Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Change A Brother's Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Change A Brother's Life (367 Views)

Pls Help A Brother By Downloading This Song / Frank Edwards Change A Boy Story From Street Beggar To Good ( Photos ) / Help Make A Brother A Star. Downlaod My New Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change A Brother's Life by Michaeljnr225(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good evening people, the name is Jay and I'm new here (not entirely true) anyways I'm a teenager who aspires to be a rap artist in order to reach out to the others and the world in general and somewhere along the line, achieve greatness moving past the life of poverty. With patience I've taken my time, studied the greats; 2pac, biggie, big L, bone thugz, Eminem, ice cube, jay z, nas, pun, k.dot, and j cole (just to name a few). I've also taken my time to study rhythm, flow, rhyme schemes, literal devices and all. I even write rhymes almost every minute of the day, listen to instrumentals and freestyle or sometimes write with beat. That said, I feel like I'm ready to face the world lots of shit in mind to talk about. I feel the people would listen if I put in extra effort and go beyond what the others did and with time revive hip hop.

So I've written down several songs but I'm yet to record 'em. Why, u may ask, well I've been doing part time jobs to raise funds to further my ambition (got about 45k) but I've never been to the studio and the fear of being ripped off worries me. Aiming to publicise my music while also gaining critiques here to help better my art, I would like the house to suggest helpful tips about the studio (the money aspect in particular).

Sorry for bothering biko, no advice is too small anything is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Music / Apple Music Subscribtion / Best Hit From Afro G Titled: Adamma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.