Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (3325 Views)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by debojyde(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
Watched this video 2 days ago.So funny and sad at the same time.We have a long way 2 go in Nigeria.I am posting the link to the website below.

http://www.africanfile.com/flash/cadedibu.html
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by azorjiu(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2007
Is this the so-called Adedibu? He said, "if you are hungry and you want to heat"

He makes me laugh. A mediator between God and man indeed!!!

Chei chineke, this man is saying that Ladoja does not "to allow others share in his booty"
He is saying that he single-handedly selected 12 out of 15 commissioners in Oyo State.

shame that this man is regarded as a 'king maker'.
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by debojyde(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2007
This man has turned himself into a one man Government.The constitution says a governor can run for maximum of 2 terms but he says he can only allow one term maximum.PERIOD.

When asked by Obasanjo why he keeps causing trouble,i thought he would reply that he never caused any trouble but he said he told Obasanjo that it was because he was an ibadan man and ibadan people are known for trouble,so causing trouble means he his not a bastard.
How can someone say the reason why he has thugs beating up everybody and shooting guns is because he wants to overthrow a governor.(IMAGINE-IN A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY)

I tire for this man.He should,t be allowed to get away with this attitude of his in the next general election(but unfortunately he certainly will).
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by TerraCotta(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
Funny thing about this guy is that Ibadan people keep saying he's not really that relevant anymore and that he's just an old man with a couple of thugs willing to sing his praises and carry out his orders. As much as I wish it were true, I don't think an insignificant local champion could have caused so much trouble for a whole state governor. So--any IB locals want to tell us the real scoop on the Alaafin of Molete?
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by gaby(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
Useless Amala Man, what you see from that video clip and the comments are just typical of how Nigeria is been Runned, foolish idiot with such animalistic and arrogant aura taking a state as his personal property, I wonder how come no one can come out and take him out because i see nothing preventing him from been eliminated, these guys mean no good for the future of our country, tooo damn bad,

He looks like a former butcher i used to patronise at The railway area of oshodi market, foolish man sitting in London, check the video and you'll notice a girl old enough to be his great grand daughter walk across perhaps his keeping himself warm with that poor biatch,

May you die a painful death you enemies of Nigeria's progress, MUMFU
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by mazaje(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2007
na wah ohhhh ahhh which kin life be this  God God God is all the mad goat was saying. which kin man be this i don die ohh see the kind of mad animal that is parading him self as the political God father.

" I told my boys(thugs) to go out and bring down any thing that belongs to Lam Adesina ,i told them that if they see any oyo state vehichle they should size it.they should not allow them to move freely   "

this is a mad clown  grin grin grin grin he entertained me sha i like the way he made me laugh all through the interview
Re: Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) by BigB11(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2007
Guys, you can also listen to IBB interview on the same site.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Chinese Govts Sign N107.4 M Contract To Build Rural Schools / Our Leadership In Pictures / Lagos Airport Scanners Don’t Capture unclothed Images - Ncaa and Faan! Warn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.