Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Personalities And Processes Of Destiny Fulfilment - Mark 3:13-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personalities And Processes Of Destiny Fulfilment - Mark 3:13-19 (293 Views)

WHAT IS THE "NEW HEAVENS" AND "NEW EARTH" MENTIONED IN 2 PETER 3 : 13 / Develop And Sustain Intimacy With God Mark 3:13-15, Psalm 27:4-6 / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personalities And Processes Of Destiny Fulfilment - Mark 3:13-19 by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2016
We have established that there is a period between when you were born and when you eventually became born again and that many Christians have different liabilities resulting from that phase. We also saw how God chooses who should groom you for the fulfilment of your divine destiny. However, some people failed in the plan of God for their lives because they chose who they thought best to train them for their divine destiny.

Naaman was told to dip in the River Jordan but he preferred to dip in the rivers of Syria. He thought he only needed water but what he needed was a programme that would change his personality as he goes on to get his healing. Many men have reached a level of life that the deficiency in their spiritual training is affecting those around them and the first casualty of that deficiency is usually the wife.

I have seen men who had been chosen by God to be trained under some personalities of the kingdom but the contest over their lives was so much that they ended up in error contrary to God’s sovereign choice. Except in cases of personal humility and sincerity, these people never reach heights that God ordained for them even though they continued in the kingdom and around the things of God.

God chose Elijah to take Elisha through a process and anoint him a prophet in his place upon successful completion. I asked myself, what if Elisha was married and his wife didn’t enjoy him serving under a rough-looking prophet like Elijah? She would have influenced him away from God’s plan. Sometimes it may be a set of friends that influence you against God’s sovereign choice. Beware!

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the contest against the purpose of God in my life and lead me in the paths you have predestined for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Is God {he Has All The Powers You Need} / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / It Is The Nigerian Government (APCPDP) That Drove Some People To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.