Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Numbers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Numbers. (2488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numbers. by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2016
He wasn't playing fair. He knew that all reasoning left me when he touched me like that. His left hand was on the small of my back, while his right was lightly stroking my cheek.
He spoke with his eyes. And when I realised I understood everything he said, I knew that it had finally happened. I was in love with him.

Say yes my love. Just say yes. We would go where they would never find us. Just you and I. Alone Kene. Alone.

He smiled. He also realised that I understood.

I quickly faced the wall. Why? Because I didn't want him to read the 'yes' I my eyes. I didn't want him to see how much of an effect his hands made on me.

"Do you enjoy torturing me my love?" He spoke with words this time. He was still staring at me. I could feel it.

"Is the wall more pleasing to your eyes Kene?"

His tone wasn't as soft anymore. He was getting angry. He hated it when I looked away. He liked reading my thoughts. My emotions. He wanted to see the reason I hadn't let him in yet.

"Tobe please!"

I pushed him away. He was panting like we had just gone six rounds. His hands were shaking, and he was getting that look again.

"I don't understand you Kene. Why is it so hard for you to forgive me? I love you. Isn't that enough reason?"

He was coming closer with each word. He ended in my face, his full lips lightly grazing mine. He did it again. Put his hands on me. As if claiming me to be his.

You belong to me my love. You are mine. My own. Tobenna's very own

He smiled. A nanosecond later, I was kissing him. His lips were as soft as they looked, and were pummelling mine like we hadn't tasted each other in years.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, because he loved it when I did that, and my lover effortlessly placed me astride him
His tongue was exploring my mouth, sucking every part of me in, while i was trying hard to match his pace. I didn't understand his anger.

Abruptly he stopped, and threw me on his bed.

Did I do something wrong?

"Undréss yourself."

He sat, not taking his eyes off me for a second. He watched, as I unbuttoned his shirt off my body. He watched me unhook my purple bra, but he didn't catch it when I threw it at him. I jiggled my boobs, he loved it when I did that. He made to come closer, but re thought and sat back down.

I began unzipping my trousers, was halfway through when I caught sight of his dick. He purposely changed his sitting position so I could get a better view. It was majestic. And it was calling my name.

I crawled towards the majestic being, because you do not stand when relating with royalty.

"Back to the bed Kene."

What? Would he deny me my right? Would he prevent me from paying my respects to my ruler? No way.

I continued crawling towards it, eager to pledge my loyalty.

"I said back to bed Kene!"

He was being firm again. He would give in soon enough, we both knew he would. And so without argument, I obeyed my brother's orders, and went back to the bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Monday came quickly. The weekend was a blur, as all fucking sessions with Tobe usually left me with amnesia. I lived for the moments when my brain would relive those pleasurable moments, the little it could remember, and I would become so frustrated, I would have to masturbate to my lover's voice before my nerves would calm and the whole act(s) would be as clear as day to me.

But that usually happened at night.
This afternoon, Kelvin and I were seated underneath the tree at the very middle of the school.

Kelvin was a high end, jovial, inquisitive man child, with very low self esteem. He needed to be constantly reminded of how great he was so he wouldn't shrink into himself. So he surrounded himself with people like him, brain dead drunkards whose life revolved around my boyfriend.

What Kelvin lacked in the intelligence section, he made up for in the looks, he seemed to have been formed by Aphrodite herself.

Why was I in a relationship with such a shallow person? I don't know. Was I planning on getting out? I still don't know.

"Bros G, abeg pass me that bottle"

Godwin "bros G" handed the little bottle to Kelvin. I hated when he talked in that gangster voice. It was fake. Kelvin wasn't a tough guy. He was just trying really hard to be.

"You want some?"

"Ewww"

"I thought so"

I gave him the nastiest expression I could make and grabbed my bag. The stench of alcohol was killing me, the blank looks his "goons" had on was equally killing me, and the sun wasn't being nice either.

"Hey! Where you going?"

"Away from you. You're disgusting"

"You're with a disgusting guy lav. The jokes on you." He shouted as I walked away.

I hated him at that moment. I needed to be sane. I needed my lover. I didn't like all the stares Kelvin had caused me to get.

I willed my brain to think of Saturday morning, and was just getting frustrated when i bumped into some girl

"Oh.. Kene. So sorry."

"No.. Its alright. I was the one not looking properly"

The girl smiled. She seemed shy.

"Are you by chance heading towards the library?"

I wasn't. I was infact heading towards Tobe's house, but I nodded. I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
It had been a long time, since I spent a full day without talking to Tobe. Even when I was angry with him after he killed that guy, I still couldn't stop myself from being with him.

So it seemed weird, very weird, that I was having this much fun without him. The weirdness was ominous, I should have adhered to it. It really would have stopped a lot of terrible happenings. But like the care free girl I am, I didn't.

I was with Grace, my latest friend, who was in no way shy by the way. We had just come from 'Hanz' and she-we, were border line drunk.

"You dance awkwardly" she half said, half laughed at me.

"At least I stood up! You were just sitting down, trying to get as drunk as ever."

