Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build (4021 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow 3D Building Design For A 7m Budget / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS / Do You Need A 3D Building Design, 3D Urban & Visualization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Hello everyone and all prospective home owners, this is terahomes Architectural designs studio. I will be showcasing some of my 3D building models. If you need any of the designs you can contact me on the following numbers:

+234-08133125653
+234-08077919661.
Email: terahomesng@gmail.com
http://www.terahomes.com

Alternatively, you can indicate your design specifications and preferences and we will bring it to life. All our designs are tastefully and professionally done. All our finished drafts carry necessary professional stamps and seals.
We deliver to all parts of the country. Thanks.

This 4 bedroom bungalow contains the following:
Spacious living room
Visitor's lounge
Dinning, kitchen, store, laundry, study,gymn, sitout, front porch, all bedrooms ensuite. etc

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Right view

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Regal 5 bedroom duplex
It consists the following;
Ground floor
Spacious living room(visible roof), ante room, visitors bedroom ensuite, bedroom 2, dining, kitchen, store, bar, laundry, stair hall, sitout etc

First floor
Study, master bedroom with walk in closet, 2 other bedrooms all ensuite, sitout, front porch etc.

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Left side view

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Here is wishing all nairalanders and specifically our clients compliment of the season. May the joy and peace that accomplish the season abide with us now and all through the new year. Merry christmas and a prosperous new year.
Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2016
5 bedroom duplex
It contains:
Ground floor
Living room, ante room, guest bedroom ensuite, dinning, kitchen, store, laundry, balcony, gymn, children playroom, front porch etc.

First floor
Family lounge, Master bedroom, 3 other bedrooms all ensuite and well ventillated, sitout, study etc.

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Terahomes: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Right side view

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by SmartHomes(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well done.....
Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by SeniorArchitect: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice workshttp://www.archfiler.com/upload-a-design/
You can also post these on a more professional platform, www.archfiler.com. You stand a good chance of getting published as an inspiration to others, and to have other architects make input or appraisals.

What you need to provide;
1. Name of Architect ( do not put architect if you are not registered
2. Your practice (omit if done under a non-registered name
3. Project description
3. Location
4. Client (where necessary)
5. Total floor area
6. Floor plan (No dimensions, no details)
7. 3D images and pictures as built.

Upload via http://www.archfiler.com/upload-a-design/

Mine is still being verified though.
I understand that these guys are working with the NIA to reposition the profession. Let us encourage them.
Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by Isaac393l: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Terahomes:
Right view

Re: Exotic 3D Building Designs For Those Planning To Build by tonero2021: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Help me guys,

Please can anyone give me an estimated break down cost of building four storey building in Awka, Anambra state. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Camberwall Court 2, Abijo Gra. Promo Price! / See This Modern Four Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.