Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) (9772 Views)

Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
KBrown:
[s]Fayose has reduced the hitherto respected Ekiti state to his private property. When did he send the 2017 Appropriation bill to the state House of Assembly and how well have they scrutinized it before they passed back to him to be signed into law. He should please desist from this mockery of democracy[/s].

He is making a mockery of democracy by not signing 2017 budget in August 2017 as has been the norm by those whom you so adore?
You got jokes!
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Firefire:

All necessary groundwork started since June and completed before the formal submission.

Ok thanks if u say so!!
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by ajbf: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Femich18:
Fayose my man.... funny governor...See how en serious dey sign budget wey no reach 1 Local Govt own for Lagos
Nigeria budget no reach one state in United States. Also, Lagos state budget no reach that of Harvard University budget. Remember, Lagos state governor still dey serious when he wan sign the budget.

State of Texas budget is more than $100 billions. Even Buhari, throughout his four year presidency tenure cannot have a sum of budgets of two-third of one year budget of Texas state.

Some of you are having serious mental problem.
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Qmerit:

Ok thanks if u say so!!

Fayose lead while others follow...

Exceptional leadership style.

I am hopeful that one-day Buhary would receive sense and complete deliverance and go to ants for learning's. (Hopefully by 2030)
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Firefire:

Fayose lead while others follow...

Exceptional leadership style.

I am hopeful that one-day Buhary would receive sense and complete deliverance and go to ants for learning's. (Hopefully by 2030)

Sorry if u follow my comment with u so far I didn't called for bashing as u ve cleared my doubt so why Buhari calling like I brought his name b4 na! Let's always respect ourselves without insult! I'm not defending any one but in my opinion if Buhari matter come up we would discuss it!. If u say Fayose is doing great in ur opinion good and nice.
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mr, pariot

Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by fkdmods: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fayose

Buhari's worst nightmare

At the mention of Fayose's name every zombie will start crying like a rat on mensuration

That you can see anything good with what fayose does is amazing. Do you people ever wonder why your lot collectively hasn't changed in over half a century? It is because of the mentality you have let fester within you. And you all erroneously blame the government for your woes meanwhile the problem starts with people like you. It stands to reason that you will do exactly what he does if put in a leadership positions since you look up to him. Smh. And you all want change. Ok. Na so change de happen.
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by spenca: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who are all these people in Ekiti government house ? My Ekiti people what is happening in Ekiti ?
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Gimmy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Qmerit:

Did ur hero and his boys in the house read the so called budget before passing it into law! In one week oga! ?
You think they are dump just like you. I dont think you have brain at all and if you have, pls try to use at least 1 third of it. It helps a lot. You think say na your parlor den dey do meeting? Mtcheww... If you want to criticize,do it intelligently.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gimmy:
You think they are dump just like you. I dont think you have brain at all and if you have, pls try to use at least 1 third of it. It helps a lot. You think say na your parlor den dey do meeting? Mtcheww... If you want to criticize,do it intelligently.[color=#550000][/color]

Look at this, e-warrior, why re u so pained like you re Fayose PA and I didn't even quote u to start with the moniker I quoted has replied me in simple manner and we have got through it!
Just read your mention and see ur u think u think and never make a single sentence! How does ur u think u think answer my humble question hum? To even think u said u re intelligent for that matter! Get lost jare and go get your stone rice for xmas! Nonsense
Re: Fayose Signs 2017 Budget Into Law(photos) by philGeo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Always ahead of Buhari and A.P.C

External Reserves Rise Further, Now $25.4bn / How Sit At Home Makes The Poor Poorer In Southeast / Tinubu, APC Governors, Campaign Council Meet Over Campaign List