"At least I didn't dance like a drunkard"

"Yea. You are a drunkard!"

We were laughing at each other, stumbling towards her car. I knew it was unsafe for her to drive. She also did. But we didn't care.

I'm not sure whether it was because Charlie Puth was on the radio, or that she was plain crazy, but for some reason, she decided to act 'fast and furious'.

The drunk Kene was hailing her. Urging her to go even faster.

"Bítch you think 90 is fast?!"

She stepped on the pedal. We were going 120. It was nice, beautiful actually, the way we passed by cars so quickly. Thinking about it now I wonder why it took so long for us to crash.

We did though, and the car somersaulted probably a million times. The only thing I could remember was my phone in my purse, ringing.

1 Like

Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2016
"She's awake"

That sounded like "bros G"

What was he doing here? Wait. Where exactly was "here"?

"Oh my Kene... Can you hear me?"

I could but moving my lips hurt, so I just blinked. It was Kelvin, he was saying some things, gesticulating wildly, but I wasn't listening.
I was scanning the room.
The room, as I later got to find out, was actually a hospital ward, painted white all over with nothing apart from a chair as an accessory.
Kelvin had come with his crew, the five of them, Godwin was seated in the only chair, Tunde and Life stood close to the door, hands in pockets, trademark blank look on. Tekena, the only one among them I considerered sensible, was next to Kelvin, staring at me.

"Does it still hurt that much?" He asked, in his normal voice.

I hadn't heard his normal voice in a very long time, as he always took up that edge whenever he was with his guys. And that was always.

"Does it?" His smooth voice again

He pointed at my head. It was then I realised that it was bandaged all over. And so was my left hand.

I struggled to croak out "No", before he finally stopped repeating the question. He was pecking me all over, telling me of how the doctors said we were lucky we hadn't died, when a fat nurse came in.

Words weren't spoken, but the boys scurried away immediately she raised a brow. I decided I liked her already.

"How are you feeling dear?"

Speaking hurt, so I blinked thrice.

"Talking is painful right? I know." She patted my leg and sat where Kelvin had.

"You really are lucky to be alive you know. You and the girl that was driving. Normally, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

She stood up, grabbed a glass of water, I do not know where she got it from, and offered some to me. Sitting up was surprisingly painless, and I lay back immediately I was done.

"I know you're wondering how you got here"

I was actually wondering where Tobe was, but I let her continue

"You and your friend were in a ghastly accident. You people almost killed yourselves. Passers by rushed the both of you here. Those boys have been coming here every day for the past one week"

One week?

She seemed to have read my thoughts because she nodded. "Yes. One week."

"You and your friend are recovering wonderfully, and should be out of here in three weeks"

Three weeks? What? I had school! And fúck sessions with Tobe! Wait. Where was Tobe?

"I'll be checking on you periodically. Moving your jaw should be less painful in a few days. I'm Nurse Fatima. Take care" and then she left.

Nurse Fatima. What a befitting name.

I was wondering why Tobe wasn't here. Surely he would have heard about my accident. I was still thinking of my lover, when sleep came.

2 Likes

Re: Numbers. by barackodam: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why start a story without calling on someone to call on another to call on another?

Cmon bro, tag peeps
Re: Numbers. by BEENUEL(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Niyuu, tag folks..or are you too annoyed to tag grin. Good morning nice write up you gat..updates pls wink
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry... This story is taking too much of my time. And its annoying me.

In summary, Kene became lesbian. Did stuff with Grace, Tobe got annoyed, killed Grace, like he had killed Kene's previous lovers. Kelvin narrowly escaped death, but became insane. Yes. Tobe beat the shít outta the nigga for sleepin with his lover/sister.

Kene went mad too. grin.. She couldn't deal with Grace's death. And Tobe? No one ever found out about his deeds, and he walked on earth as a free man.

3 Likes

Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Lol grin

Every shii annoys you.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Numbers. by Divepen1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wanted to drop a comment the other day. This is a very nice one. But I hope you are joking about the story ending there.
Re: Numbers. by iykekelvins(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Everything annoys u, and it affected u updating dis beautiful story..

Smh, End.. Sorry gringrin
Re: Numbers. by Ragnorak: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Niyuu:

In summary, Kene became lesbian. Did stuff with Grace, Tobe got annoyed, killed Grace, like he had killed Kene's previous lovers. Kelvin narrowly escaped death, but became insane. Yes. Tobe beat the shít outta the nigga for sleepin with his lover/sister.

