Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver (626 Views)

N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Lawyer Arrested In Port-Harcourt For Torturing 9-year-old For Over Seven Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver by naijaamebo: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
It was learnt that the incident occurred on Wednesday about 12.10pm on Goodnews Street, Azikoro Village area of the state capital.

Eta was said to be running an errand for his mother when he met the horrible death.

The deceased, who lived in the area, was reportedly trying to cross the road to deliver a pack of nylon bags to a fish seller across the road when he met his untimely death.

An eyewitness, who identified himself only as James, said the victim on crossing the road was unaware of an approaching speeding truck, which he tried to dodge but was eventually knocked down by the front tyres.

The eyewitness, a commercial tricyclist, described the sudden death of the boy as horrific.

James said, “I just dropped a passenger and made a u-turn to the side of the road where the boy was standing.

“I sighted the truck but immediately I stopped beside the boy, I saw him trying to cross the road but it was too late because the truck was already close to him.

http://www.naijaamebo.com/seven-years-old-boy-crushed-death-reckless-truck-driver-bayelsa/

Re: Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver by segebase(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
sad.... bad news erverywhere
Re: Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver by kheengjay(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
nigeria e yaf tire me I no do again.....
Re: Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver by mii4u(f): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some news really no good to hear. This is really sad
Re: Seven Years Old Boy Crushed To Death By Reckless Truck Driver by Kingbuhari(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2016
i can't see anything

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives; Sacks 8 / How smart are You? (PIC) / Is This Man Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.