Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) (30921 Views)

"Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by passionate88: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by dacovajnr: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
misterjosh:
ha
Hajara!
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Fabinu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:
This made me remember Eriggas musik " I do Four Years For pkene .... If no b God I 4 don't kpoof throway!!!!!"
Title of d music pls.. wanna download
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
eyeview:
Yet,you need to see the billions that rogue minister of internal affairs got in the 2016 budget for the feeding of prisoners. By my last calculation,each prisoner would be getting around N5k a day for feeding.

This govt is a wicked one
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Chicagoesontop: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
kinggogo:
Rip

His village witches ryt now grin

Witches from their village starts from you because na you first hear the news, and na you first comment with dancing steps, you have been monitoring expecting him to die right from childhood, i hope you are happy now.?

RIP to the dead,

2 Likes

Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by seenter84: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
And crude oil day thatstate
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Elchappo: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Buhari is here to kill, destroy nd give sorrow....
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
eyeview:
Yet,you need to see the billions that rogue minister of internal affairs got in the 2016 budget for the feeding of prisoners. By my last calculation,each prisoner would be getting around N5k a day for feeding.

This govt is a wicked one
my brother why do u think Hell was created? wink just relax.. it would have been better these politicians weren't even born sef. Because on that day of judgement, God will have his vengeance infinitesimal..
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why are Igbos always treated badly in naija?, even Delta Igbos dont like their IPOB brethren,Hmmm God Dey. angry
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Is he pregnant or kidney failure?i am not understanding the pix.RIP
Topic said Malnourished.

His physical appearance is a symptom of malnourishment.
Just like some Biafra children during the war.
Kwashiokor, sodium chloride deficiency and food supplements
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coldfeet:
cry
Coldfeet occurs wen bad things happen, & u also comment on bad events... u are really of d cold feet. or are u a white-walker

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by ahahnow: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
What did he do that got him in prison? Let me know the answer to that first before I lament
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by kinggogo: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by francisbiz: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hades2016:
RIP .... but when will Nigeria Government have sense na
I agree with you that govt, has a major role to play in the society, but govt is made up of people, especially civil servants.
If you take trips to every office in this country you will find out that Nigerians are very nonchalant, insulting, insensitive, wicked, angry, aggressive.
Even with your money in FMC treatment is very shabby and clumsy, how much more a prison inmate.
They must have dumped him one side for hours before maybe putting drip.
Our medical personnel this days are wicked heartless and incompetent butchers.
I once met a Doctor who told me he's always in the labour room any time his wife was due, irrespective of the hospital. He said that most deaths in hospitals are caused by negligence and incompetence on the part of the doctors and nurses.
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Topic said Malnourished.

His physical appearance is a symptom of malnourishment.
Just like some Biafra children during the war.
Kwashiokor, sodium chloride deficiency and food supplements
Yea i knw but dont u think the stomach looks like he has kidney problem before he died.Read it on another thread that he cant urinate.
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by evy4ch(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
joedams:
I used to think our prisons were correctional facilities, never knew they were manslaughter houses. Like IDP camps, like Nigerian prisons...smh for this country
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ds is exactly y Nnamdi Kanu ws trying to educate the gullibles living in that zoo
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea i knw but dont u think the stomach looks like he has kidney problem before he died.Read it on another thread that he cant urinate.
Anyway I don't know the prognosis of this case.

I just gave presumptive diagnosis based on the physical appearance, and the Title of the thread (malnourished inmate)..

PS. Not passing urine through the Urethra is not ONLY a problem associated with Kidney failure
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by sanemann: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Am sure some form of over zealous treatment at d fmc can not be ruled out as such persons r prone to refeeding syndrome
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by monex(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
emmabest2000:
RIP

Who should we blame ?
APC or MMM ?

MMM was advertised in churches?
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
RIP...
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
I might be wrong buh he's not likely 2 av died of solely malnutrition. He's obviously looking like some harbouring other chronic illness, most likely liver disease.
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

all join na... kidney is also responsible for excretion (urine)..
he looks kwashiokor.. the point is.. he wasnt taken care of...

Nigeria: a place where prisoners are made to die of negligence and irrealonsible npfs...
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by ALEXIS0240: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
If serving Nigeria soldiers are crying for food & water.what is the hope of the ordinary prisoner?Buhari don make so many people change address for nothing...
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by delishpot: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Is he pregnant or kidney failure?i am not understanding the pix.RIP
Severe malnutrition aka kwashiorko.swollen tummy and limbs are end stage of it. Organ failure from the body not having enough nutrition I presume. When I saw his photo, I knew his end is almost near.
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Rick9(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bad news continue to emanates from this country on daily basis. Which kind country be this sef, the leaders should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
End of discussion
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Raddie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
joedams:
I used to think our prisons were correctional facilities, never knew they were manslaughter houses. Like IDP camps, like Nigerian prisons...smh for this country

Used to think prisons were correctio- make I no just complete am, that's epic anyway!

Mind I ask our friends in black don detain u before and i'm not talking about posts o!
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Curvinus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ask not what you can for your country. Do ask what your country can do to you.
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Sirlegendy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:
This made me remember Eriggas musik " I do Four Years For pkene .... If no b God I 4 don't kpoof throway!!!!!"

DOWNLOAD NOLLYWOOD MOVIES: Battle Of Tigers Season 1-4 (MP4 / 3GP) - Mp4Loaded
SEASON 1
http://mp4loaded.ga/video/view/51874485?get-image=Battle%20Of%20Tigers%20Season%201
SEASON 2
http://mp4loaded.ga/video/view/51875040?get-image=Battle%20Of%20Tigers%20Season%202
SEASON 3
http://mp4loaded.ga/video/view/51875465?get-image=Battle%20of%20Tigers%20Season%203
SEASON 4
http://mp4loaded.ga/video/view/51875718?get-image=Battle%20of%20Tigers%20Season%204
Re: Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) by Jakama90(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
quiverfull:
May God judge everyone whose negligence led to this man's death
Nigerian prison service is a big failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.