Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics (895 Views)

LOVELY Moment Pregnant Woman Was Surprised For Her Baby Shower / This 11yrs Old Christian Girl Is Missing, She Was Abducted By An Emir. (pics) / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by miqos02(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
see pics

Re: This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by miqos02(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
@lalasticlala
Re: This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by ken19: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
u sabi book space o
miqos02:
@lalasticlala
u sabi book space o
Re: This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by xendra: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
lalasticlala ......oya oo. sharp sharp
Re: This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who was driving the black Murano? Your mom or the abductors?
Re: This Woman Was Abducted In Festac Today. Pics by teemy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
on the contrary keeping a low key and waiting for the ransom call is the appropriate thing to do. call the state cops and remove these pics off the net else the kidnappers would feel pressure is being put on them and could reduce chances of return.

Racist Alert!!!! / Bizarre: Dead Woman Spotted Sitting Down At Her Own Lying-in-state. / Scandal!pastor’s Wife Accidentally Uploads Her Masturbationvideo To Church Group

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7