Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (10265 Views)

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ifecobaba(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
that's good for him
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abia LGA polls: Hon Ossy prestige of APGA accompanied by his armed police security, waiting to cast his vote...

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
No other party is going to win except PDP. You doubt me . . .? oya lets watch the show . . .

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Umuwaya was just re-asphalted,more like road maintenance/proactive/preventive measure. Aba road is being seriously taken care of by Arab contractors
do you have pix?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, casting his vote at Ward 5, Unit 011, Obingwa, today on the Councillorship and Chairmanship Elections in Abia State

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ajbf: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
I think that the Abia electoral body should have extended an invitation to INEC to come for practical observation of conducting a peaceful election. Also, the electoral body in Abia state should have called the APC ministers ,APC national leaders and their eleven APC governors that went to Rivers state for senatorial elections to come as well.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
do you have pix?
No but after the election I will do a comprehensive update on Abia roads both bad and good
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
ajbf:
I think that the Abia electoral body should have extended an invitation to INEC to come for practical observation of conducting a peaceful election. Also, the electoral body in Abia state should have called the APC ministers ,APC national leaders and their eleven APC governors that went to Rivers state for senatorial elections to come as well.
Inec is monitoring the exercise
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Claumy2(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
My brother APC have candidates in almost all the LGA's here o. In my own LGA Obingwa they presented a very intelligent young man but it is unfortunate that PDP is Obingwa 95%.

My brother, I am a full blooded Obingwa. I know that APC has a candidate in Obingwa. What I mean is that APC as a party is almost unknown to Abia State let alone our own Obingwa...
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Labour Party Chairmanship Candidate for Aba South, Hon. Charles Chibuzor Meja just voted @Nnentu Ngwa, ward 16, Unit 19.

It's now clear that Election held in Aba South Local Government Area.

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by yansky(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Inec is monitoring the exercise

na you dey mind the idiot
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abia LGA polls: Aba South PDP chairmanship candidate voting for himself

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hon Amaechi Hanson the PDP Chairmanship candidate for Obingwa LGA casting his vote @ the Obeala village Council at about 2:30pm today.

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Agapemou1: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Take it from me,salaries and pensions will be paid before the end of the year. Dr Ikpeazu will not renege on his promise. Please be patient you alert will soon beep

today is already the 21st......
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by flair19(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls, some1 should pls tell me where this election is taking place or took place, because to the best of my knowledge, nothing like election is taking place here in umuahia the state capital. And how can election take place with the candidates poster and their parties clearly pasted on the polling venue wall as one of the pictures here shows? These guys should stop making a mockery of themselves and just go ahead and select the LGA chairmen and councillors as usual

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by kelvino41: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
flair19:
Pls, some1 should pls tell me where this election is taking place or took place, because to the best of my knowledge, nothing like election is taking place here in umuahia the state capital. And how can election take place with the candidates poster and their parties clearly pasted on the polling venue wall as one of the pictures here shows? These guys should stop making a mockery of themselves and just go ahead and select the LGA chairmen and councillors as usual

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
My brother APC have candidates in almost all the LGA's here o. In my own LGA Obingwa they presented a very intelligent young man but it is unfortunate that PDP is Obingwa 95%.
So did you vote the Very intelligent man Which from the way you sounds,seems to be a better choice than that of Your party or you voted PDP cause its your party?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by brexit: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
This election will go down in history as the most free and fair election ever conducted in Nigeria and African soil
Why have you decided to lie against your destiny and future even if you were given money,pls there was no election but selection,every PDP member knows it.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bishops10:

So did you vote the Very intelligent man Which from the way you sounds,seems to be a better choice than that of Your party or you voted PDP cause its your party?
I voted for the PDP guy,he is also very intelligent and hardworking. I don't mince words bro,I stand on my earlier statement that the APC guy is a classy person. He has a bright future politically,but party affliction plays lots of roles in emergence of a leader in democracy

1 Like

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
brexit:
Why have you decided to lie against your destiny and future even if you were given money,pls there was no election but selection,every PDP member knows it.
Even with pictorial evidence? Akam di ucha o
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ghost2017(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Whoever says there was no form of election which was massive rigged in favour of pdp is nothing but an agent of darkness. There was massive rigging in Aba north, ava south, isialangwa south, bende, ohafia, isiukwuato, arochukwu and umunneochi. Who on his or her right sense will vote a party owing civil servants since August and cosmetics work in the name of road rehabilitation.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghost2017:
Whoever says there was no form of election which was massive rigged in favour of pdp is nothing but an agent of darkness. There was massive rigging in Aba north, ava south, isialangwa south, bende, ohafia, isiukwuato, arochukwu and umunneochi. Who on his or her right sense will vote a party owing civil servants since August and cosmetics work in the name of road rehabilitation.
Ghosts don't vote,do they?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ghost2017(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
flair19:

The LOCAL GOVT ELECTION WAS RIGGED MASSIVELY THE SAME WAY THE CURRENT GOVERNOR WAS STUPIDLY RIGGED INTO POWER.

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Natick: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
The election did not take place in Umuahia South...yet results have been released.. What a shame. So much violence in Ubakala, Ezeleke and Olokoro areas
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ghost2017(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ponponkon:
Ghosts don't vote,do they?

HON OSSY PRESTIGE DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN YOUR FRAUDULENT ELECTION ELSE SHOW ME A PICTURE OF HIM VOTING. HE APPEARED AT THE CENTER, SAW THE CHILDISH RIGGING AND NEVER PARTICIPATED IN IT. THE TRUTH CANT BE SUPPRESSED.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abia Deputy Governor,Sir Ude Oko Chukwu exercising his civil responsibility in today's Local Government Election at his polling unit Etitiama Nkporo in ohafia local government area.

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghost2017:

HON OSSY PRESTIGE DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN YOUR FRAUDULENT ELECTION ELSE SHOW ME A PICTURE OF HIM VOTING. HE APPEARED AT THE CENTER, SAW THE CHILDISH RIGGING AND NEVER PARTICIPATED IN IT. THE TRUTH CANT BE SUPPRESSED.
Did I ask you not to buy camera?

Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by ghost2017(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Natick:
The election did not take place in Umuahia South...yet results have been released.. What a shame. So much violence in Ubakala, Ezeleke and Olokoro areas

Don't mind that olodo ponponkon or whatever that is. He only came here to fool his likes not abians.
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Natick:
Show us pictures of the violence and empty polling booths nah. Abi u dey use Nokia torch?
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghost2017:

The LOCAL GOVT ELECTION WAS RIGGED MASSIVELY THE SAME WAY THE CURRENT GOVERNOR WAS STUPIDLY RIGGED INTO POWER.
Another bad news for you

https://www.nairaland.com/3532199/pictures-two-new-highways-akwa
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by bellenornor(f): 12:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Okezie asakara onu
Re: Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) by flair19(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
kelvino41:

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING

You heard me right. Except something is wrong with ur brain that you can't decipher a simple message like what I said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayade: PDP Dissolves, Replaces Cross River State Caretaker Committee / Aso Villa Power Tussle Thwarted Abdulkarim Dauda's Promotion, Service Extension / Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.