Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Govt Adopts New Method To End Corruption, To Pay Whistleblowers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Govt Adopts New Method To End Corruption, To Pay Whistleblowers (389 Views)

‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / ATM Scam: The New Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Adopts New Method To End Corruption, To Pay Whistleblowers by Jalapa01(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Federal Government has approved a new policy on whistle blowing that aims to encourage Nigerians to report financial and other related crimes to relevant authorities.

The highlight of the policy is that whistleblowers whose revelations lead to recovery of money will be entitled to as much as 5 per cent of the recovered sum.

More on this at http://www.bookspen.com/nigerian-govt-adopts-new-method-end-corruption-pay-whistleblowers/

Re: Nigerian Govt Adopts New Method To End Corruption, To Pay Whistleblowers by delishpot: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Open season grin grin let me start swealing on roaches and Kenny1313 they both say cheating is not kworoption when I collect my whistle blower money for their heads, they will know

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency's Statement Over Accidental Discharge / Court Orders Banks To Transfer $153.3 Million Siphoned By Diezani To FG / Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.