Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot (13972 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani ‏reacts To The Disappearance Of $500 Million Recovered Loot / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by olusipimp(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2016
alcmene:
The maga must remit the money before leaving office....

Crooks
u be ode, is it magu they're referring to as former efçc chairmen or u lack reading ability
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by slapacha: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Buhari is the biggest hypocrite ever and the worst scam to happen in our country.
Where are the zombies who brought this curse upon us?
Where are they?

debeginin:

I pity ur generation.
Do u hv problem wit reading?
Maybe wit comprehension.

At the emboldened... I regret to inform u that he's dyslexic
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by GMBuhari: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
awa:

Is this just evidence of your hatred for GEJ? Your Buhari is the one Magu is working for not GEJ. Please read well ohhhh

Point is some people looted trillions , if that didn't happen, there wouldn't be a case of missing money with EFCC
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Zlatimi: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Stalwert:

Defender of corruption and so?

Am not defending corruption was just trying to remind u the obvious... anyways he will only end like lamode and ribadu... smh
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
ericmor:

If the person has not come out to say this for the public to know, what would u be calling yourself now?

Then someone else would have discovered it in the future and still report to the proper authorities.

No dey try form say u know when u no sabi anything grin
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by AfroBlue(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
>>George Uboh has claimed.

Yeah, and I claim I woke up dis morning with an intense woody. grin

Corruption and dere minions are fighting back tooth and nail.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by slivertongue: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
correct!!!!

this is why i never took Ribadu serious. Ribadu had the temerity to tell Nigerians that he spent 80percent of recovered loots on investigation and prosecution. The EFCC shares the loot to their partners - anti-corruption civil society groups, the media and some activist who keep adocating for the perpetual retention of who ever is appointed into the EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:
Yet,sharia reporters and co are doing useless propaganda for Magu to be confirmed by the senate?
The useless THIEF should be sent packing from his N40 million rented house. He will also stop flying 1st class for Lesser Hajj as a policeman in a country where minimum wage is N18,000.
The thunder that will fire his nyansh is still doing push-ups.
seguno2:

Buhari is the biggest hypocrite ever and the worst scam to happen in our country.
Where are the zombies who brought this curse upon us?
Where are they?
Except I am the one having issues with comprehension, I am still wondering why the brains of almost everyone on this thread interpreted this report to be about Magu; you even went further to associate this with Buhari.

Former heads of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) failed to remit the sum of N1.993 trillion recovered funds, a security and investigation consultant, George Uboh has claimed.

Details of the allegations in documents sighted by Daily Trust are contained in a petition to the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS) dated 19th December.

The petition signed by the former EFCC consultant, requested the DSS to make the acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu effect remittance of the funds to federal government coffers and prosecute him.

Uboh said that of the N2.051 trillion recovered by the EFCC since inception, only N6.7 billion was remitted to the federal government leaving a balance of N1.993 trillion unremitted funds.

Meanwhile, executive director the Citizens Advancement for Social and Economic Rights (CASER), Barrister Frank Tietie has given the National Assembly 48 hours to review all cases handled by the EFCC where persons, who have forfeited monies to the commission will appear to testify.
I'm not exactly sure why this information above was/is difficult for quite a large number of people to comprehend. Or is there something I'm missing?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by seguno2: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
obailala:
Except I am the one having issues with comprehension, I am still wondering why the brains of almost everyone on this thread interpreted this report to be about Magu; you even went further to associate this with Buhari.

I'm not exactly sure why this information above was/is difficult for quite a large number of people to comprehend. Or is there something I'm missing?

Buhari has been in charge for almost two years fighting corruption. Why has the superman not collected all these money with his Magu EFCC?
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Buhari has been in charge for almost two years fighting corruption. Why has the superman not collected all these money with his Magu EFCC?
Just go back and read the story first, and next time you should make sure you read the story before commenting.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by tiwiex(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
alcmene:
The maga must remit the money before leaving office....

Crooks

People just call figures sha. 1.9 kini? That was 50% of our a nuclear budget then bro.! Anyone can say anything. If he said it was 4trillion of 50b, ur response would have been the same with no reference to D figure. This is surely for news based in D amount.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Then someone else would have discovered it in the future and still report to the proper authorities.

No dey try form say u know when u no sabi anything grin

Just simple question that I've asked u, u cant answer. They see Nigerians as weak people and they take us for a fool. I know u still a young boy but u will get to know better when u grow up
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by gogodaye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmm...our people are out in the open exuding their forgetful nature......
Mr. George Ugbo has been consistent in asserting this same claims against the leadership of the EFCC, he has repeated the same assertions against Mr. Nuhu Ribadu, dusted them up and represented same against his successor, Ibrahim Larmorde, raised same again against Ibrahim Magu, as a sequel to his prosecution by the EFCC and subsequent conviction by the High Court of the FACT, Abuja in Charge No-HC/CR/12/09 - FRN .v. George Ugbo on a 3 count fraud charge with respect to the Police Equipment Trust fund by Justice Aladetoyinbo, J.

