Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS (52478 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
After
He
Has
Cum
On
Zahra
And NaijaMutant this is not Zahra's husband o! It's the hubby's elder brother.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2016
charlesditro:
Hypocritical morofos, provide jobs for their parents instead this desperate parade of ignorance, u had to go with cameramen for this fake display of compassion selling a stolen identity. so now they will call u God sent while you frustrate their life as the economy degenerates not because u opportuned but because dey are clueless and so religious dat to dia eyes u are a messianic figure which is more Dan what dey hope for, dia rights become privilege. country with artifixial destiny.
on point, to think it's the same northerners who have been fingered in sponsoring bokoharam and are still walking free, like they always say,someone stands to benefit in war,just like someone used millions to clear grass and some people are going to syphone money coming from the northeast development commission , and diversion of food items, hence the reason why this issue was never handled with all sincerity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
DONT PANIC..YOUR EYESIGHT IS INTACT...STORM HAS ANOTHER MEANING IN NIGERIA..JUST KEEP CALM..
FisifunKododada:
cheesy storm? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by kabeerhabe(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
After
He
Has
Cum
On
Zahra

The major problem you have is that you don't read through the lines.

Who visited the IDP? Zahrah husband or the brother?
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
plaintrain:
he wants to contest for a public office soon. watch out

The family is making a lot of political calculations recently.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by 2tek: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Thank you Mr Indimi.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by AntiWailer: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
dadaic:

We don't have wealthy people in Nigeria brother, we only have extremely rich people with poor mind sets.

You are very right.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by willibounce1(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
After enough tackling on social media. Him no get choice than to go IDP camps na. After all they made their people this poor.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by okonja(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
HAhahahaha, Grema Terab going for Borno governorship.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
arabianights:
God bless you

Amen bros, and you as well.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by EJanni(f): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2016
AntiWailer:
When you or your brother marry a good wife.

It reflects from every step you take after marriage.

You keep wondering why rich men don't go for wretched ladies ?

It is because a poor girl will be dreaming of honey moon around the world while nothing thrills a girl from a wealthy home as such.
Ahmed and zahra had gone for their honeymoon. the person who visited idp camp is his brother. people self!
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Iykekomo(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Is only in Nigeria movie that a rich guy or girl will marry a poor guy or girl
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by checkout50: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Come on guys, this guy has always been the giving type nah, just know that now that his family is linked with buhari's family,the media will be watching them.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Princess4ng(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
lordmayor4:

Ibrahim never does anything for the camera if you knew him.

I see...... I hope so too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by oblak00(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
AntiWailer:
When you or your brother marry a good wife.

It reflects from every step you take after marriage.

You keep wondering why rich men don't go for wretched ladies ?

It is because a poor girl will be dreaming of honey moon around the world while nothing thrills a girl from a wealthy home as such.
Very senseless comment. I'm sure your sister belongs to the category of girls inundated by abject poverty and wretchedness for you to have a good knowledge of your stupid post.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by AntiWailer: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
oblak00:

Very senseless comment. I'm sure your sister belongs to the category of girls inundated by abject poverty and wretchedness for you to have a good knowledge of your stupid post.

And this looks sensible to you before you clicked submit button..

I am not responsible for your miserable life.

Please pass.
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Elbowroom: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Which one is this hate u people talk about?
Just tell the northerners nobody dey drag their cows with them.....they can feel free to convert the whole Nigerian army to cattle rearers......

While you biafrauds start cannibalism like you did in 1967
Eating yourselves.. .
Ewu
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Elbowroom:

While you biafrauds start cannibalism like you did in 1967
Eating yourselves.. .
Ewu
Ode
How is it any of ur bizness
Abeg face front jare
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Elbowroom: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ode
How is it any of ur bizness
Abeg face front jare

How was your former post your headache too
IPod biafraid oshi
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Elbowroom:

How was your former post your headache too
IPod biafraid oshi
Fact remains we are too different to be in same country......
Let's make sure nothing concerns you and I
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by Elbowroom: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Fact remains we are too different to be in same country......
Let's make sure nothing concerns you and I

We are not different, you are just wallowing in absurd hatred
Re: Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Elbowroom:

We are not different, you are just wallowing in absurd hatred
Hatred for wat?
Nothing concerns me and you
Put dat into ur skull
Go your way ,make I go my own
It brings peace and harmony
Now fuuckk off my mention
Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.