrMontella:

why do you think the romans were able to rule the jews?
America implemented the bible and became a Super power.
Adolf Hitler implemented atheism and then went insane. Germany is still trying to recover from the brutality of atheism.

1 Like

Re: D by louiziana(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2016
I still don't get the abortion thing.

5:27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.
5:28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.

To conceive seed does not mean to give birth, it simply means to get pregnant.

Here is my opinion: The guilty woman shall have swollen belly, and rotten thigh (probably shrunk womb), and she shall be a curse (barren) among her people.

The faithful woman shall be free from the damaging effects of the bitter liquid, which means nothing shall mess with her female anatomy, and she shall conceive seed afterwards (get pregnant). To conceive does not mean to give birth, the verses up there never talked about anyone giving birth or losing a fetus.
Re: D by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
America implemented the bible and became a Super power.
Adolf Hitler implemented atheism and then went insane. Germany is still trying to recover from the brutality of atheism.
Ignoramus
Hitler was a christian up until 1939. Then he converted to a form of deism. He hated atheist, also Germany was a christians majority nation.
Get your facts right
Re: D by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
louiziana:
I still don't get the abortion thing.

5:27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.
5:28 And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.

To conceive seed does not mean to give birth, it simply means to get pregnant.

Here is my opinion: The guilty woman shall have swollen belly, and rotten thigh (probably shrunk womb), and she shall be a curse (barren) among her people.

The faithful woman shall be free from the damaging effects of the bitter liquid, which means nothing shall mess with her female anatomy, and she shall conceive seed afterwards (get pregnant). To conceive does not mean to give birth, the verses up there never talked about anyone giving birth or losing a fetus.

Thigh is a Hebrew euphemism used for female reproductive organs and foetuses.

Plus the NIV clearly states miscarriage.
Re: D by ScienceWatch: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Ignoramus
Hitler was a christian up until 1939. Then he converted to a form of deism. He hated atheist, also Germany was a christians majority nation.
Get your facts right
You right when you claim that mentally insane Adolf Hitler worshipped a form of deism. It was called "atheisticdeism".

God will not be mocked !
The destructive end result was Hitlers own agonizing madness and the blood thirsty murder of millions of innocent women and children.

We do not mock the gods that LENNYCOOL dearly worship. We respectfully warn young readers of the dangers that can be scientifically verified by history and LENNYCOOL'S scientific gods.
Re: D by ScienceWatch: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Ignoramus
Get your facts right
LOL !! you are so easily fooled !

You dont have the basic knowledge to tell a Fake christian from a true one.

If Adolf Hitler told you personally that he was a christian, but was planning to brutally kill millions of women and children,
you would answer him like this, " Heil, you are indeed a true christian."
Re: D by ScienceWatch: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Ignoramus
Get your facts right
Horay to LENNYCOOL !

LENNYCOOL found evidence that the Holy Bible and God supports abortion.

He also found evidence that the Holy Bible supports athiesm, agnosticism, deism and humanism etc.
Re: D by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You right when you claim that mentally insane Adolf Hitler worshipped a form of deism. It was called "atheisticdeism".

God will not be mocked !
The destructive end result was Hitlers own agonizing madness and the blood thirsty murder of millions of innocent women and children.

We do not mock the gods that LENNYCOOL dearly worship. We respectfully warn young readers of the dangers that can be scientifically verified by history and LENNYCOOL'S scientific gods.
Atheisticdeism?
Now you have to be joking.
That what you get when the only form of learning you get is from watching T.B Joshua's broadcast.
Read a book
Re: D by DeSepiero(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
4everGod:

Why did you not mention me?

Lmao grin
Re: D by ScienceWatch: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2017
4everGod:
This thread is obviously a mischievous and lying attempt by atheists to label God as an abortionist when the Bible clearly shows he is not. I have given him the right translations from about 20 different Bible translations and none of them mentioned WOMB. I have also given him the words they were translated from so he can use them to prove me wrong and maintain his claim that they mean WOMB and not BELLY or ABDOMEN or BODY.

I do know atheists love lying just to defend their worldview but common sense should tell them that its not proper to lie all the time especially when there is evidence to expose your lies with.

I am done here.
We have witnessed many failed attempts by deluded atheists to get people to people to abandon belief in the most awesome book on God. We should not be too concerned with the many lies.

The followers of this mentally disturbed God-Father of atheism, Richard Dawkins, must work hard to impress their God-Father. They must further his demonic plans to remove all knowledge of an awesome creator God.

In Dawkins latest book he instructs his atheist followers to look into a mirror and repeat to themselves that they and their families
are descended from fish. Wow ! where do they go from here ?
Re: D by sKeetz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Not surprised, it's blood thirsty Yahweh we are talking about.
Re: D by TruthinAction: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
The OP missed it. There is no reference to abortion here. It is not even implied.

The woman who is guilty will not be able to bear children afterwards. The passage did not imply she was already pregnant.

The guiltless woman will still be fruitful.

In any case, the Church is not under the Law of Moses. So, it does not concern us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. / Evolutionist Please Explain / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.