Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency (15228 Views)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2016
iyke926:

Not weird. I use only nairaland and whatsapp

And those are not part of social media? undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by ajimotoke(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2016
what?...u mean this guy is still underage .....I don't believe u Aisha.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by jegz25(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2016
Florblu:
How is this a news? Who his existence epp?
to warn u against scammers
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Mujaheeeden: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Yusuf should hide his head in shame for that.

I didn't expect much from an haboki
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:

And those are not part of social media? undecided
They are, bro. Thinking of uninstalling whatsapp soon.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Nonsense!

Everyday these glorified almajiris living on public expense keep reminding me of the kartrashians
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Kingbuhari(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2016
this Fulani EDIOT buhari has been trying to distract Gullible zombies from the currently economic turndown he intentionally orchestrated...Buhari is a mad lazy clueless incompetent irrelevant unreasonable old cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by emmasege: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Mere looking at that boy, one can conclude that he's as dull and clueless as his father. The only Buharis active on social media are the girls who take after their mother.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2016
iyke926:

They are, bro. Thinking of uninstalling whatsapp soon.

Hahaha. Please delete Nairaland as well. grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
emmasege:
Mere looking at that boy, one can conclude that he's as dull and clueless as his father. The only Buharis active on social media are the girls who take after their mother.

Eww! cry Ol boy, this one too tough na sad
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by nsilordgmail(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2016
I believe, how will he be typing in english when he is as dumb as his dad
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by FavoredGuy: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Hawlahscho:
I'm sure he's on social media but anonymously.

It's none of my business anyway.
If anonymously, then he is not on social media because he will enjoy his social status or his personality. I think I like his decision.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by vic155: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:
How possible for someone not to be on any social media in this 21st century? An educated and enlightened man at that - I doubt.
By the way, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, are not the only social media platforms we have available. So saying he's "not on any social media" is funny to me.

I know the point they are trying to make is [that] those particular accounts are not his; and we understand.

But Yusuf my boy, you use some of the social media platforms, shebi?

I am really jobless o: look at the way I am just analysing the issue as if they're going to pay me salary, chai.

It can be funny because u are yet to understnd the meaning of private and personal life, billionnaires Warren buffet has no telephone or mobile phone @ this 21 century, has no private jet when it is order of the day for billionnares like him. I wonder hw u guys think simply if someone didn't emitted the life style of western world u label him as uncivilised. Better change the way u think and focus on real issues not someone private life

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Afz9095(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
735i:
And so fvcking what??

Is this one of the several important issues the presidency needs to address?

Yusuf Buhari, the presidency, and the OP are mad....
All of you....
Even the mod that pushed this to FP....you are all mad!!
Hunger don make dis 1 vex gidigan o. i blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
So?,there are pressing issues plaguing this country and all the presidency can come up with is this?,how does this epp Nigerians?, this government is just all shades of cluelessness and confusion, na real fuji house of commotion government, meteeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by 2sign: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
iyke926:

Not weird. I use only nairaland and whatsapp

And Whatsapp is what?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by ReubenE(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
2dugged:
So?,there are pressing issues plaguing this country and all the presidency can come up with is this?,how does this epp Nigerians?, this government is just all shades of cluelessness and confusion, na real fuji house of commotion government, meteeeeew
Lol
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by preciousMI1(f): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
iffa hear... he dey all of dem probably bearing fake names...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by 735i(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Afz9095:
Hunger don make dis 1 vex gidigan o. i blame buhari

I'll feed you and your hungry generation without batting an eyelid....
Now...fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by maxzzo1(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Na ancient man ....
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2016
ReubenE:

Lol
I just tire for this people, if it's fulani herdsmen attack or even bomb blast, you will not hear any official statement from the presidency, this people just keep exhibiting alk shades of cluelessness every time, even some of the zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria have gone under ground, while some have moved to family and romance sections

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by tammie24: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2016
And this is the biggest problem we have right now in Nigeria that the presidency had to talk about it

This administration sha.....
God will see us through
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
vic155:

It can be funny because u are yet to understnd the meaning of private and personal life, billionnaires Warren buffet has no telephone or mobile phone @ this 21 century, has no private jet when it is order of the day for billionnares like him. I wonder hw u guys think simply if someone didn't emitted the life style of western world u label him as uncivilised. Better change the way u think and focus on real issues not someone private life

Warren Buffet was never like that from the onset sir. And mind you, I didn't say he wasn't civilized because truly, it is not the only basis for civilization. But my point is, in the case of Yusuf, the presidency is lying.
I get your point, though.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by sfinkzslot(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
when first lady come become spokesperson sad
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by SQMrProducer(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
ajimotoke:
what?...u mean this guy is still underage .....I don't believe u Aisha.

I concur
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Warren Buffet was never like that from the onset sir. And mind you, I didn't say he wasn't civilized because truly, it is not the only basis for civilization. But my point is, in the case of Yusuf, the presidency is lying.
I get your point, though.
I don't get you,what do you mean the prsidency is lying?...do you thinng everybody is on social media?...have u seen core introverts before?....I know people who are not on sociaL media at all...one was my lecturer in unilag...one professor and the other Dr....dere fones sef na archaic things...just emails cause of. Job......not everyone lives on social media!!!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I don't get you,what do you mean the prsidency is lying?...do you thinng everybody is on social media?...have u seen core introverts before?....I know people who are not on sociaL media at all...one was my lecturer in unilag...one professor and the other Dr....dere fones sef na archaic things...just emails cause of. Job......not everyone lives on social media!!!

Email? Did you just say email? Please how do you create or use email? What sort of phone or gadget do you use please?
By the way, I never said nor implied people must 'live on social media' like you countered.
My focus here is on the fact that Yusuf, uses at least one of the social media platforms.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by ReubenE(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2016
2dugged:
I just tire for this people, if it's fulani herdsmen attack or even bomb blast, you will not hear any official statement from the presidency, this people just keep exhibiting alk shades of cluelessness every time, even some of the zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria have gone under ground, while some have moved to family and romance sections
Very funny @ the bolded.

This is what we get when there are too many media aides all trying to show they are working in order to justify their salaries.
Then again, this is a prove that there is misplacement of priorities under this administration. There are more serious things to respond to, yet they took time out to respond to nothing of value in this precarious time.

These people are trying their best to prove to us in each passing day that we made a mistake as a nation.

However, I continue to hope and enjoin others to hope that things get better because it is terrible out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by akogun316(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2016
The guy na Anti-Social
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Email? Did you just say email? Please how do you create or use email? What sort of phone or gadget do you use please?
By the way, I never said nor implied people must 'live on social media' like you countered.
My focus here is on the fact that Yusuf, uses at least one of the social media platforms.
and how are u sure about this? You get proof?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
and how are u sure about this? You get proof?

Bro, I hardly argue this much, but at least, I like our arguments, because we nor dey fight or abuse each other. But now I dey cook beans; are you interested?

To your question, no I have no proofs. I'm just saying..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Bro, I hardly argue this much, but at least, I like our arguments, because we nor dey fight or abuse each other. But now I dey cook beans; are you interested?

To your question, no I have no proofs. I'm just saying..
lolz...abeg face ur beans make e no burn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Makes N486bn In Six Months, Breaks Revenue Record / Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari / Inconclusive Polls: PDP Directs Members To Besiege INEC Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.