Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts (52306 Views)

El-rufai Reacts To Burning Of Church And Police Station In Kaduna / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
The people are waking up gradually. The politicians should be scared.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by nwakibie3(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I don't pity the governor but the indigenes of the state for such act. Why because taxpayers money would be used to replace those vehicles that were damaged and the building

so people should not fight for their right because taxpayers money will be used to replace whatever they damage?

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by stelaar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Are these cars not meant to be bullet proof

I am confused.
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by kolaish(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good reaction from the El-Rufai led Government. Governance is all about tolerance and understanding, the people spoke unfortunately through violence but the government must show maturity in the handling of this ugly situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by noeloge82(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
If this can happen in 2016 what about 2019

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please trace the attackers to their homes; pay them not to do it again; those that wishes to forgive, let them forgive - sarcasm intended.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by supaphlymee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who dey deceive dis one say people wan go fight because of am, baba u never see nothing dis is just d tip of d iceberg

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Celsony: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is just the beginning, he was even lucky. Why will a sitting gov keep mute to the killings of indigenes in southern kaduna by fulani & even went to d extent of paying d “compensation“ to stop attacks in southern kd.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by 9jabox(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by limeta(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
When time is right your numbers come up.
Nigeria politicians time is now.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by mcgift(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin[b]hmm just passing tho[/b]
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by olopaooo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
We are getting closer to that time when the poor will not have anything to feed on but the rich.. Watch out

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Papasmal(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good development......,

The masses has bee taking for granted for too long.
2017 head will roll.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Jayyoh(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Shitt!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Celsony: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
nature2abdul:
Please trace the attackers to their homes; pay them not to do it again; those that wishes to forgive, let them forgive - sarcasm intended.

Just like he paid the fulani herdsmen who hv been wrecking havoc in kafanchan environment.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwakibie3:

so people should not fight for their right because taxpayers money will be used to replace whatever they damage?
They can protest but not destroy public properties. These politicians don't give a damn of what goes on even if properties are destroyed and when they're replaced it's taxpayers money. Isn't better they chant and call on most media houses and even go international as the case maybe if they(politicians) are deaf than destroy public properties to vent anger?
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
It would have been more fulfilling if they had pulled that retar.ded midget out from any of the windows of the SUV conveying him, then reformat his brains with series of award winning slaps.

Hell rufia deserves to be spanked heavily by a 10yr old boy

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by teebillz: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
tempest01:
I think say all the millions wey dem dey use buy cars, na bullet proof them be.

If stone do this damage, Wetin bullet go do?

I don't know why I refuse to see most of these APC people as leaders. EL rufai, obaseki etc. My view though.

You are not alone. I am not sure if I will eventually accept some of these people as leaders. But for now, I only see them as a bunch of losers who hacked their way into governance.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by stsinner: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
this midget is finding it difficult to govern kd

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Celsony:

Just like he paid the fulani herdsmen who hv been wrecking havoc in kafanchan environment.
You really got it.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by eezeribe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wild jobless youths Everywhere... Some were busy burning Dangote's truck in the south... Others were busy destroying the Governor's convoy in the north...
That's why they remain perpetually poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by adeA1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
that what we cant do in yoruba land!!!! i hail you ppl thou

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
I thought this vehicle was bullet proof, see as ordinary stone penetrate.

The people are really angry with their governor. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by chiefolododo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
San 1.5 Vs 1 Hellrufai
ISDKING:
Senator Sani vs El rufai 1-1
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by dee02(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jaytecq:
k
Who e help?
Your papa grin
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Kutunban: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
I stand with Southern Kaduna, never again will southern Kaduna allow Fulani herdsmen to Kill her people. If they think violence is their attributes then southern Kaduna has violence in their genes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Celsony: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Lemme read first

Modified***
As long as they weren't paid for dis angry.. M with dem tongue
angry
Sandydayziz:
Lemme read first

Modified***
As long as they weren't paid for dis angry.. M with dem tongue

No one was paid; this happened because fulani herdsmen had been killing indigenes of d lga in d surrounding villages, & d gov has been quite about it, while they were protesting peacefully to d lga secretariat, they were attacked (stone) by muslims in d state. Then d gov decided to visit d lga when people were angry with his inactions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by c4tnoelz: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
that serves him and his convoy right...enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Sandydayziz(f): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Celsony:
angry

No one was paid; this happened because fulani herdsmen had been killing indigenes of d lga in d surrounding villages, & d gov has been quite about it, while they were protesting peacefully to d lga secretariat, they were attacked (stone) by muslims in d state. Then d gov decided to visit d lga when people were angry with his inactions.

I see
Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by castrokins(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Until He Makes Time To Apologize To GEJ Whom He Ostracized, Demonized And Called All Manner Of Unprintable Names, He May Not Find Peace As Governor. Nairalanders Say "Karma Is A B.itch"!

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts by Halo22: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
There is serious hunger in the land and if this continues, then i pity our polithiefcians cos all of them must face doom by next year............Nonsense. Meanwhile we welcome Buhari to South east ahead of tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's WEDDING INVITATION!!! / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.