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
ericmor:

Just simple question that I've asked u, u cant answer. They see Nigerians as weak people and they take us for a fool. I know u still a young boy but u will get to know better when u grow up

Ahn ahn, u can't even tell when someone has answered your question again? Omo u go don really old o grin

A lot of Nigerians are gullible, shallow minded and easily taken advantage off, even though its not entirely their fault. Its the condition and situation we find ourselves in. Some other African countries have it worse.

My point was that it was about time the people decide to stand up fot what's right and vote the young folk that'll have the best interest of the country at heart and not all these old men that have done nothing more than drag the country further down.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by dazdilijae(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
mayoor15:
you didn't see they said since inception of EFCC, learn to read before commenting.

stop d politics
it said ' Details of the allegations in documents sighted by Daily Trust are contained in a petition to the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS) dated 19th December.

The petition signed by the former EFCC consultant, requested the DSS to make the acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu effect remittance of the funds to federal government coffers and prosecute him.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by dazdilijae(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
debeginin:

Magu?Go back to primary school.

why r u attacking him
the piece only called him
the petition is against him for also holding on to the money when he is Mr do it right
so he is also corrupt
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Ahn ahn, u can't even tell when someone has answered your question again? Omo u go don really old o grin

A lot of Nigerians are gullible, shallow minded and easily taken advantage off, even though its not entirely their fault. Its the condition and situation we find ourselves in. Some other African countries have it worse.

My point was that it was about time the people decide to stand up fot what's right and vote the young folk that'll have the best interest of the country at heart and not all these old men that have done nothing more than drag the country further down.

Young folks? So u think the young folks that will be nominated by their God father? Smh. Let me ask u dis way may be u will understand my question. From Ur previous comment, wat if no one has come out to say anything now, wat will u call urself?
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2016
ericmor:

Young folks? So u think the young folks that will be nominated by their God father? Smh. Let me ask u dis way may be u will understand my question. From Ur previous comment, wat if no one has come out to say anything now, wat will u call urself?

Who told you that there are no young folks trying to get traction in the Nigerian political scene? If you're just sitting there, not everyone is shocked

"God-fatherism" isn't a good thing and is something that plagues our country.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by billyG(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2016
why are majority of 9jerians so gullible this money was missing during farida/lamorde time he was only asked b/c he is in charge now.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by billyG(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2016
dazdilijae:

stop d politics
it said ' Details of the allegations in documents sighted by Daily Trust are contained in a petition to the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS) dated 19th December.

This article is an old document recycle & updated & resubmitted again by an S/eastern frauster/blackmailer who is standing trial d fraud.dnt allow yur gullible sef 2 b carried away.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Who told you that there are no young folks trying to get traction in the Nigerian political scene? If you're just sitting there, not everyone is shocked

"God-fatherism" isn't a good thing and is something that plagues our country.

You still douging my question. My advice to u is to think well before u make use of words next time so u won't look like a fool yourself. What's d he think u are a mugu for? D Senate that just sat there doing na and yee there n eating up Nigeria money without u doing nothing means u are a mugu. The budget padding thing means u are a mugu. D loan of 178 by buari and d approved of 218 that u can't even challenge makes u a mugu. U people hide there in a room typing messages on nairaland without taking the proper action n u saying they think u are a mugu. N for Ur information, u think those youth are doing politics for your own interest or wat? It will only take d person with the fair of God n that love the people to do little bcs there are cabbals
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
ericmor:

You still douging my question. My advice to u is to think well before u make use of words next time so u won't look like a fool yourself. What's d he think u are a mugu for? D Senate that just sat there doing na and yee there n eating up Nigeria money without u doing nothing means u are a mugu. The budget padding thing means u are a mugu. D loan of 178 by buari and d approved of 218 that u can't even challenge makes u a mugu. U people hide there in a room typing messages on nairaland without taking the proper action n u saying they think u are a mugu. N for Ur information, u think those youth are doing politics for your own interest or wat? It will only take d person with the fair of God n that love the people to do little bcs there are cabbals

Don't you know its better not to talk so people only think you're stupid than to open your mouth and prove it to them?

As citizens, its our right to vote for those we feel will steerour country in the right direction. I stated previously that many Nigerians are slow witted and gullible due to the condition they live in and that's why a known corrupt politician just needs to distribute money or food stuff and people will still vote again for him.

For example, look at the people of Delta state rejoicing the release of the disgraced and corrupt ex governor James Ibori who looted an unbelievable amount of funds while those celebrating him now suffered.

By spreading awareness to some dimwitted Nigerians like you, we are already creating awareness on the problems faced in our country.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Don't you know its better not to talk so people only think you're stupid than to open your mouth and prove it to them?

