Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me (1527 Views)

X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / Ultrasound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by zinco: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2009
She miss her period this month while her last month own rushed for only 2 days instead of 3 days

and she has done home pregnancy text and urine text and it was positive

becus i was in hurry to how no old the baby is i ask her to go for scan, according to the scan

there is notting in her womb, we were both confuse and afriad.

we plan to go and see a doctor today. what could be the problem please advise me now
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2009
the doctor will better explain I guess wait till then. all
the best.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by candyshore: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2009
wait till u see a doctor. my guess is it might be hormonal issues. but see a doctor preferably a gyneacologist.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by galatico(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2009
The doctors should have a better explanation for that .
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by coolier(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
zinco:

and she has done home pregnancy text and urine text and it was positive

Which one is home pregnancy test and which one is urine test?

zinco:

becus i was in hurry to how no old the baby is i ask her to go for scan, according to the scan

there is notting in her womb,

Scan is right. Your pregnancy test was wrong! Don't bother to go see a Doctor, the person that performed your scan is a qualified gynaecologist.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by agathamari(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
it may be too early in teh pregnancy to detect anything through the scan. remeber the test can show a positive at just 3days gestation where teh baby is still considered a zygoat, not yet an embryo and a long way from a fetus. take a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and wait another month before another ultrasound
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by TheSeeker(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
If it's less than 4 weeks, scan may usually not show anything
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by omega25red(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
home pregnancy tests do give false positives sometimes but like everyone has said see the doctor and get your answer
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
@poster
excuse my french but who did the scan?! shouldnt you have seen a doctor before going for a scan?!
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by Netsolns(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
I am not a doctor but i will advise that she goes for blood test for pregnancy ,that will tell her,her real state
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by MUZBO(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
agathamari:

it may be too early in teh pregnancy to detect anything through the scan.  remeber the test can show a positive at just 3days gestation where teh baby is still considered a zy[b]goat[/b], not yet an embryo and a long way from a fetus.  take a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and wait another month before another ultrasound
You are scaring me. Do you mean we were goats before being human?
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ she meant zygote wink
@zinco
before the scan can detect anything, the embryo should have stated having heart-beats which is a couple of weeks into the pregnancy. you should carry out another scan weeks later.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by MUZBO(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2009
^ yeah, I know.
@poster, you can try a trans-vaginal scan. It can detect a zygote at least a week earlier than trans-abdominals.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by zinco: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
She has gone for blood pregnant text and the result was positive

so the doctor gave her injection and some drugs

he also ask her to wait till 2 weeks for another scan.

plz is it right to give injection to a pregnant woman.

plz advice.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by dominique(f): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
plz is it right to give injection to a pregnant woman.

plz advice.

yeah. my friend got some of injections during different stages of her pregnancy (tetanus and some others i dont remember). i dont recall her getting any injections during early stages though. you and your wife should have asked the doctor what king of injection he was administering.
Re: Scan Says Notting Is In Her Womd, Plz Help Me by Libra38: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Afterall it is your right to know what type of drugs is been administered on you (NAFDAC)

(1) (Reply)

Cholera May Spread Across Nigeria — Fg / Are You Always Tired And Stressed Out? / How To Overcome The Fear Of HIV Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.