Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Admits He Is A Muslim (2681 Views)

Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
Please watch the video below to hear these shocking words by the president of the United States. If you are an American living in the US, this may make you a little sick. It's difficult to realize what little the American voters knew about their candidate and the world in general,BARAK OBAMA says he is one of them.
I know this is not the right place but many of you visit this section,

http://www.2012warning.com/
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
And so bloody what? He is a human being doing great things for the country. Bush who was a "devout christian" wrecked America. I see you are feeding into the republican religion baiting undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by debest1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And so bloody what? He is a human being doing great things for the country. Bush who was a "devout christian" wrecked America. I see you are feeding into the republican religion baiting undecided
Point of correction, Bush didnt wreck America,

@ poster
I can see Obama being a Muslim is a serious turn-on for you abi? very romantic, angry angry angry angry
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
debest1:

@ poster
I can see Obama being a Muslim is a serious turn-on for you abi? very romantic, angry angry angry angry

LOL! grin
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
debest1:

@ poster

no he lied to the American people and the world,so he is a liar.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Ben13: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
See Thread
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by countdown2: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
Listen to the speech well you scumbag. He said he is one of them due to the fact that he has lived in kenyan environment which is a majority Muslim nation,and also Indonesia. He never made mention that he's religion is/ was Muslim.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
sayso:

no he lied to the American people and the world,so he is a liar.

Unless he denied being a Muslim when asked, he's not a liar.

And how does being a Muslim affect how he runs the United States?
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
Siena:

Unless he denied being a Muslim when asked, he's not a liar.

And how does being a Muslim affect how he runs the United States?

time will tell
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
And what's this got to do with romance? undecided
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

And what's this got to do with romance? undecided

I did wonder, thought this should be in Politics.

sayso:

time will tell

The cryptic remark of someone that can't back up their claims with concrete proof.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by sayso: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
the guy was straight up,he said America is not at war with Islam,he is the first American President to bow to a Saudi King,you want more proof?
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by OBVIOUS(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
very romantic indeed---- angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by smooooooth: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
did he ever deny being a muslim b4 nao? and wat has religion got to do with the way some1 governs a state. incase u dont know, there is only ONE GOD.

@thoniaslim, pls put up a real picture, to make this thread romantic, at least i will love to see smiley
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by girllygal(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
@sayso: So wat exactly do u want us to do? undecided
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by texazzpete(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
The mere fact that you visit a site called 2012warning.com tells me a whole lot about you. What the hell were you doing on that site?

When the world doesn't end in 2012, i wonder what you nutjobs will do.

By the way, Obama is a christian. In all his adult life in the US, he's never been associated with Islam. Not even in his student days.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by platinumnk(f): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
texazzpete:

The mere fact that you visit a site called 2012warning.com tells me a whole lot about you. What the hell were you doing on that site?

By the way, Obama is a christian. In all his adult life in the US, he's never been associated with Islam. Not even in his student days.

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Beaf: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
texazzpete:

Thank you!

Can you imagine anybody seriously quoting such a claptrap source? angry
You would think with all the sources of credible information flying around out these days that being an idiot should be get more and more difficult. . .
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
I don't care a bit about his religion.

And, why should I?
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by snowdrops(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ poster
how dumb can you get
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by FBS: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Funny thread! grin
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by bilymuse: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
rubbish
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
Personality doesnt count in islam at all,so if obama becomes a muslim,it doesnt change anything in islam
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by naijaking1: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
@poster
You could do better convincing some uneducated Appalachian hilly-billies, than posting this site and thinking anybody would believe you here. Even the stupid right wingers who made this false tape compilation and the ones who say he wasn't born in the US don't believe themselves. They sell this rubbish to blind people like you.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by r231(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
crap
so what
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by porka: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2009
@ Poster

Many Nigerians support Obama for the color of his skin, not because of what he stands for or what he does, so you are up against some deep-seated sentiments. To them he does no wrong and cannot be criticized. Jim Clansy of CNN made a derogatory remark about us in the THE SUNDAY SUN some weeks back, "I can see that many Nigerians see Obama as the best thing that has ever happened after Jesus Christ". That's how rabid their support for the guy is.

Again, religion is a divisive issue in this country, I am sure you know that Nigeria has a large muslim population, so you are likely to be shut down because of that.

As for his religion, he claimed to be a christian, at least that much we knew during the Jeremiah Wright debate, even though he has not attended church services more than a couple of times since Jan 20 that he took office.

Obama needs more prayer now than ever. I personally feel he is blocking the chances of black people getting elected into any meaningful position in America because of his bad policies of "changing" America.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Radiant(f): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2009
God will use the foolish things of this world to confirm the wise.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by OAM4J: 3:48am On Nov 18, 2009
Obama is a christian.

Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Mariory(m): 3:59am On Nov 18, 2009
His religion is secondary. Why the hell is he bowing to royalty of a foreign country? I would be extremely pissed if I was American whether a Democrat or a Republican.

He should be forced to apologise to the American people for that crap.
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by SEFAGO(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2009
maybe he believes in respecting traditions- I dont think obama personifies America- his decision to bow does not show any servitude. Silly pride over nothing instead of looking at the main issues at hand- well nigeria isnt the only country with follies
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Awujale(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2009
So what if Obama is a Muslim, who cares! You say it like Muslims are bad ro something. Btw, the guys ssays he is a Christian, have always been so do you have a problem with that? Nutter!
Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim by Awujale(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2009
So its not wrong to "courtesy" and/or duff (bow) for the Queen of England; but when it is done to other living Mornachs, it is a sign of weakness and snuffs America's breathing air. I think Obama is just a notch more intelligent, civilised and culturally more aware than his detractors - the right wing, skin head republican, conservative, good-for-nothing racist morons. Afterall, bowing he does, but this does not compromise nor dilute the stregth of his foreign policy, which frankly should be the real focus at hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Buhari / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Senators / 10 WAYS TO BREAK APC For GOOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.