Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

"Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke (46735 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Oba Adewale Akanbi Drives His G-wagon In Canada. Photos / Oba Adewale Akanbi In A Gucci Shop (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by kusimore(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Our Sophisticated Afonja Neighbours doing what they do best, FRAUD!

This time na dem Royal Father grin

AFONJA & FRAUD

When you igbo people go get sense Bleep you re.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by nonjebose(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Magistrate sef. A motion challenging the jurisdiction of his court to entertain the suite is thrown aside so easily
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by sekundosekundo: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
AngelicBeing:
Only he that created sekundo is greater than sekundo, mind to elucidategrin grin grin grin

Hmmm
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by AngelicBeing: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by cosade(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

If you know what libel is then you'll know your comment and question is rhetoric

Interesting!
Educate me more on what libel is.

What else can be more libelous? Someone swore to an affidavit making all those damning revelations. And you still haven't smell libel, if the accusations contained in the affidavit are not true. In addition, I can also see perjury.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by GMBuhari: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
evansjeff:
see what I mean? here comes one of them, a bewitched average Nigerian youth on Nairaland, fighting tooth and nail, killing themselves over people who gives no damn about them, the day we start making these people pay for their sins no matter how highly placed, the better for us.

Stoooopidity is hereditary you insult an Oba in Yoruba Land about an allegation that's baseless and unfounded, probably from someone beefing the king , you accepted that allegation and believed it without evidence but talking about someone who stole your future and that of your generations ten times over with evidence and counter evidence from all regions by Nigerian politicians some of who have spent time in jail and even refunded loots but you choose not to believe that

I'm not defending anyone I'm saying the allegation is baseless

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by GMBuhari: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You really did not understand my post dude...

If EFCC has evidence she should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty..

You people up north that are always supporting your elites, the same people that have diverted your future are even the worst of all the lot...

People Up north grin An Oba in Yoruba Land, Osun State precisely is a Northern Elite?
I derive joy knowing you'll keep guessing where I'm from
Deal with the frustration

Bye bye
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by DASPARTAN: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ehen! hehe oba wey jah, dis 1 go dy play baba ijebu, bet9ja and mmm be that oh! malogo after all irukere ati corporate shirt o jawo mo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by crown08(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by EbereHopewell: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=EYIBLESSN post=52130914]It's a known fact that nobody's above the Law.

À ñ ki Öba ni inaró.

But nobody dare the Yoruba Oba into disrepute. He can be represented.

Lies of the highest magnitude. Our Oba's can't do such[/quote . You just sounded like someone with the brain of a goat
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by chiefobdk(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yoruba neck deep in fraud ritual and drugs.
Can do anything for money

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by chuose2: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
MODS AND CENSORSHIP WHEN THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!

THEY REMOVED MY CRAZY CAPTION SAYING "AFONJA & FRAUD"

IF NA "IPOB & FRAUD" NOW, DEM GO HAPPY angry
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by evansjeff(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

Stoooopidity is hereditary you insult an Oba in Yoruba Land about an allegation [b]that's baseless and unfounded, [/b]probably from someone beefing the king , you accepted that allegation and believed it without evidence but talking about someone who stole your future and that of your generations ten times over with evidence and counter evidence from all regions by Nigerian politicians some of who have spent time in jail and even refunded loots but you choose not to believe that

I'm not defending anyone I'm saying the allegation is baseless
its no surprise that ignoramus like you do exist, what's only amazing is how you display it fragantly to the public, where in the post did you see him declared free? or where did you see me insulting your so called oba? I'm sure if you were the one involved in this case you will be languishing in jail now and here you are defending someone who hasn't been able to exonerate himself, and to think he doesn't even know you is pathetic for you I must say.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by engrkaz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
I NO TRUST THIS BOY
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Emassive(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
What other job do most yoruba's have to do if not scam in any form it comes.
niteduff:

Really? And you know this how? It is reckless post like this that gives naija bad image. If you dont have proof to backup your claim, please refrain from making such comment in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.