Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) (57413 Views)

Bodies Of Boko Haram Terrorists Buried In Shallow Graves In Borno.Graphic Photos / Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by francisbiz: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
manikspears:
Some people use the user name Ihateafonja, ipobsupporter and all those rubbish, now tell me is afonja involved in this act of hell? I feel sorry for their ignorance, forgetting the fact that a man's heart is desperately wicked. Anyway reporting live from egbeda ,lagos state. Just negodu grin.
May name checking be your portion in year 2017!
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by cyberguy72(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
PLEASE

WHY

IS

RIVERS

STATE

ELECTION

A

WAR
Ask Amaechi
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Chukazu: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rivers state is overdue for declaration of "state of emergency "
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by danot1030: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cubeet:
So River State is now SE. Confused Afonja.They are from River State which is SS. SS and SE are One
guy your comment is the real definition of confusion.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by paradigmshift(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
dvee2:
"RIVERS OF BLOOD" What do you expect from a state where the chief security officer himself is an Area boy. Listen to him on the leaked phone saying he will kill human beings before they leave the state. Only in Nigeria.

how e take affect this matter..zip your brain abeg
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by osimataylor(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Damibiz:
Xesus.....beheading someone bcus he did nt belong to my party....who gv u party..alright let see weather ur party will set u free....DAn akuyar
He mentioned his party but our compromised press are covering it up.If it were to be Wike party social media and other news outlets would have been awash with screaming headlines calling for the prosecution of the sponsors including the party chairman and exco.We are watching. Sahara desert report and daily post are now running away from the truth as usual.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by paradigmshift(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
The police has shown that they can crack any case if they really want to especially if it involves one of their own.
Now that the killers and their sponsors are known, they must never allow politics to influence the course of justice and the rule of law. Not only Nigeria, but the whole world is watching.

case make them go close since APC involve..
remove your mind.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by paradigmshift(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
osimataylor:
He mentioned his party but our compromised press are covering it up.If it were to be Wike party social media and other news outlets would have been awash with screaming headlines calling for the prosecution of the sponsors including the party chairman and exco.We are watching. Sahara desert report and daily post are now running away from the truth as usual.

u dey mind those idiot.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by tete7000(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
PLEASE

WHY

IS

RIVERS

STATE

ELECTION

A

WAR

Because Amaechi is a serious cult man and Wike is not better. So the election is more of a cult war.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do not patronize this guy, he operate more than 50 different accounts on various site and on Nairaland. He may be into kidnapping, robbery, drugs as observed when i put him under test. He will soon be arrested but for the mean time, do not patronize him or you have yourself to blame, he is a big time fraudster. His also from the east

KingDataK787:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
U will neva see the 'ignorant bigot' edcure comment in a thread like this since this didn't happen in the north and such sickening savagery wasn't perpetrated by muslims.
His own bigotry has reached deranged level.
One tin common with bigots is that while they re quick to spot the spec in ones eyes they forget the stinking log in their own eyes.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Cubeet: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
danot1030:
guy your comment is the real definition of confusion.
you are the one confused here.
Is River state SE
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by brenister10: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingDataK787:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*

Guy, I hear say you be fraudster. Oya defend yourself now... Speak before people like me transact business with you
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Guy, you better dont. I have put him into test and i can categorically tell you that his a big fraudster. I suspect he may be into kidnapping, robbery based on the background discussion i was hearing
brenister10:

Guy, I hear say you be fraudster. Oya defend yourself now... Speak before people like me transact business with you
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Elbowroom: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

Who is Kachi Nwokocha?

The former Rivers State Commissioner for Power under the administration of Former Governor Chibiuke Rotimi Amaechi, Augustine Wokocha is the one popularly known as kachi Wokocha from Okposi community close to Omoku Town in ONELGA

And who was wike before under Amaechi
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Chikpat(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

Who is Kachi Nwokocha?

The former Rivers State Commissioner for Power under the administration of Former Governor Chibiuke Rotimi Amaechi, Augustine Wokocha is the one popularly known as kachi Wokocha from Okposi community close to Omoku Town in ONELGA

Chai!
I know when Wokocha was Hon Comm of Power for the Rivers State and some of his achievements. He was actually a lawyer and i find this painful if its rili true. How a learned gentleman can sponspor this kind of gang? How a learned gentleman can engage criminals to maim, and snuff out life from a fellow man he z bound by his noble profession to defend.
Chai!!!
Something z wrong with our politics and our ppl. May God have mercy on all of us as we shud all wish Wokocha goodluxk and pray for justice
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by vertueptime: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Flat heads
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by orlerzoupour: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
APC are just killers oo
use your sense na... If APC is killing in rivers do you think wike will still be there?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Jermat20(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
I blame the government for this. Why can't we forget about rerun election for God sake. Is power by force?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Maybe the audio leak is related to the gruesome murder

