Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,501 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos (860 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos by lazardbrothers: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
I've just had enough. In this season of yuletide while we are trying to enjoy what little christmas we can enjoy in Nigeria. We are plagued with no light , no water , no jobs , insecurity etc. For the past few weeks light situation has worsened in Lagos and to cap it of diesel is now scarce. Today Dec 21, 2016. I witnessed a full tanker off load at least 40,000 litres of diesel at the TOTAL Filling station at awolowo road around 11am or so. Within minutes a queue formed and people came to buy diesel. i quickly rushed home to get my 25Litre keg so i could buy some diesel to enjoy christmas. The attendants now started behaving one kind to all of us there. They would sell. stop . sell . stop . and sell and stop again. This went on for up to 3 hours. With no more than 40 people buying diesel in that time . By 2PM they now decided to stop selling fuel for the day. Mind you during this period they were charging anywhere between N300 to N400 per Litre for diesel . Which is somewhat floating at aroundN230 officially. While we were trying to convince the manager to get bck to selling (the man in white shirt). A truck load of soldiers came around and entered the station. After 5 minutes the manager came sold to the soldiers in their trucks and jerry cans and they sold to one other car and closed it again finally. Mind you they received fuel around 10 -11AM. they sold to roughly 45 -50 people over a 3hr time frame. And then decided to shut down till evening . So that they could increase the price and sell at may be N400 -N500 per Litre. Usually, i would not mind them doing their nonsense. but i have had it. i am pushed to my limit. I've now decided that if they want to capitalize on our suffering then let the whole world see their faces and let the public know what they are doing . You can keep people in the sun suffering for 4 hours so only you will reap extra money to enjoy your christmas . I've attached the pictures of the manager and the boy selling the fuel . The attendant (the one in red) took his orders from the manager (the man in white). I'm calling on all others who are feed up with the failed experiment and bullshit called Nigeria to start naming and shaming these corrupt bastard who want to continue to rape the rest of use. I'm calling on DPR , EFCC and anyone else who is in charge to look into the mess going on at the TOTAL FILLING STATION AT KEFFI AND AWOLOWO ROAD. I'm calling on Gov. Ambode to help us. Things are getting desperate in the land . ENough is ENOUGH. THESE ARE THE FACES OF CORRUPTION. NAME AND SHAME.

Re: Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos by stefanweeks: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

13 Cool Ways To Be Safe From Kidnappers This Season / VIO Arrested For Raping, Infecting Minor With HIV / Lady Beaten By Tricycle Driver Fainted And Fall Inside The Gutter -see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.