Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church (580 Views)

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church by zabadii(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
The suspects run a baby factory in the Sango Ota area. We are still working to get 64 other children she has sold out,” the CP added. However, the pastor, who hails from Akwa Ibom State, refuted the allegation, saying she used the church as a maternity home to assist her pregnant church members for a token.
She said, “I have been a pastor for 13 years. I only assisted my church members during childbirth. I take delivery of 13 to 15 babies every year and I have handled over 60 cases so far. I don’t sell the babies.“Whenever I have a complicated case, I refer the patient to the nurse and we share the money she collects for the service. Angela brought her sister to me in July. She gave birth on November 16 at the nurse’s clinic and she was discharged. I was surprised when the police came to arrest me yesterday (Sunday).”The third suspect, Angela, said, “I am from Abak in Akwa Ibom. I took my sister from our village to the pastor when her pregnancy was four months. She was there until she gave birth in November and I paid N17,000. I didn’t intend to sell her child and I have never sold any child before.”Good news, a secondary school dropout, told newsmen during the exercise that she was not aware of the plan to sell her baby.“I got pregnant in the school but none of my boyfriends was willing to take the responsibility for the pregnancy.“My mother would not allow me stay with her so I decided to follow my sister to Lagos,” she added.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/20/pastor-allegedly-sells-64-babies%e2%80%8e-ogun-church/

Re: Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church by Flexherbal(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some Humams have become heartless.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church by shegxi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
humans are just evil, no one can tell me otherwise.
Re: Pastor Allegedly Sells 64 Babies‎ In Ogun Church by shegxi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some Humams have become heartless.
nope, not some. majority are heartless and evil, just few are trying to be good.

(1) (Reply)

Sex-starved Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Sudden Disappearance / Landlord Shots Tenant Over Small Over Of Money / 27-yr-old Sentenced To Death For Killing Human Rights Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.