Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obama Admits He Is A Muslim (2658 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Please watch the video below to hear these shocking words by the president of the United States. If you are an American living in the US, this may make you a little sick. It's difficult to realize what little the American voters knew about their candidate and the world in general,BARAK OBAMA says he is one of them.

http://www.2012warning.com/
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
Allahu akbar
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
i wished it were so that he is a muslim. he needs to retake his shahadah since he said that jesus is his savior. he needs to begin to make proper wudhu, then dily salah, and fast in the month of ramadhan and be allowed to visit Makka and Madina, instead of just Riyahd.

the miseducation that i see of yoy, sayso, is that you are far away from the place of action; Obama is neither a muslim nor an african, but like every conscious black person in america, it either self hatred as they hate african for whatever make them angry, or appreciate their heritage and know that by direct extention, africans are part of them and they part of africa, and much to learn and appreciated.

you have been had by the conservative christian block who are both anti Islam and anti immigrants, brown people in particularly. oh well, you are in Nigeria so what do you care
!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by jcross22: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
@allmuslims, OH WHY MUSLIMS ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE IN OTHER TO BUILD THEIR FAITHS THAT MEANS THEY ARE EVEN DOUBTING OF THEIR RELIGION . OKAY WHY DID OBAMA SAID "WE ARE NOT AT WAR ISLAM IF HE WAS ONE ? SIMPLE . ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA. AH AH AH AH AHH AH AH AH AH AH AH BUT STILL HE NEVER REMOVE TROOP FROM , IRAQ, AFGHAN OR PAKISTAN SO WHO ARE THEY KILLING THERE? CHRISTIANS OR WHO AH AH AH AH I WILL ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN EVER I COME ON THIS SITE .
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
'And remember the Day when the wrong doer will bite at his hands, he will say ,'oh ! Would i have taken the path of the messenger (Muhammad).

Ah ! Woe to me ! Would i have never taken so and so as an intimate friend.

He indeed led me astray from the reminder (Quran) after it had come to me'.

And satan to man is ever a deserter in the hour of need'
Quran 25:27-29
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by jcross22: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
@allmuslims , FROM THAT VIDEO I CAN SEE THAT THERE IS DELETING, COPING AND PASTING AH AH AH AH YOU ARE NOT SMART MR MUSLIMS.THE VIDEO WAS TOTALLY EDITED SO KEEP TRYING
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by agathamari(f): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
i find i quite funny that people before he was elected were saying it was only the "racists" who thought he was musilmm or ever was durring his life.  look at the op/ed collums, polls, online quizes and presidential approval rating (actually lower then W's durring the same period of his presidency) and you can see how people are beging to change thier views of him and even regret voting for him to begin with.  public opinion even in africa has turned agaist him.  god save us
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
jcross22:

@allmuslims , FROM THAT VIDEO I CAN SEE THAT THERE IS DELETING, COPING AND PASTING AH AH AH AH YOU ARE NOT SMART MR MUSLIMS.THE VIDEO WAS TOTALLY EDITED SO KEEP TRYING

thats because you are an illiterate, bwahahahahaha
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by jcross22: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
@allmuslims, I THINK IF YOU ARE DAFT YOU WILL ACCEPT THAT BUT LISTEN CAREFUL TO HIM YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE COULD NOT MENTIONED THIS BEING A MUSLIM OH THIS THE WORD, EID-E- SHUJA BUT END UP OF SAYING EID-E-SHUMA WHICH IS WRONG SO WHO IS DAFT NOW.ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA. OH OH AH AH AH AH NOTHING MORE KEEP TRYING OKAY
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
jcross22:

@allmuslims, I THINK IF YOU ARE DAFT YOU WILL ACCEPT THAT BUT LISTEN CAREFUL TO HIM YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE COULD NOT MENTIONED THIS BEING A MUSLIM OH THIS THE WORD, EID-E- SHUJA BUT END UP OF SAYING EID-E-SHUMA WHICH IS WRONG SO WHO IS DAFT NOW.ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA. OH OH AH AH AH AH NOTHING MORE KEEP TRYING OKAY

shut up. he is a muslim period
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by jcross22: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
@abuzola, EDITED VIDEOOOOOOOOOO ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA . THAT WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT NAIL AMSTRONG AFTER HE CAME OUT CLEARED HIMSELF, HUH MUSLIMS WHY CAN'T YOU USE THE KNOWLEDGE TO EDUCATE YOUR FELLOWS MUSLIMS BROTHERS FOR AN EXAMPLE , HERE IN NIGERIA NORTHERNERS HAVE THE HIGHEST ILLITERATES IN NIGERIA . AH THEY DON'T HAVE THE TIME SOLVE THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEM SHAME ON YOU MUSLIMS .
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hate it or not obama remains a muslim
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by muhsin(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
I remain wholly blase, i.e. I don't care a bit either Obama is a Muslim or not.

