Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Futa Dean Of Student Affairs, Prof. Alese And Futasug President, Solar Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Futa Dean Of Student Affairs, Prof. Alese And Futasug President, Solar Arrested (1094 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Dino's Certificate Saga: See How The Dean Students' Affair Of ABU Commented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futa Dean Of Student Affairs, Prof. Alese And Futasug President, Solar Arrested by OMOTheBestzz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Breaking News*
*Dean of students' affairs, FUTASUG President, other union leaders arrested by armed policemen*
It came to our notice some minutes ago that some armed policemen stormed the Federal University of Technology, Akure, with their parade van and headed to the Students' affairs division of the school where they reportedly arrested the Dean(Prof. Alese), the SUG president(Comr. Solar) and other union leaders.
This came in less than 24 hours after the aforementioned took a decisive move to ensuring the reality of January 3rd resumption date against the JAC's will.
However, the source of the arrest is yet to be known.
In a phone call interaction with the Welfare director of the Union, He urged FUTArians to be calm stressing that the root of the matter would be known soon.
Re: Futa Dean Of Student Affairs, Prof. Alese And Futasug President, Solar Arrested by abid4akin(m): 1:56am On Feb 03, 2017
OMOTheBestzz:
*Breaking News*
*Dean of students' affairs, FUTASUG President, other union leaders arrested by armed policemen*
It came to our notice some minutes ago that some armed policemen stormed the Federal University of Technology, Akure, with their parade van and headed to the Students' affairs division of the school where they reportedly arrested the Dean(Prof. Alese), the SUG president(Comr. Solar) and other union leaders.
This came in less than 24 hours after the aforementioned took a decisive move to ensuring the reality of January 3rd resumption date against the JAC's will.
However, the source of the arrest is yet to be known.
In a phone call interaction with the Welfare director of the Union, He urged FUTArians to be calm stressing that the root of the matter would be known soon.

Can anyone pls help here, I paid for my transcript online but yet to be processed cos of the crisis. Moreso, application will close in few days. Am I not screwed after spending so much? can someone save me from hating my Alma mata?
Re: Futa Dean Of Student Affairs, Prof. Alese And Futasug President, Solar Arrested by toyinbeau: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
abid4akin:

Can anyone pls help here, I paid for my transcript online but yet to be processed cos of the crisis. Moreso, application will close in few days. Am I not screwed after spending so much? can someone save me from hating my Alma mata?

U r supposed to do it in person

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Goes On Rampage, Kills Colleague, Student In Zaria / APC Npower Scheme And How The Deceived Nigerians / Air Force Strikes Boko Haram New Hideout In Northern Borno (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.