But i didn't say anything sha

TheTrueSeeker:
The IG of Police is busy visiting the INEC Boss to discuss alledge audio leak yet would not personally visit the area where his men were gruesomely murdered...!!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Chimdiebere(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2016
I wonder how Nigeria Delta republic will be like if they were to ever secede
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by joenor(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Na wah oo, things dey life ooo my brethren
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by billyG(m): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2016
kai!pdp is a blood thirsty party!wike don buy market.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Babacele: 2:46am On Dec 22, 2016
osimataylor:
so you were there when he mentioned the party's name? u no get shame. Wike s already exposed.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Babacele: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Chikpat:

Chai!
I know when Wokocha was Hon Comm of Power and the Rivers State and some of his achievements. He was actually a lawyer and i find this painful if its rili true. How a learned gentleman can sponspor this kind of gang? How a learned gentleman can engage criminals to maim, and snuff out life from a fellow man he z bound by his noble profession to defend.
Chai!!!
Something z wrong with our politics and our ppl. May God have mercy on all of us as we shud all wish Wokocha goodluxk and pray for justice
and you believe that thrash with all your education?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:20am On Dec 22, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
The IG of Police is busy visiting the INEC Boss to discuss alledge audio leak yet would not personally visit the area where his men were gruesomely murdered...!!!
You suppose to see that something is cooking in the kitchen, if this is Wike or PDP members they would mentioned the name here, because his initial confession a name was mention who is an APC member. Sahara reporter
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by Toosure70: 4:34am On Dec 22, 2016
have mercy on our land God.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by chrisxxx(m): 4:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Olukat:

Because Peter Odili brought an uncultured, violent motor park tug to govern Rivers state.
Even when OBJ almost rescued Rivers people with Celestine Omehia emergence
corrupt Nigerian judiciary brought the evil traitor back to power through the back door.
Just find out the number of persons that were killed/murdered during Gov. Omehia's tenure just to create instability
and discredit his administration and relate it to what's going on now.
Bros God bless you. You understand Rivers State too much. You must be son of the soil.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by fof1: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Maybe the audio leak is related to the gruesome murder

But i didn't say anything sha

MOST OF U RESPONDING TO D POST ARE BIASED BASED ON UR DIVERSIONARY TATICS. D SUSPECTS CONFESSIONAL STATEMENT EVEN TO D PRESS IS VERY CLEAR AND UNAMBIGUOUS. PLS DONT BEAT ABOUT D BUSH TO CONFUSE OTHER GULLIBLE NIGERIANS. THIS VERY ONE IS UNFORTUNATELY SPONSORED BY AN APC STAUNCH MEMBER AS MENTIONED.HE NEVER KNEW HIS ACTIONS WILL LEAD TO THIS DEADLY END ON D 10TH. HE STARTED D TROUBLE,COOKED IT AND SERVED IT... WITH A BULLET PROOF VEHICLE HE PLANNED TO CAUSE BALLOT SNATCHING BY HIDING HIS CO GREENLANDERS IN D JEEP TO CONCEAL THEIR ID,BUT WAS INTERCEPTED BY D POLICE. THIS WAS D GENESIS... SO THEIR STANDBY TEAM/BACK UP FORCE REVENGED POLICE GOOD ACTION...LEADING TO INNOCENT POLICE OFFICERS GOING ABOUT THEIR LEGITIMATE PATROL DUTY & RAN INTO THEIR LOC. OR AMBUSH. D TRUTH IS CLEAR AS OUTLINED HERE. DONT DISTORT IT,THEY SHOULD DO D NEEDFUL.ARREST OF THAT KEY ALLY SINCE SATURDAY 10THDEC SHOULD HV SERVED. HE WAS ON GROUND WITH D FIRST GR MEMBERS LACED WITH CHARMS WHO WERE ARRESTED BY D POLICE.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2016
edlion57:
I'm 100 percentage sure wike is not linked to this crime...just an audio records...der are busy looking for a way to bring him dow....how abt the video channels tv played....and dis one ....we are in a very long thing with this APC ...if der handle power for 16 yrs ...my brothers APCs just came for revenge
Revenge is not bad after all. Threatening the lives of inec officials, beheading policemen on election duty are nothing to you but just t that Wike must not investigated is your concern.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) by papaT5(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Killing all in d name of politics, Nigerians are not ripe enough for democracy TUFIAKWA !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.