Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video (41787 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by chimauga(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
She did not wear under pants.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Mayflowa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:
Whoever was in that boutique wasn't sensitive. How could she walk in, have a change of clothes steal other items and walk out?...their fault.

This lady needs deliverance from the spirit of stealing. grin

Anything could happen within a few seconds. Do you know the extra cost of having someone man the CCTV all through opening hours. This girl is a thief.

My problem is whether she doesn't think of the consequencesame of being caught. That alone ought to deter her
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by deb(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Franky826:
sad
Someone will be suffering and some nitwits will think they smart and sleek.
Maybe the owner have borrowed money to stock up her shop and is restless to pay back before time and these lazy high heel wearing, make up junkies will just be inviting Satan to come and kill them.

When they catch you madam I hope you have heard of jungle justice?

All you said was fine until you mentioned jungle justice. In jungle justice innocent people sometime
s get killed so it should never be encouraged beside every offense has its befitting penalty. If you must jungle-justice anyone, it should be your armed robber politicians who are worse than hired assassins because many people die daily due to their ineptitude.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Israeljones:
that lady is a nairalander am quite sure..some of those gurls here wey dey form big
her toasters would think shes an angel.. choi!

That is an erroneous statement, we need to know which part of naija she come from.

NCAN members are waiting .............. cheesy
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblesoul123:
The irony is that she will wear this outfit, form Big Girl & dance all manner of erotic dances in church. The heartless animal will not even spare a thought for the damage she's doing to the finances of the boutique's owner. If she's caught & stripped naked, some people will jump out to shout about human rights

She will wear it to church this sunday for anointing service.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
OldBeer:
The owners of the shop and the lady are mad.
What is the use of installing cctv in your building if you cannot apprehend the suspect right there? Abi no be so e dey work?
I was thinking the woman is already in police custody.
So they want me to leave my hunt for christmas rice and go and be pursuing an unknown woman upandan.
In short everybody involved with this case is mad.

The owner is a stingy person, who doesn't want to pay good wages to his workers, now he has his reward.
The next cctv will show him who is sleeping with his wife.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
herbie27:
Whoever was in that boutique wasn't sensitive. How could she walk in, have a change of clothes steal other items and walk out?...their fault.

This lady needs deliverance from the spirit of stealing. grin

He was focusing on her boobs and not the clothes she was wearing. cheesy

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by nlugliest: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
My question is what is the person manning the CCTV doing while she was shoplifting? an outrageous activities that lasted for over a minute. Was he distracted for the whole minutes or he was an accomplice?. I doubt if someone who owns a large store like this will mount surveillance gadgets without employing someone to utilize its full potentials by monitoring all activities on it. To the management of the store, next time when things like this happen and you have the intention of apprehending the perpetrator, dont make the video public yet, beef up security and wait patiently because there is high probability that she will come back to steal more in less than 60 days. But now that the video is public, only the public can help you get to her. Oh lord, touch her heart and help her stop seeking pleasure at the detriment of others.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by rhames(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
stealing is not corruption- Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Brushless: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
OldBeer:
The owners of the shop and the lady are mad.
What is the use of installing cctv in your building if you cannot apprehend the suspect right there? Abi no be so e dey work?
I was thinking the woman is already in police custody.
So the cooly want me to leave my hunt for christmas rice and go and be pursuing an unknown woman upandan.
In short everybody involved with this case is mad.
I believe CCTV is supposed to be manned all time. We'll, there you meet Egbegbe (Mrs).
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Brushless: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
nlugliest:
My question is what is the person manning the CCTV doing while she was shoplifting? an outrageous activities that lasted for over a minute. Was he distracted for the whole minutes or he was an accomplice?. I doubt if someone who owns a large store like this will mount surveillance gadgets without employing someone to utilize its full potentials by monitoring all activities on it. To the management of the store, next time when things like this happen and you have the intention of apprehending the perpetrator, dont make the video public yet, beef up security and wait patiently because there is high probability that she will come back to steal more in less than 60 days. But now that the video is public, only the public can help you get to her. Oh lord, touch her heart and help her stop seeking pleasure at the detriment of others.
The shop owner must be very unprofessional, and probably just use a Nairalander to bring this out. By now she could have been warned-off by some accomplice who might have seen the video. Next time the shop owner should man the CCTV herself or use her trusted kid. That thief is skilful and may want to come again or use another accomplice. they are many.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Chukazu: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
must they show her nudity?
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Raskasal(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
wonders shall never end. That kind lady nw go dey form hard to get with a stolen dress. what a pity
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
She looks like a nairaland member honestly. But I can't point you to her FB page or handle until I see a clear photo.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by nlugliest: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Brushless:
The shop owner must be very unprofessional, and probably just use a Nairalander to bring this out. By now she could have been warned-off by some accomplice who might have seen the video. Next time the shop owner should man the CCTV herself or use her trusted kid. That thief is skilful and may want to come again or use another accomplice. they are many.

You are right sir but I feel she wouldn't want to go to that store again after seeing this video. The store owner needs to fire every employee and hire new employees because they are dirty or not competent for that girl to have get away stuffing such number of clothes between her legs and also wearing a new cloth from the same store at the same time to cover her loots. This means the employees are not justifying why they are been remunerated. The store owner should get photos of the thieves out of that video, then paste it at the entrance of the store tagged MOST WANTED. Facebook too might be helpful. Somebody please tell me what kind of moral advice such ladies will give to their husbands and children.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.