Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) (35415 Views)

Fresh Crisis Hits Ekiti State Chapter Of The APC Ahead Of The Gov'ship Election / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by mohioma: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
hope it's not plastic rice?
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by bottlewater1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:
If Fayemi wants to empower people, he should help by funding rice cultivation and other things. Will he continue to give people rice every time? They say, don't give me fish. Teach me how to catch fish.
when fayose was sharing bread and banana and father Xmas mask is helping them as well?
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by texas1990(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:
If Fayemi wants to empower people, he should help by funding rice cultivation and other things. Will he continue to give people rice every time? They say, don't give me fish. Teach me how to catch fish.
yeah good advice but can somebody gif dis kind advice to our able governor too cox na so so one Congo of rice for 6 month, no salary for 7 month now abeg the chief advisers pls do biko!
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by amdoyin82(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:
when fayose does it did you say anytin? We all know its political gimmick.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by candp2007(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
onyiloyi:
Preparing for second coming!
dead on arrival. Advice him if you are close to him not to romance failure.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Eggcelent(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fayose defeated him In the last governorship by campaigning with stomach infrastructure. Fayemi is only taking a cue from that
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:

Just like your hero fayose is funding rice cultivation!
Yeye!
Misteew
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Firefire:
Fraudulent & EXPIRED Rice shocked shocked

Food Poisoning - The rice expired 2016. shocked

Why don't you go to Abia and make noise? Flatttt heaaddd!
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by iguita: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
He is learning from Fayose. Next election in view. #disappointed
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by laboguashi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:

Some years back, Igbemo rice was very popular. Back then, many communities in ekiti state cultivated rice.

All of a sudden, rice cultivation died and now those who are supposed to awaken this segment of agriculture would rather share 4 bags to a ward.

Too bad
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by iluvpomo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
claremont:

Fayemi in a federal minister, Fayose is the Governor of Ekiti state.
So a federal minister's job is to be supplying people rice?? How about doing his job for a change so that people are not forced to seek/accept handouts.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote .
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by ameh99: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Correspondence:

Exactly what Nigerians wants .....

Give em' fish don't teach them how to..

And where is that noise maker of a governor that runs his mouth anyhow he doesn't have issues with this abi... undecided
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Daatlaw11(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
I see Fayemi is learning hands on politiking of 'stomach infrastructure' taught him by Fayose. 2019 would be indeed competitive.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Exponental(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
After sharing in the ward, each person gets a cupful! Fayemi is an example of APC's disaster!
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by joenor(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Good one
eleburu:
Fayemi's rice hits Ekiti towns and Villages in order to cushion the effect of unpaid salaries and allowances of workers in this
Yuletide. Each Ward gets four (4) bags of rice.

source:
https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/fayemi-christmas-rice-hits-ekiti-towns.html

Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Blessograo(f): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Ekiti governorship election revolves around 4 people which are Fayose, Fayemi, Segun oni, and Adebayo respectively.its so sad that even those 4 people did nothing for Ekiti but Segundo oni tried by sharing laptop to schools. Wonder why Ekiti people will never stop voting for rice givers because of either poverty or illiteracy.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by seguno2: 3:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Love Machine:
2019 governorship campaign rice.

Stomach infrastructure by APC saints.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by ajepako(f): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonder ajepako and rokiatu travel go their village yesterday. Awon ifun loran tongue

abiku.... tongue tongue
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2016
simply becuz nigerians have bird(eiye)brains so they need to be fed with rice...abi u don see bird dey chop elubo abi eba?
Afam4eva:
What is it with Nigerian politicians and rice? Why not Beans, Yam or Elubo? Why always Rice?
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by alfarouq(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2016
hazyfm1:
This is a very serious something

Now where is that Freaking Governor that can't pay salaries??
No matter how I look at that picture and the video of the Russian ambassador shot, something does not add up.
He was shot 5 or 6 times but there was no blood. I don't know if I am been cynical to have noticed that.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2016
EniolaEwa:
This is one thing about we Nigerians.... the government know they are treating us bad,and they try to make us keep shut by offering temporary solutions....imagine giving out rice after months of unpaid salary, The end of the wicked is here in Jesus name.... amen

Is Fayemi a sitting Governor of Ekiti? Y can't we appreciate good gestures from good men for once?
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by browniex: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
I did not realize how bad and deep recession has eaten up a lot of nigerians until I saw the little little bags of rice that were given out as Xmas gifts,to workers.then I knew that RECESSION is not just a word.
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by browniex: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
simply becuz nigerians have bird(eiye)brains so they need to be fed with rice...abi u don see bird dey chop elubo abi eba?
it's just the way we were raised up,even when we ate rice every other day,the one that is prepared on Christmas day is always special,especially with chicken ontop.

Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2016
ndi ara ndi ara everywia
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
ajepako:

abiku.... tongue tongue
i hope you don collect you rice?na for your house we go do Christmas o. Please return my cucumber,me too wan use am
Re: Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) by Hokstrend: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016

FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC