Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] (28348 Views)

Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / The Wedding Of Nollywood Fine Actor, Seun Jimoh (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Mikes81: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
mascot87:
Serves that foolissh girl right. What's her bleeping business with who so ever he wish to marry.
Really sad
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Diamondqueen(f): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
The lady is beautiful na.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52155215][/quote]

No near that Figure 8 angry
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by dominique(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Those trolls need to be put in their place once a while, it is the death threat part that I don't agree with

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by queenitee(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol
But the girl self get wahala.Wetin concern her with whom he wan marry.. Na girls like her Yoruba call Daleru Daleru(home breakers)

But the actor too dey vex oo..
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by lamalang(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
The girl is ok to me. Some people no deserve to own smart phone cos they don't know wat to say, see wetin china cause us, everybody get smartphone now so they fit yarn rubbish, am very sure she no fine pass that woman, beauty no be for face alone

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Neddstark: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Good response. grin
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Freshvibesblog(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
come
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by lagboy19: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
his better for you to withdrew your statement in public and make sure you build a good and trust relationship with in you, your wife and shadiat and again why are you fighting on material things end @ anytime, pls fear God,and summit you self to HIM.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
ipain:

Nigerians should learn to stop poking nose on celebs life. The joblessness and idleness in this country make them misplace their priorities and we wonder why this country isn't moving?

Bruh, it is not only in Nigeria..It happens everywhere..

Trolls are everywhere..The more you attack them, the more you feed them.

The best way to handle them? Ignore... There were also peeps that made good comments abt the lady, why not reply them instead of the troll?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by harmbhrosz(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2016
queenitee:
Lol
But the girl self get wahala.Wetin concern her with whom he wan marry.. Na girls like her Yoruba call Daleru Daleru(home breakers)

But the actor too dey vex oo..Calm down bro,if you kill person on top fiancee and you are sent to life imprisonment or given a death judgement, your fiancee will marry another guy oo
Eni ti oba tori obinrin ku ni,thousands of obinrin lo ma GBA ibi grave ee koja
read it properly, he said if there was a purge meaning it won't be an offence to kill the fan or don't you know what purge is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by passionate88: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2016
See what I said about girls, they hate theirselves.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by harmbhrosz(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

then humans should learn how to mind their business lol
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by bart10: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Ol boy take am easy o. Look trouble for face and go your own way. E no reach to kill because of a woman o. When yawa gas the woman fit marry your Police IPO sef and abandon you.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by ipain: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Trolls are everywhere..The more you attack them, the more you feed them.

The best way to handle them? Ignore... There were also peeps that made good comments abt the lady, why not reply them instead of the troll?

Yeah. Right.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Pushed to the Edge,why not just keep your calm, you posting em pics of you and your wife means ypu ready for negative comments.
Na so e easy to keep calm? The fan follower na big fool. Some people feel that just cos you're online (aka safe haven), you can type shitt about people. On behalf of the actor I say F_uck that b!tch
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by LLSAINT(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2016
I tire o....Beauty is in the eye of the person wey dey look am. I simply believe it is just an act of jealousy!
Ginaz:
That girl sha, what is your concern? Tatafo angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Coldfeet(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Lovely response! A man that will kill for his bae kiss

I love that! People should learn how to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by LordOfNaira: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2016
ipain:

Nigerians should learn to stop poking nose on celebs life . The joblessness and idleness in this country make them misplace their priorities and we wonder why this country isn't moving?

They are celebs, my friend. Their acts and behavior is news. However, I will be the last person to be seen running over any so called celeb like this. I like to mind my own business. But to think people should mind their business in this type of situation is rather unthinkable. Yesterday, I read that Blac Chyna had a rage. I am sure she was not the only one that had a rage. But she is a celeb so we get to hear hers or for some people to speak about hers (what you call poke nosing).

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Elle277(f): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Imagine the senseless, smelly mouth sahadatu!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by KunleSteel: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2016
ogtavia:
guyman just pack vex full for im body....assuming the same thing was said to the woman about him..the woman won't rise in his defense that way....

If dudes must lose their chill...they must lose it the right way and for the right reasons..

Someone dissing your wife-to-be and the potential mother of your children isn't enough reason?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by princefaculty(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2016
When a supposed celebrity shows himself being a mumubrity... Kingsized head never meant having sense many ays so I'm not surprised at this Ijekun yemoja shrine actor. tongue
There are things normal sense will tell you to wave aside jokingly
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by fkdmods: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
mascot87:
Serves that foolissh girl right. What's her bleeping business with who so ever he wish to marry.

The things you guys applaud. Smh. You don't go about threatening people. That is why civil courts exist. To solve simple civil matters. Ever wondered why the outside world think Nigerians are no different than monkeys?
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
One thing every one has failed to notice is the guy said "if there was a purge" But sorry bro there ain't no purge and if there was you would do nothing. I will go to his wall and write something nastier and God helps him if he f ing replies me. I would track him down and give him and good beating
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Coldfeet(f): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
No need forming Agidi because of a lady..

It won't lead you anywhere.. Tupac and Biggie form Agidi, they are both dead..

Walahi, this bobo never sleep SARS cell before that's why he dey threaten to kill somebody..
If SARS pick you up now, the woman go do wetin?

Be wise bruh..Love with your head..
Note his comment "if a PURGE is ever to be allowed in this world I'll find you and kill you"
Meaning If he was given the opportunity to kill the girl will be the first he will bring down.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by newmusic: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2016
May be he gave the phone to his wife, cause a reasonable guy can't reply in this manner or probably he has been watching too many American films, the way he was even describing how he will bury her so dogs can find her...too much films abeg. The guy is childish though.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by 2shur: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2016
baba go sleep.
if sars pick u up.
person go fhuck your ugly ass wife very hard and cum inside of her.
useless bastard

u dey vex cause say wetin hapun.
kanye west no kill himself reach like dis
even wiz khalifa weybdey diebon top amber rose pekus.
our so called rhymist biggie smalls nor be 2pac stil fhuc him wife very hard.

ders nothing special abt pussy.
esp non virgin pussies

dumb niggi

1 Like

Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:
Note his comment "if a PURGE is ever to be allowed in this world I'll find you and kill you"
Meaning If he was given the opportunity to kill the girl will be the first he will bring down.

Nigeria Police ==> " Did you make a threat? Yes or No.."
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

The things you guys applaud. Smh. You don't go about threatening people. That is why civil courts exist. To solve simple civil matters. Ever wondered why the outside world think Nigerians are no different than monkeys?
Really? After that Taylor Swift stunt am sure you thought Kanye was an animal too. Stop being an ass-licker, that girl needed to b put in her place. I hope you're not a yes man in reality
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by LordOfNaira: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Coldfeet:

It can still hold as a threat. "If"—that is conditional. So what it means is if there were to be a purge today, he would hunt her down.
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by mekuso89(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2016
I mean I will never allowed her to do that to me and go like that. y'all free him biko
Re: Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] by Coldfeet(f): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nigeria Police ==> " Did you make a threat? Yes or No.."
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video / Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.