Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together (671 Views)

Alex Olusanya: FG Must Ban Imported Dresses To Boost The Fashion Industry / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together by ChevansWorld: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
The fashion industry is one we all know is ever booming and still has alot of untapped avenues people can venture into. The society is divided to the point that every class has a way of getting their of fashion needs.

The major focus of my business "Chevans World" is to help people in the fashion business make good money. What I mean by this is that many people in this business need to travel on a regular basis both within Africa and out Africa to get good quality goods and then come back to sell but I intend to relieve alot of people from such stress.

I want to be every retailers and boutique owners one stop outlet to get quality fashion stuffs in bulk for reselling purpose. I am packaging various stuffs in ways that people can come and just buy goods which are good quality and brand new to go and sell to make good profit.

For example, I can package chiffon gowns in dozens (12pieces) and sell to retailers at good wholesale prices. This means that retailers can buy dozens of clothes like T-shirts, gowns, blouses, corporate shirts, trousers, jeans etc from me and you don't need to travel far and wide because I will get these stuffs from the best source, package it in dozens and give you the best wholesale prices.

Please I will love to get tips and contributions from you all regarding this so that we can all work together to achieve a very good and strong network of fashion dealers and sellers.
Re: Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together by Nerobella(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
am interested
Re: Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together by dupsydooo: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's interesting to do too
Re: Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together by migeoart(f): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
interested
Re: Are You In The Fashion Business? Come In Here Let's Reason Together by Haboseyday(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Interested

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Headwrap/scarf Styles / Get That Glowing Skin You Desired Within 14 Days. / Thinking Of Ankara? You Will Love These... (LADIES ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.