Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira (1086 Views)

Discover The Powerful Seo Strategies For Your Website Ranking / Get 4 .EDU And 1 .GOV Backlink For As Low As 5k / Powerful SEO Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Do you want to crush all your competitor and Rank above all of them.

This is what you need.

Get All This SEO(Search Engine Optimization) Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000Naira

1) SEO PowerSuite Enterprises Version | Updatable Original Lifetime License.

2) GSA (Google Search Engine) Ranker | Lifetime License *Crack*

3) Rankeraware version 1.5.2 | Original License

4) Screaming Frog SEO Spider | Original License

*Bonus*
1) 500+ huge Facebook Groups for Massive Referral Traffic.
2) Power Indexer Pro.

*NotekissAll The software are 100% legit and Original License From developer
✅100% Save to use without complaint

*No crack and path
*No Virus
*No Malware or Spyware

*Contact me on 08117413104 call/whatsapp if you have interest or any question*

*NotekissYou can also contact me if you need any premium internet marketing Course or any Premium Software License.

Thanks

Price not negotiable Please.
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by akashi01(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by Cheap: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
akashi01:
grin grin

If the guy catch you eeh
cheesy
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by Olaide1295: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello,
I have a list of keywords and I need to know their search volumes,competition e.t.c.
Reply me if you can do this and are ready immediately
Pay : 30k + bonus if you can get it done in 24 hours

1 Like

Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by Demolavoices(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olaide1295:
Hello,
I have a list of keywords and I need to know their search volumes,competition e.t.c.
Reply me if you can do this and are ready immediately
Pay : 30k + bonus if you can get it done in 24 hours

I can do dis in less than 24 hours. Lets talk.....
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by Daneezy: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
Do you want to crush all your competitor and Rank above all of them.

This is what you need.

Get All This SEO(Search Engine Optimization) Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000Naira

1) SEO PowerSuite Enterprises Version | Updatable Original Lifetime License.

2) GSA (Google Search Engine) Ranker | Lifetime License *Crack*

3) Rankeraware version 1.5.2 | Original License

4) Screaming Frog SEO Spider | Original License

*Bonus*
1) 500+ huge Facebook Groups for Massive Referral Traffic.
2) Power Indexer Pro.

*NotekissAll The software are 100% legit and Original License From developer
✅100% Save to use without complaint

*No crack and path
*No Virus
*No Malware or Spyware

*Contact me on 08117413104 call/whatsapp if you have interest or any question*

*NotekissYou can also contact me if you need any premium internet marketing Course or any Premium Software License.

Thanks

Price not negotiable Please.
I WANT TO LEARN SEO. Can you pls teach me.
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Daneezy:
I WANT TO LEARN SEO. Can you pls teach me.

Yes!!!
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by Daneezy: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Yes!!!
how do I start?
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Daneezy:
how do I start?
Please let's chat on whatsapp/call 08117413104
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by authority2006(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

Please let's chat on whatsapp/call 08117413104

Agricultural produce storage business is not always as rosy as this guy is making you guys to believe. By the time you want to sell, there may be a glut in the market despite the fact that it is not harvesting period. Produce storage business is like a stock market, no guarantee of making profit. I was into this business in the past (up to early this year) so I'm speaking from the experience. The day this guy made the first post, I read it and I really liked his spirit. But along the line, his posts moved from advice and information to what I called Persuasion. Now, the guy is talking about his firm/boss, can we ask this guy the real role his firm (I mean the people he works for) are playing in all this? Are they also buying on their own which they store and resell and make their own profit or are they luring you guys into the business and make their profits through you guys? If later is the case, it means you guys will never be told the truth because they will make their own profits whether you guys make profit or not (they make their own profits either way). Again, storing your bought produce in a highly volatile environment is not advisable be it Fulani, Tiv, or Eggon community as all of them have capacity of spring surprise attacks on one another. He even said that because he is an Eggon boy/man, nobody can attack him. While I don't pray for you to be attacked, but lone Eggon man is as vulnerable as as lone Yoruba, Hausa or Ijaw man. Again, what I've also learnt is that we should be wary of business partners who talk arrogantly to us on phone because they always try to portray themselves as well-to-do and create a sense of "always in a hurry" and "ever busy" personalities. This is to prevent you from interacting with them and find out the area that is not clear to you through necessary questions. You guys should be very careful because:
1. Trusting your hard earned money with someone you have never meet in person has its own risk. 2. Not all the time that you store agricultural produce you make profit (and @op has deceived you in this aspect). 3. All those Areas are not safe for keeping your goods including Eggon area. He never mentioned one market that could be attacked before. After confirming the attacked market, he said so so and so markets are safe, really? If Group A attacked market B, what stops Group B from retaliating? All these communities have suffered frequent attacks and are still suffering from it.
Good luck to you all.
Re: Get 4 Powerful SEO Tools Worth $1,000 For Just 15,000naira by authority2006(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Do you still remember that post up there even if you can't remember my handle again? You remember how you attacked me savagely when I posted it. You still remember how everything ended in that thread? The guy @Dav8id ran away with millions of naira and the thread locked.
Next time when an experienced man, someone who could see the hidden facts is trying to call your attention or anyone's attention to something you overlooked, just try and be reasonable instead of activating your attack mode. I just hope that you didn't learn the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT NG Launches Website To Tackle Online Fraud | #scamalertng / {GRAB}100 Million Keywords - User Generated (google Suggestions) - FREE Download / How To Create A Gofundme Campaign From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.