As citizens, its our right to vote for those we feel will steerour country in the right direction. I stated previously that many Nigerians are slow witted and gullible due to the condition they live in and that's why a known corrupt politician just needs to distribute money or food stuff and people will still vote again for him.

For example, look at the people of Delta state rejoicing the release of the disgraced and corrupt ex governor James Ibori who looted an unbelievable amount of funds while those celebrating him now suffered.

By spreading awareness to some dimwitted Nigerians like you, we are already creating awareness on the problems faced in our country.

Smh. U still didn't answer my question and still saying what we all know already. What a kid and I don't have that much time for one. But u mention one thing kid, your right to vote, is it not the same right u used to vote buari in? U must be daft to come online calling someone stupid.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
ericmor:

Smh. U still didn't answer my question and still saying what we all know already. What a kid and I don't have that much time for one. But u mention one thing kid, your right to vote, is it not the same right u used to vote buari in? U must be daft to come online calling someone stupid.

Who allowed this one access to internet angry As you're talking like there's no brain there, how will u expect ppl not to call u stupid

If no one had revealed the fraud we wouldn't have known, but most cases of fraud only came to light because someone blew the whistle or because financial inbalance.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Who allowed this one access to internet angry As you're talking like there's no brain there, how will u expect ppl not to call u stupid

If no one had revealed the fraud we wouldn't have known, but most cases of fraud only came to light because someone blew the whistle or because financial inbalance.

Daft kid, I don't have your time bcs u don't even know what you saying. Calling yourself mugu indirectly when u don't even know and telling story we already know. Kid will always be kid. Better find something better to do to help your generation than wasting your time talking about the government that don't care about u. Stop bein a foolish boy by insulting people online when u can't even talk when u see them
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
ericmor:

Daft kid, I don't have your time bcs u don't even know what you saying. Calling yourself mugu indirectly when u don't even know and telling story we already know. Kid will always be kid. Better find something better to do to help your generation than wasting your time talking about the government that don't care about u. Stop bein a foolish boy by insulting people online when u can't even talk when u see them

Clearly age doesn't equal wisdom, the sooner your generation is wiped out na the better. Clearly you wouldn't do better than others in power as corruption is in ur blood.

The government may not care about me but i believe that it will get better at some point, I'm not praying for the downfall of this country like you. sad

PS: You are even more foolish than you think you are because if i was in front of you and you speak to me with the same vigor, you will be six feet under in a matter of minutes shocked. So you're just another nairaland keyboard warrior. grin
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Politician corruption
Nepotism e Neva finish

All contributions highly respected.

I believed the agency (EFCC) is saddled with the responsibilities to curb public looting and account adequately for the masses interest.
However, either old or new, there is always file transfer from the old house to the new, in which the present house should started where the former ended. No matter how Magu wouldn't say he knows nothing about the former house remitting the looted funds or not. Now is in charge, where are the monies, no account for it?
when are we to see the Transparency they promised during their campaign?
Remember, corruption can definitely be inherited.

Note: Let them Carry the money to heaven when they are going to hell.
Gibberish!
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Clearly age doesn't equal wisdom, the sooner your generation is wiped out na the better. Clearly you wouldn't do better than others in power as corruption is in ur blood.

The government may not care about me but i believe that it will get better at some point, I'm not praying for the downfall of this country like you. sad

PS: You are even more foolish than you think you are because if i was in front of you and you speak to me with the same vigor, you will be six feet under in a matter of minutes shocked. So you're just another nairaland keyboard warrior. grin

Smh. Just feel sorry for u and your parent that has spent so much on u not knowing u will end up to be an online rogue. I pray with Ur parent so u won't just be a waste
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2016
ericmor:

Smh. Just feel sorry for u and your parent that has spent so much on u not knowing u will end up to be an online rogue. I pray with Ur parent so u won't just be a waste

Because you ended up a waste doesn't mean anyone else will. shocked This is why people are advised to use condom, but your parents no gree hear, now who will replace all the oxygen u and fellow old politicians have been wasting?? cry
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Because you ended up a waste doesn't mean anyone else will. shocked This is why people are advised to use condom, but your parents no gree hear, now who will replace all the oxygen u and fellow old politicians have been wasting?? cry

I just keep feeling sorry for your parent. Online rogue
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by Next2Bezee(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
ericmor:

I just keep feeling sorry for your parent. Online rogue

Seeing as basic English is hard for you, your time is better spent feeling sorry for yourself and your parents.
Re: EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot by ericmor: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=52215405]

Seeing as basic English is hard for you, your time is better spent feeling sorry for yourself and your parents.[/qu

No time for wasters. Kid, u need to grow and find something better to do with Ur life rather that wasting Ur mama credit to browse to display your rogue online. My last message to u is that u should try and learn and do something better wit urself. Is not too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Ajimobi Congratulates Victorious NASS Candidates, Thanks Oyo People / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.