But that does not, in any way, stop me from wishing him good in life.

And I know my Muslim brothers and sisters know what wishing one good in life is (in Islam).
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
when a prophesy about a certain son of Mohammed ruling the world and what follows is very bad for human race,you have to be worried when informations like this starts getting to ordinary man.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sleek29(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
It's a complete lie, the america i know won't vote a muslim into te white house, impossible.

I think muslims like using this to propagate islam just like the neil armstrong issue.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Who cares? grin
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by 0hsisi: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
A muslim with a controversial pastor called Rev Wright
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Sleek29; « #14 on: Yesterday at 04:07:44 PM »
It's a complete lie, the america i know won't vote a muslim into te white house, impossible.
I think muslims like using this to propagate islam just like the neil armstrong issue.
even though obama is not a muslim, barack is definitely a muslim name, spelled in east african style of barak, just like moshudi in yoruba style of wrriting is arabic mas'ud.

but then america like any people and any society that rules, friends are not permanent. so is enemy. if the muslims rise up in economic, socio-political status to rival the best group, the english which has produced the largest amount of president, the german and other, immediately the muslims will be the darling, and in no time, just like everyone thought blacks wll never become anything, and there was obama to prove them wrong. today we have a half kenyan in the white house!

whosoever accepts islam accepts it for his own benefit. whosoever rejects it does so at his own peril. obama or no obama, amstrong or no amstrong, it will have no effect on the final outcome of islam as the guided path.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by ayusman16(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
Very soon they will start saying that Jesus was a Muslim. Abuzola and the rest are so dumb. Their comments usually make a retard sound intelligent.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2009
For starter, Jesus was not a christian. Again, before you can say he is a Jew by religion, you have to tell us that his religion to God is different from that of his Isaac who was not a Jew by religion, because the Jewish religion is coined out of Judah after the greater Israel was divided after Solomon to Israel and Judiah!

And if you cant prove otherwise, then know that Isa bin Maryam (Jesus son of mary) was a Muslim! Bowing his will to the WILL of God! You remember what he said in the garden of Gashesmane? "Not as I will but as YOUR Will"!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by ayusman16(m): 5:26am On Nov 22, 2009
This is the dumbest comment i have ever seen. Is your religion glorified if u proclaim people to be Muslims when they are not?

Okay! Obama is a Muslim! Jesus is an Imam. Me sef, I be Alfa! Are you guys happy now? Allahu Akbar!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by luvola(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2009
wat a dumb post by olabowale
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Ayusman16: « #20 on: Today at 05:26:56 AM »
This is the dumbest comment i have ever seen. Is your religion glorified if u proclaim people to be Muslims when they are not?
Okay! Obama is a Muslim! Jesus is an Imam. Me sef, I be Alfa! Are you guys happy now? Allahu Akbar!
The first bolded is a lie. I never claimed it. The second is claimed by an anti Obama. The last is a figment of your wild imagination! You will not become an Islamic Alfa that easily. You think this is Kiriyo religion?

Why drink & drive when u can weed & fly!!!!!!
A statement from a perfect christian! Typical.

@luvola: « #21 on: Today at 07:13:28 AM »
Thank you. Please tell us what is dumb about it? I shall be looking for the clue(s).
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by muhsin(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
luvola:

Is this sensible? Please behave yourself.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by RichyBlacK(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
Too many ignorant loonies here; Obama is not a Muslim!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by muhsin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
Too many, Richy? Please mention them. Thanks cool
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by 0hsisi: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
Fred Flintstone is a jihadist

Homer Simpson is an Imam

Spongebob is an almajiri
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ohsisi needs to be wearing hijab under her scrub!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by 0hsisi: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
lol

I do wear a head gear with my traditional outfit.
That is my hijab
Olabs I'll be in NY soon but I'm afraid to contact you before you kidnap me grin
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by deols(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
jcross22:

@allmuslims, OH WHY MUSLIMS ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE IN OTHER TO BUILD THEIR FAITHS THAT MEANS THEY ARE EVEN DOUBTING OF THEIR RELIGION .

Isnt this exactly what you christians did with BEn Carson? Distributing his life story as a testimony to Christians. Mind you it doesn't matter wether Obama's muslim or not. His presence doesnt add anything to the power and will of Allah. But I can admit that we do use the celebrity status of some people to say something like"if they can,why can't you" which is no big deal.

This has so much benefit if you must know. I remember posting on my facebook wall a video of Loon(former rapper with the bad boy group) who became muslim. Many of my friends told me they were inspired by how much he, a revert knows about Islam. Many pple shared it, posting it on their own walls too.

Now you see some benefit?
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by ayusman16(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
Loon is confused just becos he cant make a hit record. Maybe rapping in Islam might help.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2009
at least he knows 1 means 1 and 3 can never be 1!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim Suffering? / The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. / Chronology Of Early Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.