Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo (12342 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos) / Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by clara472: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Abuja met with visiting President-elect of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, behind closed doors

Speaking to State House correspondents after the meeting, Akufo-Addo expressed confidence that the relations between Nigeria and Ghana would be deepened during his time as president.

He described his meeting with President Buhari as fruitful, adding that he used the opportunity to introduce himself formally to the president and wished him happy birthday.“I came on a private visit to Lagos on Sunday to participate in The Future Awards Africa 201u and I thought it is proper that I take that opportunity to come to Abuja to pay my respect to the President.

But in the meantime, I have come to introduce myself to President Buhari so that we begin to know each other.

I had the opportunity to say a belated happy birthday to the President. His birthday is an important day in my life because that day is my late mother’s birthday.

We had a very good exchange. We are determined to grow the relationship between our two countries,’’ he added.

Ghana’s Electoral Commission on December 9, announced that the country’s main opposition leader, Nana Akufo-Addo won the December 7 Presidential election.

She said Akufo-Addo defeated President John Dramani Mahama by 53.8 percent to 44.4 percent of the total votes cast during the election.

Akufo is expected to take oat of office on January 7, 2017.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/what-i-discussed-with-buhari-yesterday-ghanas-president-elect-akufo-addo/

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by wydmag(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
so na birthday meeting una dey do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by rawtouch: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
smiley
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Jaytecq(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
i know what you discussed, " you don't have enough to borrow him"
C'est fini

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by cryslar22(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
K
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by AleXis0r(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Tunami(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok.
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Adamidi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
i wiill be having my next meeting wth donald trump in white house grin i wiill be having my next meeting wth donald trump in white house
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Lasskeey: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Ugrooves: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Ghana new president head no be here ooo chei

3 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmm

D ghanian man head blyk bicycle seat grin

The ostrich man tho
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by joshadedapo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
This man called Buhari is very tall o or should we say Nana Akufor Ado is very short cheesy
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by googlepikins: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oga

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by slimpoppa(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ugrooves:

him"head" dey there.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Koolmak(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
and that was the beginning of his tour around the world in four years.
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
hmm
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by ajbf: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
This man on behalf of all Ghanaians has come to pay homepage to all Nigerians which was received by Nigerian president on behalf of all citizens. Nigerians are kings to Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok, that's good. Wishing you all the best.
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Chartey(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kai Nana is short o.
I remember NDC supporters saying they didn't want a short man as president and that they preferred the tall, handsome Mahama.
Nowadays the ugly ones are winning from Nana to Trump. Fine no dey win elections.

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by greatermax77(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Never you copy his change agenda. Is not working ooo
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by korrej(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
why na... pmb is struggling with naija wahala...and you are introducing yourself? pls just don't add Ghana and West Africa 'introduction' to it...
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by emi14: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
The same people...president-elect....you became opposition to Mahama because of bad governance . Why are you commending Buharis leadership? Is Mahama not better than that mallam
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Just30: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
korrej:
why na... pmb is struggling with naija wahala...and you are introducing yourself? pls just don't add Ghana and West Africa 'introduction' to it...
Silly, He went to Nigeria to grace an occasion base on an invitation from his long time friend.
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by korrej(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just30:
Silly, He went to Nigeria to grace an occasion base on an invitation from his long time friend.
silly? lol...
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by adepa(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Ugrooves:
this 9ja president neck no be here ooo Chai!
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by adepa(f): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2016
chuchu69:
Hmm
D ghanian man head blyk bicycle seat grin

The ostrich man tho
buhari neck b like ostrich.
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo by Gten(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Kufo, please in the interest of Ghanaians, don't take any advice from Bubu else, you would blame your predecessor for 2 years and na recession tins for your country oooooo. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. / Canadian Woman Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine With Fake Baby Bump / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.