Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? (586 Views)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by hgnbello(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2016
To all my doctor, nurses and medical students.
Why do women always fall sick when there are 3weeks or a month pregnant.
Is it normal?
Is it all women?
Or somewomen are just unlucky.
Thanks doc.
Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Doc... come over here
Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by callola: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Not all
Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by mofy1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Not all. I know someone who is 4month pregnant and has never taken even paracetamol for once. Though it's rare but God makes things easy for whom ever he pleases.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by nelszx: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
It's called adaptation....At the point during conception, your body (immune system) sees it (foetus) as a foreign and external body so they will fight it but later it becomes familiar with the system and the sickness disappears.

The symptoms are just the natural body response to the foreign material inside of you. Pregnancy triggers the activation of various body defence mechanisms and it will make you feel malaised (a state of unwell).

Does it occur in every woman? I doubt
Is it a frequent phenomenon? Yes

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by hgnbello(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
mofy1:
Not all. I know someone who is 4month pregnant and has never taken even paracetamol for once. Though it's rare but God makes things easy for whom ever he pleases.

me am nt xo lucky, all d women i knw dey get very sick.
Truly
God makes things easy for whom ever He pleases.
Re: Why Is It That Any Woman Who Is Pregnant Must Get Sick? by hgnbello(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
nelszx:
It's called adaptation....At the point during conception, your body (immune system) sees it (foetus) as a foreign and external body so they will fight it but later it becomes familiar with the system and the sickness disappears.

The symptoms are just the natural body response to the foreign material inside of you. Pregnancy triggers the activation of various body defence mechanisms and it will make you feel malaised (a state of unwell).

Does it occur in every woman? I doubt
Is it a frequent phenomenon? Yes

tanx man...

(1) (Reply)

5 Obvious Signals That Your Body Needs Help / Nigerian Professor Allegedly Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS - Dailytrust / Save Your Kidneys Through These Simple Practices.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.