Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,793 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos (2551 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by lovelyronke20(f): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Today, Popular Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo turns 39 and these are some lovely photos she shared on her social media in celebrating her day. Happy Birthday to her.

http://gistchic.com.ng/ng/actress-iyabo-ojo-celebrates-her-birthday-with-new-photos/

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Mskrisx(f): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Happy birthday baby...shallat out to all the December born! Nobody be like us. wink

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by sholatem(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2016
HBD mama
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2016
hbd to dis beautiful mama
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by Franky826: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Make up on that face can cover the map of Africa, brethren it can fill up the biggest blue band cup

grin grin grin
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by ShayGirl(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Nice clothes!..Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos by lovelyronke20(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Franky826:
Make up on that face can cover the map of Africa, brethren it can fill up the biggest blue band cup

grin grin grin

lol..that is so mean..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Like What I Post I Will Block You-roman Goddes Releases Sultry Pics / Nigerian Family Pays A Guy To Satisfy Their Daughters Nymphomanic Sexual Urge / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu All Shades Of Gorgeous At An Event (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.