Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo (565 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo by markpenk: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Guys, a friend who lives around Ejigbo just got two jobs -one on the island, 2nd at Tincan- and needs information on the traffic situation between tincan, apapa and Jakande estate every evening.

Seeing as the second job is a bank gig and there's the possibility that he would have to regularly close between 7 and 8pm, how long will it take to get home from Tincan.

I told him the traffic can be crazy and it could sometimes take as long as 3-4 hours according to another friend who plies that route daily.

Is this true? Can anyone familiar with the route help with that info? Thanks.
Re: How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo by Lusola15: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
markpenk:
Guys, a friend who lives around Ejigbo just got two jobs -one on the island, 2nd at Tincan- and needs information on the traffic situation between tincan, apapa and Jakande estate every evening.

Seeing as the second job is a bank gig and there's the possibility that he would have to regularly close between 7 and 8pm, how long will it take to get home from Tincan.

I told him the traffic can be crazy and it could sometimes take as long as 3-4 hours according to another friend who plies that route daily.

Is this true? Can anyone familiar the route help with that info? Thanks.

if he goes to tincan, he is going to hell fire, that place is a shit hole. i don't care how much they want to pay him
Re: How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo by markpenk: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol @ hell fire. Hmmm... Why did you say this? I personally haven't been there and know nothing about the route. Is it that bad?

I was only able.to give him that advice based on hearsay. If you have first hand experience or know someone who has, please share your experience. I'd really love to hear it. In fact, I'll be referring him to this thread.

He really needs to make a decision between today and Friday and is leaning towards the Tincan offer because of the better pay. Thanks.

Lalasticlala can you help a brother please?

Lusola15:

if he goes to tincan, he is going to hell fire, that place is a shit hole. i don't care how much they want to pay him
Re: How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo by chiefobdk(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Tincan is traffic capital
Re: How Long From Tincan To Jakande Estate Isolo by Businessideas: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Tin can traffic and Jakande traffic. The guy must better be well paid

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Manager Beaten By Angry Passengers Over 3 Days Delayed Flight [VIDEO] / No Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone – Lagos Police PRO. / Breakingnews-pregnant Woman Dies In Fatal Accident At Obadore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.