Kene went mad too. grin.. She couldn't deal with Grace's death. And Tobe? No one ever found out about his deeds, and he walked on earth as a free man.

angry
What sort of sadism is this that one you just did This abrupt ending is so uncool bro. It Hurts
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
I can't believe this shocked shocked... Just like that undecided

This isn't right nah undecided
Re: Numbers. by yorhmienerd(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
angry angry angry angry Niyuu annoys me undecided, Why will you start a story and end it this way

Better coman finish PROPERLY undecided
Re: Numbers. by Iamanonymouss: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Niyuu:

shocked shocked shocked

are you effing kidding me?....madam, abeg come back here and continue this story o.

hian!....after making us hungry sad
Re: Numbers. by decode55(m): 5:01am On Jan 17, 2017
This girl head no correct at all. undecided
Re: Numbers. by mamaaustin(f): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Niyuu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My dear you are too much!
I prefer this than writers who start well with frequent updates and once they gather a following go M. I. A
Re: Numbers. by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Niyuu:

for real?
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
I scanned through your diary entries. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You definitely sound like a budding teenager.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bamz:
I scanned through your diary entries. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You definitely sound like a budding teenager.... shocked shocked shocked

Stalker tongue

And that's insultive! angry

I'm two years past that tongue...... No difference I know, but still! angry
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Niyuu:

Stalker tongue

And that's insultive! angry

I'm two years past that tongue...... No difference I know, but still! angry

Well no shame in my game tongue

Now you misinterpreted my comment angry seems you get irritated by the slightest things

Oh that's nice... You're ripe for marriage oh shocked

------

Check out
https://m.youtube.com/user/ColdplayVEVO

You should listen to Hypnotised and Something just like this of you haven't already.

I would certainly sing Something just like this for you cheesy

This part though:

But she said, where d'you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

X
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bamz:

Well no shame in my game tongue

Now you misinterpreted my comment angry seems you get irritated by the slightest things

Oh that's nice... You're ripe for marriage oh shocked

------

Check out
https://m.youtube.com/user/ColdplayVEVO

You should listen to Hypnotised and Something just like this of you haven't already.

I would certainly sing Something just like this for you cheesy

This part though:

But she said, where d'you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

X

I have been seeing that song around..but I refused to listen. Cause I think considering the awesomeness of coldplay, they shouldn't be associating with such empty noisemakers.

But it wasn't half bad. I even listened thrice. Although someone there commented my mind.

The lyrics coldplay. Sung by coldplay. The music coldplay and chainsmokers.

So why the hell is it coldplay and the chainsmokers? Those guys didn't do shiit.

N.P.
Magic.
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Niyuu:

I have been seeing that song around..but I refused to listen. Cause I think considering the awesomeness of coldplay, they shouldn't be associating with such empty noisemakers.

But it wasn't half bad. I even listened thrice. Although someone there commented my mind.

The lyrics coldplay. Sung by coldplay. The music coldplay and chainsmokers.

So why the hell is it coldplay and the chainsmokers? Those guys didn't do shiit.

N.P.
Magic.

Lol yeah it's Coldplay (seemingly) through and through.

Hmm seems you're having a magical day?
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bamz:

Lol yeah it's Coldplay (seemingly) through and through.

Hmm seems you're having a magical day?

No o.... my bloda...

You tube has almost finished my data grin

Tell me... who else do you listen to?
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Niyuu:

No o.... my bloda...

You tube has almost finished my data grin

Tell me... who else do you listen to?

Lol Ijebu girl tongue

Um Hillsong.

Others - The Frays, Daughtry, Owl City, Asa, Adekunle Gold, One Republic...the ones I remember atm.

How about you?
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bamz:

Lol Ijebu girl tongue

Um Hillsong.

Others - The Frays, Daughtry, Owl City, Asa, Adekunle Gold, One Republic...the ones I remember atm.

How about you?

Drake...Radiohead...Arctic Monkeys....Six pence none the richer...Life house... Jon bellion...Tom O'dell... others.... And yea. Of recent, The weeknd.
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Niyuu:

Drake...Radiohead...Arctic Monkeys....Six pence none the richer...Life house... Jon bellion...Tom O'dell... others.... And yea. Of recent, The weeknd.

Lol Radiohead did you grow up here? I tried listening to 15 steps.. Lol people thought I was crazy. Then TDLP too.. Released Dez Moines... Heavy heavy metal

What's your religion?
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Bamz:

Lol Radiohead did you grow up here? I tried listening to 15 steps.. Lol people thought I was crazy. Then TDLP too.. Released Dez Moines... Heavy heavy metal

What's your religion?

Nah... I don't do heavy metal. It literally makes my head hurt. Just alternative rock you know.... Cool stuff. cool

And I'm christian. Why?
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Niyuu:

Nah... I don't do heavy metal. It literally makes my head hurt. Just alternative rock you know.... Cool stuff. cool

And I'm christian. Why?

Some people have alternative theories about rock songs, lol but its okay.

Away from music, what's been your funniest moment(s) in life so far?
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Bamz:

Some people have alternative theories about rock songs, lol but its okay.

Away from music, what's been your funniest moment(s) in life so far?

Why are you awake?
Re: Numbers. by Bamz(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Niyuu:

Why are you awake?

Waiting up to chat with you, plus can't find sleep
Re: Numbers. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Bamz:

Waiting up to chat with you, plus can't find sleep

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.... smiley

Coldplay is everything.
Re: Numbers. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Niyuu:

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep.... smiley

Coldplay is everything.
babe

I knew I'd find you here

Whadup sweetness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Writers Needed!! / 6 Words Chain - A Collaboration Thread / The Mafia Manager: A Guide To The Corporate Machiavelli By V.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.