Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out (1704 Views)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Kasjudy(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Chat me privately, my contact is ±2348032335389 am Jude. Thanks
bigproff:
WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST YOUR 2017 INTO BITCOINS

I fell in love with bitcoin about a month ago and have never looked back. I forgot my daily #just2odd match prediction post on facebook.
Over a month period, I learned as much as I can about this hot/new virtual currency and have bought, sold and traded a few bitcoins myself. Now, I want to share with you what I know! Enjoy.

When I first wrote about BITCOINS last month, many thought it was a joke. Now it has turn a reality.

Are u aware that as at this morning in the foreign exchange market that one bitcoin is now $788 in value, from the previous $720 late last month.
I.e 1bitcoin (BTC)=788 US dollar

If you calculate with the current dollar to naira exchange rate, you will see that
$788=378,240naira?
Since $1 = 480 naira

That means
1bitcoin = N378,240

Bitcoins currency has gained ground in the foreign exchange market. Almost all online markets now prefer transactions via bitcoins due to its frequent increase in value.

Earlier last month, the exchange rate is at
$720 to 1bitcoin
But as at this morning, the exchange rate has increased to
$788 to 1bitcoin. I.e $68 increase in value.

And has u all know that with the current economic situation in our country Nigeria, if you have $1, it is equivalent to having about N480.
How much more when you now have 1bitcoin in your account.

To exchange the bitcoins currency to our nigeria naira, you will be collecting roughly N378,240 (Three hundred and seventy eight thousand, two hundred and forty naira ).

The SECRET am about to REVEAL to you now is what most online marketing GURUS will put together for you as an E-BOOK and give it out at a very high price But here you are, getting it for FREE.

Think of how fulfilled you will be if you have about 64bitcoins in your account.

Chat me on whatsapp and let me teach you for FREE, how you can generate Bitcoins online and MAKE it grow upto 64btc within 4weeks/30days, with my Bitcoin extraction strategy.

Don't say "Na lie! Na lie!!" Just ask me HOW?

Don't wait until you start hearing TESTIMONIES from others before you make effort.

Instead of doubting and criticising and over analyzing (which is the default mode of a typical Nigerian), why not press forwad to know more and be guided properly?

The world has gone past the age where you have to use a hoe and a cutlass or work 8-5 to be able to make a living.
This is the Internet age where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Give it a try today, even for curiosity sake.

Success is a JOURNEY not a DESTINATION.
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP OTHERS. WHILE THE
UNSUCCESSFUL ONES ARE ALWAYS ASKING "Whats in it for me?"
AT FIRST, THEY WILL ASK WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. BUT LATER, THEY WILL ASK HOW YOU DID IT.

You can simply ignore this post or say yes to Financial Freedom. The choice is yours. But Don’t Forget that,
P===== Passing
O=====Over
O=====Opportunities
R=====Repeatedly
........................... Makes One Poor.

Due to rule and regulations regarding post on nairaland I couldn't add my contact on the post.
Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and let me show you how to be independent and make a living for yourself.
(To Our Collective Success).

Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Jsholly: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Jsholly12@gmail.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Hardewale(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by anthonykezy(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get These 10 Things Right And People Will Always Patronize You / Sell Your Gift Cards To Us For Instant Payment / Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.