Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User (31931 Views)

Okorocha's Sister Defends Her Appointment As Commissioner For Happiness / Mounir Gwarzo Pocketed N104m From SEC After He Was Named DG / Imo State Carnival Cost Billions Of Naira While Pensioners Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by ebosie11(f): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
According to Uchenna Amuka,pictured below is the face of Rochas Okorocha's sister who has pocketed N600million for Christmas decorations of Owerri while pensioners are forced to forfeit 60% of their entitlements and sign for 40%.Imolites did not spare her as they gave her 'lashing' of her life on social media

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-face-of-rochas-okorocha-sister-who.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by INTROVERT(f): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin same Story 30-40 years ago, same story 30-40 years from now grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by ebosie11(f): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by ebosie11(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by INTROVERT(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Don't come here and criticise her if while you were told to write names of noise makers you didn't write your friends name who was making noise grin, or didn't put friend or family first when you had that job to give out grin. Many of us if given the chance would do the same even worse. Asides of that it's very wrong to do this when pensioners are crying, dying and protesting on the street. The man who entered power through his philanthropy has turned into something words can't describe. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by delishpot: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Give the average Nigerian that contract now, they would take it and not remember pensioners. They would go to their religious houses and give testimony. So she is just an average Nigerian. At this rate, it's only my conscience that is guiding me if not, I will not trust myself that I won't take that money and not look back.
Anyhow, I hope she gives back to the society.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by DIKEnaWAR: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Men! She is damn ugly!! Looks like an ugly man on weaves.

She needs all that money and more to buy herself a man and some s3x.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by jerryunit48: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oh boy dem fine for dia family o

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Chibuhealth(f): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
looks like amadioha....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Family buisness, Continue. Rochas deceiving Imolites since time immemorial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by delishpot: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
Don't come here and criticise her if while you were told to write names of noise makers you didn't write your friends name who was making noise grin, or didn't put friend or family first when you had that job to give out grin. Many of us if given the chance would do the same even worse. Asides of that it's very wrong to do this when pensioners are crying, dying and protesting on the street. The man who entered power through his philanthropy has turned into something words can't describe. grin grin

He was not giving his own money o. He was running a foundation which receives money from donors. He pockets some and uses the rest to do the so called philanthropy. That money he was using is not out of his pocket. In short if he is investigated, you would see that he chopped money meant to support the needy.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Onechancearmy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nigerian version of Caitlyn Jenner. Man wey package as woman. Dem really "fine" for dat family. I sure say na King Kong be the ancestor of the OKOROAWUSA family.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by nextprince: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
INTROVERT:

14 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Khd95(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
waz dis one saying

See,ure good at booking front page spaces with dots(.),so stick to that

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Sandydayziz(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Men! She is damn ugly!! Looks like an ugly man on weaves.

I swear!!

Nightmare!!!

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by backtosender: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chibuhealth:
looks like amadioha....
This one go give me nightmares' for midnight

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by idupaul: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Oko Rocha sister no fine sha

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Cletus77(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
jerryunit48:
Oh boy dem fine for dia family o
You see wetin u cause?
Catarrh don comot for my nose now!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Doctorfitz: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
INTROVERT:

You're joking sha.... Cos if ur popsi Na pensioner u no go type this gibberish...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by veekid(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016

God dey Sha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016

I support what she did

If someone would import a 800 million naira grass to feed his cows, i now support stealing

It's been like this since 1960 and no one wants to tackle and fight corruption, since no one wants to stop it, you can steal all the money you want till everyone dies in this country

I don't give a flying and running fucck

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Femich18(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nah decoration dem go chop? Misplaced priority... All nah scope to siphon money jare
Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Odi egwu
Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Pavore9: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
There is no need for DNA to know they are siblings!

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
She looks like a female version of him grin

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Bigajeff(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
pocket money 600m

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Ponponkon: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is even wrong with some people, why call another man's wife frog even when she did not say a word against your person? I only jab when you jabbed me.
Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Chiedu4Trump: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
She belongs to APC so nothing will happen.

But the wickedness exhibited by Rochas while the poor suffer, only God will judge him.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by venorite(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
all we sabi for this our country na to de make noise for nairaland.efcc,icpc and all those bodies wont do anything for us.until we bring about a revolution, shut down this country,do mass protest like they did in south korea, these politicians go de mess with us.rochas and his people go still give more dubious contracts while me and u suffer.lets wake up to our responsibilities and make this country better.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by Remilekun101: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Very Beauriful, So beauriful

Okay my bad She's handsome

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by emmanuel596(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
How true is the story And what is the government of imo state and Nigeria doing about this....its amazing how the lifes of soo many people are dependent on one person and that person neglects them and can still sleep well at night..
Re: Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman / Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.