Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,777 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Coolest Brothers Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coolest Brothers Of All Time (822 Views)

Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Brothers Of All Time by rhymz(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2009
Hi Guyz,
While I was reading a magazine(name witheld),I came across this very captivating topic whose theme got me feeling like it after reading the topic,I thought it would be a great idea if I shared it with Nairalanders and get Ur reactions.The theme of the discussion is "The Genius Of CooL" and the Questions is who should make the List of "The 25 CooLest Brothers Of All Time".The word "CooL" is, at its heart,a type of permanent relaxation despite whatever circumstances you find yourself in.
An African American Celeb once explained that "trying to Relax" is a contradiction in terms, cos the more U try to relax the more it eludes U.Thus the only way to try is by not trying.
CooL is a form of Negro Zen,honed under the worst of circumstances,some black black folks used to say,if the white man built its society on efforts to keep black folks perpetually off balance,"CooL" was the ultimate retaliation,a way of not only remaining balanced,but making it look effortless.
Now let me wind down a bit here,enough description about "CooL".Am going to be giving my own top cool brothers whose elegance,self-possession and ability to be fluent in body Language drips with every letter of the word "CooL".
1.BARACK OBAMA
The very fact that this man thinks on camera and presents unmanufactured ideas to the listening public-That's CooL"
That he is the only brother to run for the President of the US,was embraced by millions of Americans for who he is-That's CooL.
That this middle aged Man who's consistently called young,who exhibits calm under duress and control under simmering fire,is now the leader of the free world-Excuse Me,but that's CooL.
Young people flock to his call coz they trust his promise for the future-CooL.Educated people rush to his side coz the appreciate intelligent conversation after 8yrz of inarticulate gibberish.So CooL.Brown People embrace him because we can't believe a brother could make it this far with his integrity,values,sense of self,swagger and vision intact.Very CooL.
Even in the murk of Politics,Barack Obama genuinely loves his wife,his family and his-Now That is So CooL.
Re: Coolest Brothers Of All Time by rhymz(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2009
2.DENZEL WASHINGTON(Actor,Director)
The WALK.Forget his classic good looks and smooth persona;what makes Denzel Hayes Washington above all else is the way he walks.Nearly all Cool black Men have a Swagger, but only Denzel could make Strutting down the street in a zoot suit in "Malcom X", or walking across a lawn wearing a wife-beater in "Devil in a Blue Dress" or Trotting in chains as an AWOL union soldier in "Glory" all look equally look CooL.
For Many women,the only thing better than meeting Denzel face-to-face is the image of Denzel walking away.
Now that's CooL.

(1) (Reply)

What 2 Do / Cecilia Ibru Sues Sanusi, Cbn, Demands Reinstatement / New Naija Movie And Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.