Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

MMM Online Presentation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Online Presentation (577 Views)

Glo Everyday Bonaza First Set Of Prizes Presentation Pictures / Radio Presentation Goes Wrong With A Presenter In Ilorin. / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Online Presentation by teekares(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
MMM ONLINE PRESENTATION

* Do you want to experience financial freedom?
* Do you want to know more about MMM
community?
Do you want to know more about the ideology of MMM?
* Do you want to knowmore aabout how MMM works?
* Do you want to know more about the rules guiding MMM
* Do you want to know the power of providing help to someone?
* Do you want to grow your spare money with 30% every 30 days?

Why not Join this online presentation on whatsapp where all of your questions Will answered correctly.

Join the conversation now on whatsapp via this link https:///DM5aT5LGKBn4LhV4vXFtPo

Presentation starts on Thursday 22/13/2016 by 8pm.

You don't have to miss it... Long live, MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Online Presentation by dee02(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
FU...CK OFF MMM!!!!!!
Re: MMM Online Presentation by wydmag(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
NASO!
Re: MMM Online Presentation by Mrdecent(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
check my signature for better one
Re: MMM Online Presentation by Viktohh: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2016
I joined this team and I have been simply amazed it's an epitome of team work at its best, they make it rain all day. People are getting complete payment in less than a week. please don't be deceived join team UTS

doris:

Ultimate cycler is back after a very thorough systems upgrade.
It works with team work to be a beneficiary of this scheme it is necessary to join a team that works.

Join the group chat so you can observe the team at work and the alertsss rolling in before deciding on registering or not.

Visit the teams blog http://www.ultimatecyclerfastestteam..com or
TO JOIN A TEAM THAT WORKS
Contact me on whats app via 0813 705 2070
I'll add you up to our group.
Re: MMM Online Presentation by teekares(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
For everyone saying negative things about MMM, I believe you guys will have a rethink.
MMM has kept to their words, infact MMM is more faithful than Nigeria government.
MMM has come to stay.

It's never to late for you to be a participant in MMM, registration is free, participate with your spare money and earn 30% every 30days.
This is your only chance to experience financial freedom use it wisely.

Call/whatsapp: 07038469805, BBM PIN: D6013DA3 to be guided on how to be a participant in MMM. For those that are already a participant in MMM congratulations, if you need first hand information about MMM and you need someone that can guide properly on to be a good participant in MMM you can also contact me.

We participants are MMM, together we can change the world.
Long live MMM

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Life In 2017 / Who Drank That Alcohol? / Osinbajo Says Nigeria Will Unify Exchange Rates “very Soon”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.