Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K (746 Views)

Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by blokoncept(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
I dont know why we are enemies of progress.

Christmas is just here and all the transportation to the eastern part of nigeria charges as high of N10K[somebody's salary]

Now tell me why they are charging that much..

Is it that there is fuel scarcity or what!

MTCHEEW!

visit [url][/url]http://www.9jamentors.com.ng/10-activities-that-makes-nigeria-christmas-unforgettable/ for more stories
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Elchappo: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
lies!!!!

U made me to visit GIGM to confirm nd its hovering around 7k...

1 Like

Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by blokoncept(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
lies!!!!

U made me to visit GIGM to confirm nd its hovering around 7k...

You are confirming my point..even at that na person's salary be that

Must it be that high at this period?

Think!!!
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Elchappo: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
blokoncept:

You are confirming my point..even at that na person's salary be that

Must it be that high at this period?

Think!!!

its being this high for months now..
If u re a news person, u must ve heard or seen their association publications months back that there would be an increment due to high cost of parts....

1 Like

Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by blokoncept(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

its being this high for months now..
If u re a news person, u must ve heard or seen their association publications months back that there would be an increment due to high cost of parts....

Parts

WHAT PARTS?? Human parts or Animals parts? lolz
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Barney11: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
but many must travel! to me, alabuotu!
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Elchappo: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
blokoncept:

Parts

WHAT PARTS?? Human parts or Animals parts? lolz

Sorry, Thought i was even conversing with an educated youth...
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
blokoncept:
I dont know why we are enemies of progress.

Christmas is just here and all the transportation to the eastern part of nigeria charges as high of N10K[somebody's salary]

LoL bro u funny.. theirs ntn like high cost of parts like the dude above me mentioned. or is fuel now car spare part ?. Nigerians are just Hypocrites using any small moment to take advantage of their fellow country men/women #our.greed.hate.is.follow.come
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Sorry, Thought i was even conversing with an educated youth...
so ure educated and u did nt notice he was joking when he said Animal/human parts which he added LOL at the end #clap.4.ur.self

1 Like

Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Elchappo: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrnovaLyn:
so ure educated and u did nt notice he was joking when he said Animal/human parts which he added LOL at the end #clap.4.ur.self

If he was joking, re there no kids around him
Well, the truth is that the internet has empowered you to talk out of turn..
Re: Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

If he was joking, re there no kids around him
Well, the truth is that the internet has empowered you to talk out of turn..
sorry sir

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Schooling Abroad / China / Nigerian Man Dies On Flight From Dubai To Luwanda, Do You Know Him?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.