Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” (617 Views)

If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by etenyong(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
In spite of a passionate plea by a housewife to the court to save her 18-year-old marriage, an Agege Customary Court in Lagos granted the prayers of her 50-year-old husband and businessman, Kingsley Onyenobi, and severed the relationship. Mr. Onyenobi accused his wife of, among others, giving the car he bought for her to her pastor as “sowing seed.” The court ruled that allegations of infidelity and threat to life brought against the woman by the husband were weighty enough to warrant the dissolution of the marriage. The President of the court, Mr Phillip Williams, who handed down the verdict, said he was fully convinced that the couple could no longer live together as husband and wife. “The two of you should go your separate ways without any molestation or harassment,” he ruled. “The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the wife still claims she loves her husband.” The petitioner had on Feb. 11 filed a petition against his wife, Chioma, citing lack of care, infidelity and threat to life. The mother of two, who is also businesswoman, denied the allegations and pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying “I still love my husband.” “Please help me to beg him, I am not ready to leave my husband because I still love him,” she said. Earlier, the petitioner told the court that the wife had not given him peace of mind. He described the woman as careless and uncaring as her attitude led to the death of their set of twins. The estranged husband said he bought a brand new car for her only for her to give out the car to her church pastor on the pretext of “sowing seed”. “I injected millions of naira into her business and she could not give proper account till date; my wife is wasteful.’’ In her defence, the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue. “So, l left my car, jewellery and other things for the church.’’ She said she could not stay at home most of the time because of the spiritual war the petitioner and his family had been waging against her. “My pastor advised me to leave the house for some time.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/gave-pastor-car-bought-sowing-seed/
Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by SexyNairalander: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
booked

merry Xmas in advance friends

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by Odunharry(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
shocked

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Marriage is just over-rated in this part of the world. If not for that, its better to stay single than to get married sometimes.

Well guys make una look well b4 you leap o. I'm sure she wasn't like this b4 she married. Perhaps its a psychic problem after childbirth. Bcus if she was like this b4 marriage and the man still did court wedding with her then hes the one who has mental problem.

Even ordinary breeze affect some women's mindstate and eventually their marriage too. What baffles me is not even their delicate mind but the way they react about every issue...its so funny atimes. Imagine! Holy spirit say make u sow all ur property as seed and you sef drop everything.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by jashar(f): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seriously, do people like her still exist?

Well she can marry the pastor/church now. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by thorpido(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
The car the husband bought for her.
If you want to sow seed,why don't you work for the money,buy the car and then sow it as a seed.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by kio052001(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
non sense no be only car and jewellery, she for kokoma comot all her cloths including both her pant and bra

women and pastors combined with stupidity are like 5 &6 (abeg who get the pix should quote me)

1 Like

Re: She Gave Her Pastor The Car I Bought As “sowing Seed” by vicben27(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
useless woman any woman dat carries church pastor matter enter my house wil go go to her papa house! wat nonsence let her go n marry d so called pastor!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Live In Nanny Needed At Onitsha / Why Early Immunization For Babies Is Dangerous! / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.